Upcoming Premiere - Andromeda Galaxy Energy Infusion Meditation

Although several dozen minor galaxies lie closer to our Milky Way, the Andromeda galaxy is the closest large spiral galaxy to ours. Excluding the Large and Small Magellanic Clouds, which can’t be seen from northerly latitudes, the Andromeda galaxy – also known as M31 – is the brightest galaxy you can see. At 2.5 million light-years, it’s also the most distant thing visible to your unaided eye.

20 Likes

Great…Now everyones gonna come and draw attention.

Ffs

I wanted to ninja to their galaxy

2 Likes

To answer your question in this thread…

Think why Arcturians are most advanced vs. Andromedans or Gaians.
ie. location to center of galaxy

5 Likes

So youre saying andromedans are the “earthlings” of their galaxy?

Lets meet our fellow failures from a different galaxy

8 Likes

They are the mutated failed experiments in their galaxy bro :joy::joy:

Nah just kidding,

Doesnt get worse than earthlings in the universe probably

4 Likes

If it wasn’t for you saying something In the other thread I wouldn’t be here… Luckily for you that’s my bed time.

2 Likes

1 down :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Don’t worry tho; I’ll just have Shenron :dragon: infuse me with the energy while I sleep. -giphy

8 Likes

Wait nevermind…

Beings from that galaxy would be called andromedians…

Meaning its just a general term then?

Like we would be “milkywayans” to them?

2 Likes

yes

4 Likes

How do they act and are they strong

What are you planning, huh? Ganging up on them or hiring them for UFC?

2 Likes

Don’t know yet

3 Likes

whats good boys,

did the meditation today, saw female like entitys, looked like they were kissing or some shit, had long hair

so yeah thats my experience with andromeda, I didnt saw them clear, more like in energy form

9 Likes

Blue people, anyone?

3 Likes

yes

11 Likes

Good synchronicity because I was watching the night sky (big shows scheduled this month by many planets and stars) and decided to come and write here… and saw the latest posts :)

I was hesitant about Andromeda because of their tragic history often emphasized here and there. Plus, I did feel so much pain with Orion (along with smoother feelings). Was expecting similarities.

But no, eventually Andromeda happened to be a quite comforting one, almost like a stellar spa lol. Didn’t see anything by the way; just felt.

Also, I finally decided to buy a telescope. If there are connoisseurs on the forum, suggestions are welcome (not too expensive though please).

10 Likes

now that you say blue, I always had the picture of Mystique from X Men pop up in my mind while meditating to andromeda, I didnt know there were blue people or anything else

4 Likes

I googled her and she’s more scaly than the blue guy who popped up in my mind. But yes, blue people wwww.

2 Likes

yeah nah their version of her had much more clearer skin