Astrological Zodiac Premieres

when will Pisces and the others come? Another day?

1 Like

Don’t know why you are a) thinking I was directing my post at you and b) thinking I am anything but “cool”.

My post was not a direct reply to you through the forum’s system and I specifically said “most everyone in this thread” when addressing my thoughts. And giving a detailed explanation / correction that aims at education is nothing, if not cool headed.

2 Likes

Dont know why either :rofl:
I’ve seen a notification of a reply from you but now is not there lol
My bad

Anyway thanks for your observations

PS As you can see virgo ascendant virgo doesnt mean much :sweat_smile:

Maybe you’re not as cool as you think, haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

I do agree with you.

Though in each chart there are influences that are more pronounced than others. You get some charts super low in one element and high in other (like mine lol), so sometimes it is very easy to spot an imbalance.

3 Likes

Any Libra here?

1 Like

The man himself has spoken. It just attracts the positive qualities not any negative quality or any person…
@SammyG thanks

13 Likes

Sure you don’t want to interpolate some “typing mistake” again with zero evidence so that you can ignore the plain reading?

1 Like

You know @Septimus as much as I don’t wanna spam this thread— you actually gave me a morning that is full of insights… I know a major part of me has been detached from my emotions and with your words you have nudged this part again. You also made me think that it might be ‘to learn how to be a caregiver WHEN needed and as MUCH as needed’

Yes! This is exactly the ongoing chapter!

The fact that I have THREE MORE planets in Gemini does NOT help! :sweat_smile::joy:

5 Likes

mercury and venus in libra

4 Likes

I’m an Aquarius Sun, Taurus Moon, Scorpio Rising Venus in Pisces

I would love to try that Virgo one when it comes out. I have no cardinal energy in my chart AT ALL…I can be so lazy…but i’m always inspired lol

1 Like

You must be a pleasant guy :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m a Gemini, as is my sister and my niece.
I also had my natal chart done by a well respected Vedic astrologer when I was in my late 30’s. When we had our phone conversation he was reluctant to talk about my chart, because it was so…bad. ( I wasnt surprised, in fact felt somewhat relieved that my intuition was correct.) I did all the prescribed mantra recitations, followed instructions etc. The only 2 parts (houses?)that weren’t bad was career and money. Everything else sucked. Needless to say I listen to “Nullify Negative” EVERY DAY.

Had multiple karma cleansing (personal, ancestral both sides of the family etc.)by a Chinese “master” that I followed and was a student of for a few years (about 5), starting about 2006. I won’t mention his name. Then studied a bit with his Master teacher. Learned to chant to Chinese herbs (in Chinese) to activate their healing power. Learned to chant in Chinese to the 3 Dans and the Orbits. All on my journey to heal. Did a lot of meditations and a lot of singing in Chinese and learned some Chinese. Spend A LOT of $$$, I mean a whole lot! Tradionally Chinese masters are given a lot of respect and gratitude, as in bowing, etc.

Thats why to me it is upsetting when people are disrespectful and demanding to Dreamweaver, Sapien Medicine. And show no gratitude. And why I try to be of service by answering questions on youtube (his channels).

I am on my healing journey for the long haul.

Sorry I went off thread topic.

16 Likes

:lion: :sunny:

3 Likes

beginners guide to zodiac :’(

All i know based on my date of birth:

Scorpio

don’t know who’s sun governs my moon or however that goes :’/

5 Likes

This will help you, it has good explanations and you Calculate your rising sign / ascendant / natal / birth chart

4 Likes

grazie

2 Likes

Gemini’s rock!!!

6 Likes

Astrology Simplified :gem:

13 Likes

I am a Cancer Sun
Pisces Moon
Leo Venus, etc

I am a sensitive person (Cancer Sun), and i feel i always detached from reality also i like to be alone (Pisces Moon). I don’t know but I mostly love people with Leo Sun even before i know this zodiac thing, perhaps because my Venus is in Leo.

That’s my experience.

I hope with this upcoming Astrological Zodiac premiere by Dreamseeds, i can “be” a Gemini, an Aries, a Libra, etc. So, i’m not always be that sensitive Cancer. Haha.

2 Likes

Please nobody batha summoning demons uhm i mean scorpios, we cant take chances even if it is supposed to bring in only the good traits…

6 Likes