Used Auto Mewing too much

Is there any way I can reverse the effects from this field in particular?

I’ve listened to it too much, I didn’t know what kind of effect it would have on me, all I know is that apparently mewing is good, but now I know it’s only good for the people with a certain face shape.

I have a rounder, oval shaped face, shorter head and smaller jaw, but it suited me perfectly. The first two sessions made my face look better but unfortunately I pushed it too far, (unknowingly) now my face looks drastically different. It’s not bad but I didn’t want my face to change shape so drastically :(.

I’m a British south Asian man and alot of us have a specific face shape/facial structure in our ethnic groups that suit us perfectly… a more rounder, oval face shape with softer features.

Unfortunately, I’ve crossed the ‘just fine’ point for this field and it’s made me look like I’m trying really hard to be European.

iIt has taken away the unique facial structure I had that suited me perfectly, inherited from my ethnic group. It worked so quickly , 3 listens within 5 days, my face has completely changed.

Some people I know might Think I have some insecurity issue with how I look when that wasn’t the case at all, (especially women) which would make them like me less, I just listened to much from being over curious and abit careless.

My facial structure was more soft and oval, now it’s still the same so but I just look drastically different, I have a smaller chin, having high cheekbones only looks good on people with a big jaw or defined jaw, people with smaller jaws suit oval face shape.

If you have a oval faced shape with softer features, be very careful because it will take away your unique structure and replace it with some factory copy beauty magazine look, this field only seems to suit people who have lots of fat on their face or a excessively under developed facial bones, or for people who suit it, those with square+ wider facial bone structure.

I have an ethereally attuned version of Quadible Integrities Male Golden Face Ratio which I’m sure would help, but any help of how I can somehow reverse the effects of this field, even by 6 or 9 listens, I would be massively greatful… the very high cheekbones I gained from this doesn’t match my smaller jaw… some intercession from you guys would be great… Will this wear off eventually? :frowning:

3 Likes

Just stop using it.
It will very slowly return to normal

4 Likes

It can take MONTHS (at least it did for me).
If u listened to it for a shorter time, it will probably be sooner.

3 Likes

And maybe remove that other creator’s audio as well

as it seems your body is greatly overwhelmed

Just take a break like Zuzu said

1 Like

But remember you also acknowledged that you’ve:

(I’ve a similar face and idk i never had this experience so that’s why lol)

But i hope it gets resolved soon!! :blue_heart:
I’m sure it will; with time

1 Like

Try it with Facial Symmetry.

1 Like

You reckon it would take months for it to reverse? I actually really like the results within the first 2/3 days (3x a day). It was only today and yesterday, (last 6 listens, across yesterday & day before ) where I feel it went too overboard. Not that I look ‘bad’, if I knew it would have changed so much so quickly, I would have only done two sessions. I calmed down now and as long as it wears off eventually then it’s all good. I only listened 5 days total, 3x a day. And i think it defiantly will wear off eventually, the same way we have to keep listening to fields, even the newer negentropic ones to maintain the effects, it’s all good.

My face is symmetrical bro, it’s just the concept of ‘mewing’ in this field didn’t benefit my facial structure, I have a smaller jaw and oval face shape so having really high cheekbones doesn’t look natural . High cheekbones seem like the epitome of beauty in the western world but even then, it only suits people with a specific face shape and head shape.

Bro let me tell you that I surprisingly enjoyed reading this…

A well a nice and sweet review bro.

I imagined alot everything !

This should be moved to auto mewing thread.

For sure add taste to the thread.

And my man :grin: you don’t need to worry.

Just stop listening the audio and it will fade slowly.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve definitely stopped listening to this field, I don’t want to go from looking normal to looking like the crimson chin himself, or Handsome Squidward in person lol. On the positive side it shows just how powerful sapiens fields have become. I’m sure the results will fade slowly, even other negentropic fields need to be listened to regularly to maintain their effect.

It’s all good, thanks for your help :grin:

4 Likes

How long did you use this field for? I only used it for 5 days.

I posted in the auto mewing thread quite a while ago, so I dont remember exactly.
I think I used it for 4 weeks.

1 Like

I’m glad you enjoyed it, this field suits certain ethnic groups and facial shapes much better than others. White Europeans and South East, and East Asians are the group of people who suit (in my eyes) having that angular high cheekboned look, because it simply looks more natural on these people. Apart from people who have an excessively recessed maxilla, or really undeveloped jaw from mouth breathing. I’ve been the experiment to see that mewing really isn’t for everyone, ( at least my genes/ethnic group)

1 Like

I agree with what you said about this field on the Auto Mewing thread, about it making you look too masculine as a woman, it gives everyone regardless of gender, age, facial structure, head shape etc, a very, very specific look that only naturally suits only certain people. I’m glad your face has reverted to more of its original look, and you used the field much longer than I did.

1 Like

isnt the audio permanent?

Mewing will only make u look matter no matter what enhic group ur from. having a better maxilla will always help u look good. :man_shrugging:
sorry if thats not the advice ur looking for

1 Like

Handsome squidward :skull:

1 Like

At least we know this field is super powerful :joy:

The jawliner nft fixes all those shortcomings. I also had a rounder face but its a lot sharper now and cheeks are tighter

It’s wearing off now anyway, I don’t need that look, it just looks ridiculous on me, it might suit you though

Does it actually work to move the maxilla forward?