14 Likes

In the astral? :thinking: :wink: :joy:

I can’t believe @Captain_Nemo just deleted that post. :rage:

Yeah, the privileges of being an admin. :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Viva la Revolution :fist:

liberté, égalité, fraternité!!!

4 Likes

We want equality everyone should be an admin. :blush::wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

If you really think so, I can resign.

Admins are not here to annoy or censor.

They are here to keep the environment friendly and constructive.

It’s not that easy. Some forums want admins to be very strict and others want less moderation. If there were no staff members, the forum would basically become a chan board. People could share audios freely with each other putting the brand out of business. Not a very successful strategy. After all, this forum is here as a platform for discussing Sapien Medicine.

The admins and moderators are not here to parent the members. If things are getting wild, this is because of the forum members. Trust me, things would be a lot wilder if there were no staff members. We also have lives, and I personally don’t always have a lot of time to read discussions. Sometimes to I do, sometimes I don’t, but it’s up to everyone to keep the environment friendly.

16 Likes

I dont know if you saw that documentary but its very good! I can also fecommend the books by Adrián Tschaikowsky the second book is about octopodes reaching top of Evolution, a good and fun read :)

sure recommend away

4 Likes

Yeh they were just joking around Noah.
:slight_smile:

13 Likes

2 Likes

He is Padma Shri. Jadav ‘Molai’ Payeng - earned the title ‘the forest man of India’ who created 1360 acres of dense green forest in Assam, single-handedly. very inspiring …

5 Likes

The closure we didn’t know we needed.

Stay PAWsitive :wink: :paw_prints:

Edit: otherwise in entertainment news: Superfan episodes of The Office (seasons 1-3,), streaming now on Peacock🦚.
Technically old news, but Office news, always good news🥸

4 Likes

Excellent thread Captain! There are endless good things happening if you look for them. Reality is funny that way. It always shows you more of what you focus on and look for.

5 Likes
7 Likes