Unconditional androstenol results

work on yourself❌
Rely on androstenol to get laid✅

14 Likes

bro got roasted😂

1 Like

Things only work when you make an effort yourself.
I’ve got matchmaker, but i use unconditional androstenol evryday twice anyway.
I drive uber, am good at communication, doesn’t matter What it is about.
You need to start talking, take the first step.

& yes, i know what you might ask me after this comment. The answer is yes, lot of times.

3 Likes

Do you think woven worlds contentment might help aswell?

Help me understand your question. What are you wanting WW-C to “help” with?

1 Like

To get better with girls

2 Likes

no probably not

3 Likes

Why do you think that, I’m interested? I mean the description says it makes you content with all areas of your life…

The field will make you content with all areas in your life. It will for example lead to a better job and better salary, better health, better social circle, for some people a relationship etc.

It isnt specifically made to give you game or to get laid like a warlord lol

4 Likes

Seems like something worth to buy

2 Likes

If you want those things described, yes, it seems so. But as some people in that thread have been finding out, that field appears to be less helpful for things which fall outside of that field’s expertise.

This may sound obvious, but given where you started your question, I thought it might be helpful to clarify this.

5 Likes

i second this. one should buy and use the field first and then jump to alpha male conclusions.

1 Like

In society people usually ask a question because they don’t know something. That means: questions are not assumptions…:man_facepalming:

4 Likes

you will learn how we communicate here… it is not personal and not against you in any kind. the forum has a history there are things that are better to be understood alone and not asked, because it is distasteful for the tone of the forum.

Well what us the reason for a forum if there shouldn’t be asked questions? That’s like free food but you have to pay… A forum usually is designed for general discussion to help each other, not random criticism

2 Likes

What’s the problem with married women? I know it’s disgusting what happened, but about the married women, they were married and they cheated on their husband, they are much worse than those guys

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Just so you know, when you see a user name that begins with “anon” followed by a series of numbers (like the one you replied to) that means that’s an account that the user has asked to be closed (usually because they’ve decided to leave this forum). I’m just letting you know that you’re not likely to hear a reply from that user.

Enjoy your time with us discussing the wonderful fields of Sapien Med!

2 Likes

Ok thanks very much! Have a good day!

1 Like

This audio is amazing, still gives that deep musky scent, increases women attraction significantly and removes the aggressive aspect of the OG field so you can function in society without brutishness. I was on a long semen retention streak 70+, saw one of my friends, hugged and picked her up, she said that I smelt so good to her… thing is I just take cold showers daily, use a natural lemon soap bar, no perfume, etc so yeah… smelling better to women biologically is definitely going make them much friendlier with you…

4 Likes

It worked for me fast but I stopped using it because it just felt funny. How do I describe it? Lol

I mean I attracted girls, they kept saying I smell nice but that’s where the confusion happens. I’m a person who sweats fast and a lot and what the fuck, the scent was so musky. I’m so uncomfortable with my own smell, I smell like some piss or something. That’s why I’m confused lol, they said I smell good but I was repulsed by my own smell lol. That’s why I stopped using this. Insert DJ Khaled Suffering From Success.

But yeah, this stuff is strong too if you have high T and on NoFap but make sure you’re comfortable with your own smell because in my case I don’t like it at all. I need to shower like multiple times a day hahaha. The field is safe and strong, just not for me I guess.

6 Likes