Astrological Zodiac Premieres

Haha, perhaps Dream will release the the other zodiac fields at some point. :smiley:

3 Likes

@uial Would definitely appreciate if you could elaborate on the purpose of the audios or what they intend to do. Is it invoking the signs’ traits? Finding your purpose in life? Easing you through your archetype role?

2 Likes

Welcome @Sunflawy quite an entrance :smile:

5 Likes

Are these meant to increase the sign characteristics in ones being?

We may never know. :smiley:

3 Likes

As a virgo ascendant virgo maybe its better to skip that one then :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lmao you’re already amped up and good to go!

3 Likes

but I personally think listening to other fields (different signs) perhaps from your Mercury, Moon, Uranus would definitely cut down on the heavier Virgo influence.

1 Like

Most everyone in this thread is massively oversimplifying how astrology, even modern day Western astrology (which is already simplified in comparison to more ancient forms), works.

A person is not so easily defined as one or two planetary placements (e.g. sun and moon). Nor is it even just a question of the placements of the ten planetary bodies (9 planets and the moon). While the signs they are in is most relevant, the ENTIRE zodiac is divided into houses (which are different for everyone), so ALL signs are relevant, even if the house that falls over them is empty. Where the planets fall relative to each other and to the various signs and other bodies (e.g. asteroids, fixed stars, etc), called aspects (e.g. conjunctions, trines, squares, etc etc) are also important.

There are other things one might consider as well.

In short, no one is one, or a couple, signs. And you are not going to be able to tell what influence these fields have based only on looking at a rough description of what a sign does when it has the sun in it (which is what a sun sign is). If, for you, your Gemini is your sun sign, it is going to have different meaning than if Saturn is in Gemini, or if it is empty, and all according to what house it falls in too.

9 Likes

Agreed… that being said I strongly feel my

Pisces sun :pleading_face:
Virgo rising :nerd_face:
Aries moon :fire:
Aries venus :fire:

3 Likes

Cool down… was just joking :)

when will Pisces and the others come? Another day?

1 Like

Don’t know why you are a) thinking I was directing my post at you and b) thinking I am anything but “cool”.

My post was not a direct reply to you through the forum’s system and I specifically said “most everyone in this thread” when addressing my thoughts. And giving a detailed explanation / correction that aims at education is nothing, if not cool headed.

2 Likes

Dont know why either :rofl:
I’ve seen a notification of a reply from you but now is not there lol
My bad

Anyway thanks for your observations

PS As you can see virgo ascendant virgo doesnt mean much :sweat_smile:

Maybe you’re not as cool as you think, haha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

I do agree with you.

Though in each chart there are influences that are more pronounced than others. You get some charts super low in one element and high in other (like mine lol), so sometimes it is very easy to spot an imbalance.

3 Likes

Any Libra here?

1 Like

The man himself has spoken. It just attracts the positive qualities not any negative quality or any person…
@SammyG thanks

13 Likes

Sure you don’t want to interpolate some “typing mistake” again with zero evidence so that you can ignore the plain reading?

1 Like

You know @Septimus as much as I don’t wanna spam this thread— you actually gave me a morning that is full of insights… I know a major part of me has been detached from my emotions and with your words you have nudged this part again. You also made me think that it might be ‘to learn how to be a caregiver WHEN needed and as MUCH as needed’

Yes! This is exactly the ongoing chapter!

The fact that I have THREE MORE planets in Gemini does NOT help! :sweat_smile::joy:

5 Likes

mercury and venus in libra

4 Likes