Urgent help!

This is what my friend msged me

Umm… Ok , my mother have stage 4 advanced breast cancer from last 2 years, she have cancer from 5 years though but eveey chemotherapy becomes resisitant to cancer after 4-5 months and sruga stops working. So currently she is having chemo from 1 year but it is also now seems to stop working. And doctor said there are only few options left now ao he will continue with same chemo untill it completely stops working.

This was like 15 days back and i recommended him audios like Anti ancer 2.0 and plasma light… But now i got an update that her mother’s platelets have gone too low and now even chemo isn’t happening since 2 weeks… He told me that maybe anti cancer audio is working like chemo and it might have decreased the platelet count…

Can you guys please recommend something to heal from this condition.

5 Likes

The anti cancer audio already effective enough. Add some water charged to and give the drink for her. So she can feel much better

4 Likes

Maybe infrared?

From description:
“This type of therapy may help in fat loss, chronic fatigue, water retention, skin disorders, as well as in the elimination heavy metals, poisons, and carcinogenic material from our bodies.”

“Far Infrared boosts our immune system, increasing the amount of white blood cells and killer T-cells. It can also boost your metabolism.”

EDIT: I think this is updated version.

2 Likes

Okay thank you but can anti cancer 2.0 reduce the platelet count and also is there any Audio which can help increasing them

1 Like

your better of asking @Captain_Nemo since its urgent

2 Likes

Try bone marrow enhancement.

6 Likes

There’s platelet creation in the description of this field. Perhaps this will help(?)

7 Likes

bone marrow enhancement and platelet rich plasma, as suggested above

4 Likes

I don’t have medical background, but I’ve seen that PRP injections might be contraindicated for those with low platelet count. But I don’t know if that also holds for the PRP treatment when administered as a morphic field. It seems like something that needs further confirmation before proceeding, just to be safe.

Guidelines for the Use of Platelet Rich Plasma, presented by The International Cellular Medical Society (ICMS)

Platelet Rich Plasma: Contraindications

Absolute Contraindications:
• Platelet dysfunction syndrome
Critical thrombocytopenia (low platelet count)
• Hemodynamic instability
• Septicemia
• Local infection at the site of the procedure
• Patient unwilling to accept risks

Relative Contraindications:
• Consistent use of NSAIDs within 48 hours of procedure
• Corticosteroid injection at treatment site within 1 month
• Systemic use of coriticosteroids within 2 weeks
• Tobacco use
• Recent fever or illness
Cancer- especially hematopoetic or of bone
• HGB < 10 g/dl
• Platelet count < 105/ul

Although PRP use in cancer patients is a promising approach that needs to be further explored, caution must be taken since PRP may have opposite effects on tumor growth and metastasis. PRP has several angiogenesis stimulators which can contribute to tumor progression. Pro-angiogenic factor-rich platelet releasate can efficiently improve cancer cell-induced angiogenesis; thus, it can accelerate tumor growth in vivo - the application of PRP derivatives should be done with caution.

3 Likes

add the blood ones to it.
That kind of long term chemo is gonna have a lot of effects
can you add the radiation removal from elecktrosmog also?

20 Likes

also

12 Likes

Yes I’ll ask my friend to add this as well . Thanks a lot everyone🙏. Really appreciate it.

8 Likes

My grandmother is 89 years old and has pancreatic cancer. Can she listen to audio with platelets and plasma?

What audio can help her to improve the outflow of bile from the gallbladder? Thanks to

2-3 times each day

3 Likes

LunaMoon, thanks you very much!
I’m afraid to let her listen to detox. She has a minimal outflow of bile. I’m afraid that her body will not cope with the detox. I don’t know how is better. I’ll give her the rest audio.
Plasma and platelets audio are possible use?
Thank you!

And what Captain said up there:

@Ekaterina

1 Like

Yes

That audio was used by someone very ill as well and just twice a day was ok but if you think itd be hard on her then just play the others

Yes Platelet

1 Like

Does the water charger 2.0 audio distill/remove contaminates in water?