Urinary Incontinence on Gumroad

Hey, can someone explain the benefit of Urinary Incontenece audio on gumroad. Can it cure premature ejaculation ?

1 Like

Yes. It is pretty much an advanced form of pelvic floor exercises. Has many benefits for men and women.

38 Likes

I’ve been having incontinence issues too and was looking at this audio. I’m using Core Strengthener for awhile without improvement [in this area], but if I started using Incontinence audio as well as core, would the pelvic floor muscles become overworked?

2 Likes

Is this considered a “Physical Change” field - in which case it has to be 4 or fewer per day…

Yes, but that’s just a rough guide of 4. If you want to listen to more, add Jing and Pranayama. I think the more life force energy you have, the more you can handle. At least that’s what other people report.

3 Likes

This audio is NO joke. Within a couple of day I’ve seen MASSIVE improvements, got it to start practicing sexual energy utilization definitely makes things MUCH easier. All that energy I hold back is insane. RECOMMEND. (Early 20’s TOO)

17 Likes

Can you go into more details on the changes you are seeing? I still have not quite understood the utility of this track!

2 Likes

Thank you, that was very informative!

2 Likes

From my understanding this track works on the pelvic muscle, the muscle who can control the urge to ejaculate/pee. “Having strong pelvic floor muscles gives us control over the bladder and bowel. Weakened pelvic floor muscles mean the internal organs are not fully supported and you may have difficulty controlling the release of urine, faeces (poo) or flatus (wind).” “Pelvic floor muscles are also important for sexual function in both men and women. In men, it is important for erectile function and ejaculation. In women, voluntary contractions (squeezing) of the pelvic floor contribute to sexual sensation and arousal.”

16 Likes

Awesome thank you, going by description, I grossly neglected this field. I should relook at it!

5 Likes

Can this make the urinary system healthy?

It can only help with the pelvic floor muscles. Bacteria and fungal apocalypse can help with infections and Stem Cell Targeted to kidneys, adrenals, bladder, urinary tract (energetically programmed audio) 2.0 - YouTube can help with healing along with The Plasma Light and Infrasound Bioactive Beach - YouTube

6 Likes

Thank you :blush:

Ladies since this was retrieved from the depths lol

Let me just tell you in case you need it or want it :tipping_hand_woman:t2:

This audio is like automated kegels exercise

Which not only help with incontinence but also better sex lol google it so i dont have to explain everything here :rofl:

15 Likes

:face_with_monocle: :joy: :innocent:

16 Likes

Hahah thats a big business you are minding there :coffee: :joy:

4 Likes

does it can give permanent results?

1 Like

Yes, in fact I suggest start using this even before needing it. For the pleasure of both parties… :wink:

7 Likes

Yes, with some maintenance of course.

7 Likes

What?!? Is it tea?!? You don’t like tea…:wink:

4 Likes