Unconditional androstenol results

Was there female attraction?? Dream released so many new and interesting fields in this quarantine. But as luck has it I haven’t been able to realise results from any of them because of this covid shit.

Haha, I feel you. Honestly I wouldn’t use it for female attraction unless you only want to get laid. I would go with something more fulfilling. (Confidence, charisma and attract love fields for example).

But if you want to go the getting laid only route, I think it will definitely help, just be careful with guys if you use it/use a shielding method.

1 Like

Yeah, it puts of a pretty distinct scent which intimidates other guys sometimes. When I didn’t know about androstenol and pheromones in general I always used to think that why are all the girls in class attracted to these stinky guys who don’t even take a bath in days. Now ik why. Dream’s field descriptions have given me more knowledge than any textbook or notes from class ever has. Lol!

3 Likes

No one who ever used it got laid, so it sounds like a pointless field to use…

No, as you said,
its a fluke
doesn’t work.

Pointless, so stop with the pointless comments.

17 Likes

Lol
No one ever?you must know a lot of people since clearly you know everyone who has ever listened to it Mr worldwide :joy:

9 Likes

also, implying that people will just post ‘‘GUYS I HAVE HAD SEX IT WORKS!!!’’ everywhere :smiley:

3 Likes

work on yourself❌
Rely on androstenol to get laid✅

14 Likes

bro got roasted😂

1 Like

Things only work when you make an effort yourself.
I’ve got matchmaker, but i use unconditional androstenol evryday twice anyway.
I drive uber, am good at communication, doesn’t matter What it is about.
You need to start talking, take the first step.

& yes, i know what you might ask me after this comment. The answer is yes, lot of times.

3 Likes

Do you think woven worlds contentment might help aswell?

Help me understand your question. What are you wanting WW-C to “help” with?

1 Like

To get better with girls

2 Likes

no probably not

3 Likes

Why do you think that, I’m interested? I mean the description says it makes you content with all areas of your life…

The field will make you content with all areas in your life. It will for example lead to a better job and better salary, better health, better social circle, for some people a relationship etc.

It isnt specifically made to give you game or to get laid like a warlord lol

4 Likes

Seems like something worth to buy

2 Likes

If you want those things described, yes, it seems so. But as some people in that thread have been finding out, that field appears to be less helpful for things which fall outside of that field’s expertise.

This may sound obvious, but given where you started your question, I thought it might be helpful to clarify this.

5 Likes

i second this. one should buy and use the field first and then jump to alpha male conclusions.

1 Like

In society people usually ask a question because they don’t know something. That means: questions are not assumptions…:man_facepalming:

4 Likes