Unconditional You ❤ - Energetic Alchemy

Unconditional You

This audio fills you with unconditional love, which also enhances the ability to attract various types of love and flow with the love aspect of reality. This means you will feel a lot of love and gratitude every moment of the day. You will feel love and gratitude for the simplest of things. It is the loving of the present now state of being.

25 Likes

https://youtu.be/1zwSOZiIRJk - Unconditional you

I think this is same as Unconditional Love, according to the website.
And maybe the old one is on Patreon, im not sure about that tho.

3 Likes

Stop freaking out, maybe a v.2 is coming out meaning much stronger or Sapien is doing a few things to protect the channel. Don’t worry about the video getting removed I’m sure it’s coming back (100%) also if you want the audio it’s on patreon to download.

3 Likes

I do have the downloaded version but it’s a pain in the ass playing the playlist over night on my phone. I mostly use YouTube on laptop. That’s why I was like not 100% sure if its removed or just some problem with internet.

1 Like

This might explain

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation.

1 Like

Sorry to revive an old thread, I didn’t want to create a new thread and couldn’t find a thread for the audio.

I attended the vigil tonight for the 4 family members who were killed in London, Canada [now you all know where l live lol]. I blasted the Unconditional Love audio on loop as it has no music so no one around me even noticed. How far is the range of the audio? I want it to touch as many people as it can, especially after what happened here.

There’s a rally on Friday for the family l may attend as well. Is there anything else l can do to bring peace and love?

7 Likes

Sorry for your loss SC448 .

In my experiments this not have a wide range i would say its for personal use.

I want to recommend you for that purposse , Love Gravitational Wave.
(Plasma flower if you feel it right, could be and option too )

12 Likes

OMGGGGG I forgot about those :sob: I have both

ok will do those, thank you @AkiraTheWild

6 Likes

Thanks to you @SC448 :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Feeling sad right now because lockdown and bombarded by my neighbor energy :upside_down_face: looping this. Instantly rising my energy a bit :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Bumping this out :kissing_heart:it’s so good.

Just once a day dose unconditional love to flow will make your day beautiful.

Even if :poop: hit the fan. You won’t be bothered by it cause you just feel loved and that love is enough to make you smile for the entire day :crazy_face: :joy:

9 Likes

:smiley::cry: Gonna try it now, thanks

2 Likes

Anyone else’s heart vibrates for hours on end after using this? I mean it’s a good feeling just not used to it

4 Likes

Indeed it is.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/unconditional-28324098

1 Like

I’m not sure If I have used this one.
I was kind of low today, time for some Love and Positivity Infusion.

3 Likes