Upcoming Astrological Zodiac Premieres

This is collaboration between The healing waves and Dreamseeds,
These are meant to help imbue you with the positive aspects of these signs, astrological/magical etc. For use by anyone wishing to experience the benefits no matter their existing astrological sign.

1. Gemini - 8th December
  2. Aries - 10th December
  3. Virgo - 15th December
  4. Taurus - 17th December
  5. Scorpio - 22nd December
  6. Libra - 24th December
  7. Leo - 29th December
  8. Cancer - 31st December

All premieres are scheduled at 2 am GMT.

Description

These are meant to help imbue you with the positive aspects of these signs, astrological/magical etc. For use by anyone wishing to experience the benefits no matter their existing astrological sign.
Gemini (May 21 – June 20) is an Air sign and because of that, you’re one of the most outgoing and social signs of all the signs. Now a Gemini’s purpose in life is to bring people together. They may not realize it but their tendency to talk to strangers at a café or shop or making sure that all people are invited to an event goes a long way in bringing people together.

Description

Aries (March 21 – April 19) is a passionate fire sign which makes you a very competitive sign that just wants to create the next big thing. You don’t like waiting, you would rather just dive into something. So for an Aries, your purpose in life is to be advanced in art, culture, technology, entertainment or really any field. They’re interested in breakthroughs and being the firsts to create anything.

Description

Virgo (August 23 – September 22) is an Earth sign. This is why you being analytical and reliable. You’re always looking at how things can be made better and how everyone can live in peace. Virgos are the fixers and are also very hard working. Your purpose is to sweat it out and make this world a better place.

Description

TAURUS (April 20 – May 20) Taurus is an Earth sign and because of that you strive for stability and building things from the ground up. Taurus people like to acquire possessions and material wealth and like to provide stability in relationships. Now, your purpose in life is to provide a reliable base for yourself and the people around you.

Description

Scorpio (October 23 – November 21) is a water sign, making you the most passionate sign of all the signs. They put their 100% into whatever they do. Scorpios are either all in or all out. Now, your purpose is to show the world how passion…. is the magic recipe that you can add to anything… to make it great?

Description

Libra (September 23 – October 22) is an air sign and because of that, you like balance and justice. They want to hear both sides of the story before they take a stand. Now your purpose Libra is to use your unbiased and fair stance to fight for the practical cause of the world and make it become a better place.

Description

Leo (July 23 – August 22) is a fire sign. So, they create their own spotlight wherever they go. Leos have that star power and charisma. They can be really good leaders as people are often enchanted by their magic. Your purpose Leo is to show the world to be courageous and to own their light.

Description

Cancer (June 21 – July 22) is a water sign, so their gift to the world is their empathy. They’re very much in touch with their emotions and the emotions of others. Cancers can read through your subtle needs and will always be there to lend a shoulder to cry on. Your purpose is to show the world how to love unconditionally.

24 Likes

Are these intended for ‘finding out one’s purpose’ based on their zodiac sign? Because I really didn’t think it’d be about (manifesting) people with said signs into your life…
just saying based on the ‘your purpose is to…’ part at the end of each description.

4 Likes

Also because I have such a mind-blowing natal chart that seriously consists of ALL the elements and ALL the conflict in the world but then all the beauty in the world so I don’t complain much about it.
I was not even resonating with my Sun sign yet with my Moon and Ascendant. So now I identify with Vedic Sun but that took a loong time to even come across!

Wondering for the astrologically messed up AND blessed all in one. :smirk:

2 Likes

Why would you want to manifest gemini? :joy::wink:

6 Likes

Libra. Asc Sagittarius. Vedic Sun Gemini.

3 Likes

:frowning:

… Why not? Haha

Geminis where y’all at!?! Stand up!!!

12 Likes

haha mine didn’t even make the list :fish:

9 Likes

Didn’t know Dream had this channel :open_mouth:

How does one use this?

2 Likes

Aw man, dream seeds is the best! Check out all of the stuff dream has on that channel, you’ll love it!

8 Likes

This one is more powerful and for spiritual people mostly. I visit that channel more often…it’s also sapiens fun channel…cuz he has fun making these audios.

3 Likes

I tried couple of audios yesterday. Leo I played this twice and I have all the firy feeling at my solar plexus. Its working amazingly fast in one listen for me.

They manifest the qualities of those signs into us as I understand.

Fyi, they were released 2 days back in dream seeds but got to premiere release today. Lucky to try them pre- premier :wink:

12 Likes

What exactly manifesting the zodiacs mean?

This is normal. Almost everyone will connect more with ascendant than sun sign.

Once you start looking into it, literally everyone has a mind blowing chart ;) they are all messed up and have hidden secrets.

I think these can be used to bring balance both based on the current astrological situation as well as your natal chart; and to connect with the archetypes (or manifest them into yourself as someone else wrote).
I think listening to the planet ones would be a nice synergy, e.f. Libra - Venus etc.

4 Likes

Oh I always start my days with this album. esp if I’m going out, or if it’s a Sunday.
Saturdays, with the album, not much luck. But I’m testing that out next week. Yesterday was one of a kind; a good Sunday! No fights or misunderstanding or agitation!

But you’re right, you really find out about interesting things about people through their chart. It’s interesting how each placement creates something on its own yet when placements are put together the outcome is always astonishing:)
Linking that with Psychology was my favorite hobby growing up, and to say it has subsided is pretty unfair to it, and what it has brought into my life.

For me it was more like I don’t even know what am I doing with this Sun sign. I might relate to it in very different meanings, or concepts, but never really to its ‘deep’ essence.
(Later found out to only have 1-2 ‘major-minor’ aspects in Cancer through Vedic astrology)

I think my biggest struggle is the contradiction I have between Sun, Moon,Mercury, and Ascendant: Cancer[on the cusp], Libra, Gemini, and Sagittarius, respectively. It often shows in how I sound so much different in my head than when I do voice it out. I’d have complete different words in my head but how they come out is pretty much involuntarily at this moment! :joy:

2 Likes

Yes. I do. :pray::heart:

Ahhh sometimes I don’t even know why I said what I said like that was not even how I was feeling. At some points it is really the furthest from being even slightly close to what I feel. It’s crazy!

(Thanks in advance for your recommendations I already know what my next audio has to be :’D)

The conflict in mine appears more with authorities and parental figures, rebellion, authority figures at work (the worst).

Noooooo! Noooo!:running_woman::running_woman::running_woman:
Hahaha I have been trapped in that, not going there anymore. Took years to get out of that. Now endlessly looking for a different mission. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I don’t have GEMINI in my natal chart. Now i’d like to feel how it is like to be a Gemini.
I hope it’s not like this:

Haha.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Sunflawy !

It feels hyperactive and smooth, very. Thanks for asking! :joy:

1 Like

Thank you, you people here are from Heaven right. This forum and all have so many unique energies. I’m a Cancer anyway hehe.

3 Likes

Welcome to the club :joy:

1 Like

Now that’s a zodiac racism for capricorns :stuck_out_tongue: no release for the goats

6 Likes