Urgent advice ... 😔

good evening I need urgent advice, my grandfather is in the hospital because his spleen was broken and he has problems you have lungs, now he is “stable” for a few days I listened to the audio to heal remotely because I am afraid for him , my mom did the cards twice they had said he would die but since I listen to the audio for healing (not every day) he seems to be better even if I am afraid that doing so will just prolong his agony … should i continue or stop listening to audio …?

7 Likes

What’s the update on his condition? It sounds like it would still be difficult for him to pass away easily

1 Like

Hi @Carmen, sorry to hear this!

Please try listening to these fields simultaneously with the Be the healer field: the new Plasma audio followed by Automated Grounding, following the guidelines below.

This will send those fields to him. Or if possible, have your grandfather listen to those two fields directly.

10 Likes

Revise the incident of him going to hospital.
I am honest, just the day before yesterday a very close relative of mine ended up in hospital and I did the same to bring her back.
Imagine receiving a message that he is at home, healthy and happy as always.
Or even better, imagine that he didn’t had to go to hospital in the first place. Imagine how your day would have went on if this never happened. Feel it like you would think about a real memory of for example yesterday.
Live from the consciousness of him being healthy.

This technique is called Revision by Neville Goddard and it really has worked miracles for a lot of people who were in a similar situation.

9 Likes

oh my god thank you I definitely will😔

5 Likes

for now it is stable :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I will do it while I listen to the fields thank you very much​:pensive::heart:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome. Let us know how he goes with those fields, if you like.

Best of wishes for your grandfather and much love to you and your family!

7 Likes

Thank you so much :pensive::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I would say persevere with the suggestions made by @uial then if he is stable for now, best of luck and let us know how he is

1 Like

absolutely yes thank you :pensive::heart::heart:

2 Likes