Ultimate Paid Audio Stacks List

Bookmarked! :bookmark:

8 Likes

@SammyG new light! thanks! adjusting stack at once!

i understand this is the correct order to use in the different stacks?

2 Likes

No. No specific order in these stacks. Niether in the other list.

9 Likes

thank you for your time and efford! it looks like alot lot lot of work on your side!

4 Likes

EPIC. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for putting this together! :raised_hands: This is helpful to see which field belongs in what category.

3 Likes

Very thankful for the list Sammy.

Plasma brain is not on the list. Just letting u know
i hope i dont sound like am complaining.

2 Likes

What’s the best order to stack Hardcore, Arms Shredded & Jack, and Shredded Legs?

2 Likes

Thank you very much @SammyG. This is so useful. I bought several fields this month …now wondering if I had this thread before :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to do this, Sammy.

5 Likes

That order you just wrote is great.

5 Likes

I thought Plasma Flower is environmental energy, because the thread in the forum said it works for environment, not for individuals…
@SammyG put Plasma Flower in Fame/Social confidence and personal growth, I didn’t know it’s intended for that purpose…

2 Likes

It is environmental energy but it also supports personal growth as well. Negentropy in your environment makes the people around you more negentropic but most of all, you more negentropic as well. Increasing the harmony around you helps bring more balance within. I put plasma flower in several categories because I believe one integral part of personal growth is the environment itself so more negentropy around you can support that. (of course, other audios such as ye hold harmonizer or even the welcomed do that as well. Any such audios can work great for this too. I didn’t use plasma flower because it is above everything. Just didn’t want to over fill the audio stacks)

I also put it under social/fame because combined with the other audios, and your environment being filled with negentropic energy, it increases the likelihood of people reacting more positively to your presence. The Welcomed would be very good for this too. But I chose Plasma Flower as a basic way of bringing harmony to the environment and in turn, to you as well.

10 Likes

the order of the crystal stack seems more logical than anything else i ve probed /read… i have arranged them so and it felt very good.

for mi limited brain the order of listening is still important.

example. explanation of the crystal stack:

1. Crystal charger: prepaires for the rest
  2. Zircon: raise vibe, protection
  3. Tourmaline: grounding,protection
    4.Garnet: clearing, power
    5.Ruby: base power, bullying protection
  4. Kinetic Quasi. Legendary all.
3 Likes

Under “Fielded Pendants & Items”, why isn’t Social Mastery listed?

oh that’s just a mistake. Added it back

2 Likes

I don’t really think the specific order matters in most cases - especially within the same continuous listening session. I have gone from meticulously building stacks and re-arranging them and noting energy flow to just selecting a stack based on a high-level intention/goal and letting the audios do their thing.

There may be some things which are good to follow:

• Like keep Ego Dissolution, PoNR, KQC at the beginning of the stack (even this is not strictly needed in that order IMHO)
  • Keep Lymphatic Effusion at the end of a physical healing stack
  • Add Grounding at the end of a stack
  • In cases where Dream specifically says "don’t use X, Y, Z audios in the same session (E.g. Adipose Swords)
  • Deep Aura Cleaning is another case
  • In some cases, it may be logical to follow the sequence in which Dream published the audios within the specific series - Chakras, Self-Realization, Alchemy, Three Treasure, Vibration, Core Restoration, Crucible Series, etc.

Otherwise, in most cases, it really should not matter what specific order one uses the audios in…

7 Likes

I’ve only lost one tag for good, and that is The Sacred Flower. I still haven’t got over it completely. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

I needed to hear this bad. It’s a DAILY psychological struggle for me. I always wonder if I’m using in the “wrong” order and squandering (the full potential of) results. :rofl: Thank you.

4 Likes

my depressed lesser brain has fun ordering things like painting a picture…

it is my new game Mao…dont ruin it with your freedom…(this is me joking :yum:)

1 Like