Urgent help please

I want to use my psychic power to help a person who lives under threat, I live in another state and the police will no longer do anything. I need to get that person out of that fence house and leave the others alone What audios should i listen to?

5 Likes

I wish there was more that can be done…I will research the crystals…hopefully more can be done…

3 Likes

Is that person willing to listen to the audios herself/himself?

Also, Vishnu is a very powerful and protective deity who is very accessible in the current cycle in the physical world. As the one who oversees sustenance of the world, he can help (thanks to @Lucky)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRW1SmP-a5Y

Finally, nothing compares to the wisdom of the Divine Feminine, who fuels knowledge, power and prosperity, all in one. Call her Kali or call her Sekhmet. If you are able to tap into this source of the sources, help and grace flow in astounding proportions.

7 Likes

Great idea!!! Those should definitely help.

2 Likes

Thanks for the help but this person cannot listen to the audios because he is in an area where there is no internet and is isolated by the pandemic

1 Like

Perhaps you could try listening to the intercession audios in @Maoshan_Wanderer’s post and asking for help on behalf of the person. Asking for help using the Archangel Michael mandala might help as well.

1 Like