Using aura cleanse everyday before all my playlists

Do you think it’s okay to play aura cleanse every morning and then after that continue with my playlists? Or will it remove my results? I really need to add aura cleanse cause I’m still feeling emotional… And I think my neighbor also having some kind of emotional problem too that it’s just making me want to cry myself out for no reason

:dizzy_face: :joy: is there anything to block energy sensitivity. Or at least reduce it…Cause that would help me a lot. It’s a hell to be an empath :joy:

1 Like

Auric repair, shielding tag and armor tag.
Armor light field should help too.

1 Like

I appreciate that owl but recommend me only on YouTube only please… :sweat_smile:

You can listen to Armour field on rarible.

What is rarible

iI’s on Teespring, not Rarible

https://teespring.com/armor-of-light-and-glory?tsmac=store&tsmic=sapien-medicine&pid=1277&cid=104456

2 Likes

No longer works.

1 Like

Ahh ok. :smiley:

@anon25711007 White light Waves.

3 Likes

There’s also an empathic shielding mandala.

1 Like

I might be wrong but I think the auric field cleanser only takes energy work that hasn’t fully crystallized out of your field. The fields you used before it will still have done their work and I don’t think the cleanse reverses that, it just stops it from actively working on you without listening to it. A confirmation of if I’m correct would be appreciated

1 Like

Where?

You can uuse Aura cleanse once a week , and emotional release on daily basis .

Mandalas on Instagram are really a good choice !

Repel Negative Energy ver 2.0
This audio disconnects you from negative energy from your environment and people around you so you are unaffected by it.

We generally enter a negative state of mind due to negative energy from other people and the environment. Negative energy is contagious and I know you have experienced this firsthand when you’ve had someone’s bad mood rub off on you. But most of the time, it is subtle and you don’t notice your environment affecting your state of mind and affecting your mood.

With this audio, you will disconnect from the negativity from the outside world and be unaffected by it… You will also find yourself getting into a bad mood less and less often.

Patreon Link -------- YouTube Link

8 Likes

Thank you akira​:slightly_smiling_face::grinning:

1 Like

Armor of Light and Glory will help block those emotions but it wont make u less energy sensitive, I been going through the same issues with you and i thought it was an all kinds of problems,entity problem,spirtiual problem,mindset problem its none of those

Fix your nervous system with cosmo volt
and if you have emotional mood swings go with the mastering protocol but that didnt do much for me.

Cosmo volt fixed the excessive energy sensitivity for me loop it 3-6 times a day

auric repair wont help either at least for me, so becareful with that but its honestly an amazing field to seperate your emotions from another

3 Likes