Upcoming Galactic Meditations

It’s starting guys everyone get in

3 Likes

Yes, Herkheimer Diamond in the Crystal Kingdom 2 Album (on YouTube and other music websites) is a quartz crystal. :smiley:

The Crystallization attunement would also work well if one has completed the Energy Awakening Course.

@anon17734191

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8_BWg0fB3Q

6 Likes

Wow. What an amazing meditation. The Arcturians are just awesome. :smiley:

Thank you, Captain Nemo! It’s an honour to be on your ship. :pray:

9 Likes

Didn’t someone speak about using superhuman mutant field to increase psychic abilities or to have a better understanding?

Also. Maybe. Superhuman genius probably before any psychic fields will help/boost results.

3 Likes

1,5 month later…

Forum people = :exploding_head: :flushed: (at least me… That’s why I keep reading Alien Intercession thread in order not to become totally nuts on my own lol).

Now, I hope that you guys will finally get some rest, as @This_Boy_Here keeps asking you :) Seriously, we’ve been spoiled with 2 dozens of fields + a new shop for the only month of September!

11 Likes

Don’t even bother. Neither of them are going to listen. Trust me.

6 Likes

I trust you very much :)

Drawing attention on how Captain says “small project”…

We are currently team-working on a “scientific article” and my colleagues are super excited, like “wooohooo with our BIG project, things will never gonna be the same again in this discipline! :champagne:” … They say this for a piece of paper that will be read by 5 people maxi and forgotten the very next day.

Don’t get me wrong; every single effort counts and motivation is always valuable. It’s just that the contrast between these 2 approaches is striking imo :))

But… Here I am trying to compare apples and pears…

8 Likes

Arcturian Meditation

Last night I woke up about 2am and I could feel that I was surrounded in this beautiful energy all over my body, it was like I was in a bubble of energy. It felt so beautiful and calming, I just lay there enjoying this beautiful energy. I asked where this energy was coming from and I got Arcturians.

So just before I decided to listen to the Arcturian Meditation, it was beautiful the energy was just like last night. I could feel their energy around my solar plexus and heart chakra, really strong pulsating energy that lasted about 5 seconds, then calmed down for about a minute than started again. Every now and then the energy when up my spine.

About half way through I got a message ‘The World Is Changing To The Depths Of Time’, it was repeated twice - what does that mean??

I also got another message it was along the same theme about humanity, I have to sit quiet and try and remember the exact words.

The meditation was so beautiful and healing - thank you @Captain_Nemo :heart:

10 Likes

Do we need headphones to listen this meditations?

No :)

But it is ok to use it?

Yes :D

Thanks!

Basically for these audios it doesn’t matter what kind of headset, earplug, speaker, phone, laptop you use, as long as you hear it, it’s fine.

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo would the Nibirus and orion audios be available to buy them thru Google music or Patron? Thank you so much for all the work you do :heart: :pray:

1 Like

Can we use a different one every night? I used arcutarian this night and it was amazing

Yes, there are no rules (or this), just do what feels right.
Maybe you’ll have suggestions from other people based on their experience.

Personally, I am just using the sirian one for now as this is the one I’ve felt drawn to (but to be honest I don’t have much knowledge about the different galaxies etc, also don’t know much about sirius/sirians). You can go through some other topics like the ones made for each audio and the alien intercession one if you’re interested in that.

2 Likes

Hoi hoi,
I have a general :alien: question.

I’m planning to do an energy healing session (not paid, just for family) tomorrow and I got the idea to use the sirian infusion field during the healing.

But I don’t know a lot about each planet/area so i wanted to ask you guys if you think it’s a good idea or if maybe another one would be better.
The healing will be either reiki or another type, I haven’t decided yet.

I know I could read up on it but to be honest, I don’t trust the sources online and I dont have a good “knowledge base” rooted in experience that could help me find the diamond in the swamp, if you know what I mean. :)

Do you find the Sirians “speak” to you? (directly or just the vibe of their energy)

I would be inclined to choose either the infusion that empowers you the most, or the one that resonates most with your “patient”.