Unfortunately I have fallen victim to COVID

I got out of work on the 23rd, 2 hours later I notice I was getting sleepy. Then an hour later I notice I get a crazy amount of chills. These chills did not feel normal by any means. Even with the heater on and wearing a heavy jacket, I STILL was shivering like crazy. Thank God I did not have to go to the hospital for any of this.

As of right now, I am in the process of moving. The year is almost over. I am ending this year being all by myself in my old house while everyone else is in the new house. I anticipate 2021 to be at least a million times better than this shit show called 2020. 2020 has been a curse for ME and MY FAMILY. Never again.

Sorry I had to rant. I am just annoyed of 2020 and found out about my results an hour ago or so :frowning:

4 Likes

Hello bro!!
Mmm sometimes things happen by a reason …
I recommend you to follow the normal indications for a patient with Covid and of course
adding cherry on top to that :Sapien Med :slight_smile:

Vit C Audio
Virus Disruption / corona virus audio
Lung Recovery and strenght

And maybe to paliate the symptoms - super human mutant - fat enhanced metabolism…
This a tiny stack and of course you can see what fit better to you …
Stay positive !!

(Any of the “Vital energy” audios would fit perfect too )

10 Likes

Dont forget these audios!
Plasma light
Cosmo volt
Vitamin c
White Light weaves
Stress relief
Anxiety one
Flower of life

:muscle:t3:

5 Likes

Please check this convo

6 Likes

Hope you get better soon!

6 Likes

This forum is useful. Listen to friends here. Hope you are back to proper health soon. :pray:

I thank you and everyone else for the advice given here.

I KNEW that the virus was real. However. I NEVER thought I would be one of the people to get this virus. Once 2020 ends, if there is a way to take 2020 out of my mind, that would be highly appreciated. I mean like rip it out of existence.

2 Likes

Yes!! Wishing you get better very soon! :pray:

images

8 Likes

Hey there,
I know this can be shocking at first, but I am sure you will be alright. We collected a great deal of very very useful resources for this that you can use. I caught it too a few weeks ago and now it is like I never had it. It will only interfere with your life as much as you let it. Of course you should do the standard stuff, like stay away from people in general for a while. But other than that, the virus really has no power over you, except the power you give it.
You will see, you will leave this behind in no time.

Keep us updated if you want, as I am sure it would inspire many many people here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Right on, this is an awesome list.

Get well soon @777, you got this :muscle:

1 Like

Vitamin D has been found to be effective in negating the virus, try that field

3 Likes

The new strain is here. :sob:

4 Likes