Vaccination MegaThread

With some companies, municipalities and even some US federal government units (ie. Veteran’s Administration) forcing vaccination on their workers, it is surpising that so few people have filed lawsuits. Title 21 of the U.S. Code forbids forced vaccination, pcr tests, and even mask wearing because they are ALL EUA (experimental use authorization) only. 21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3 - Authorization for medical products for use in emergencies | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute. Scroll down to subsection (e).
Hey, what about the Amish? Do you think they are going to suddenly start lining up for inoculation? Nope. Religious exemption. It’s available to everyone in the U.S. Who wants to be the first to file a religious discrimination case as relates to forced vax? Well, first you have to find a law firm with big big cojones.

3 Likes

Really? How many are actually dying of COVID Philip? When they have yet to identify the “virus” and when death stats have been severely tainted by the fraud, how do YOU or anyone else know? What happened to all the deaths due to influenza, bacterial pneumonia, et. al btw?
You’re entitled to your opinion, but it’s contrary to basic human rights, not to mention international law to put one class of persons (potential COVID victims) above another (those wishing to preserve their health and their natural immunity).
These “vaccines” (they cannot even be classified as vaccines) do NOT confer immunity, permanently degrade the body’s natural acquired immunity response, and CAUSE mutation. Delta variant? Thank the vaccinated for that. It’s been known since the 80s that immunization causes viral mutation. Well, to be honest, we don’t even know if COVID is actually a virus to begin with. Yep, that’s right, there’s plenty of data to suggest it isn’t.
But really, all that might be trivial. The real issue is: Where’s the Pandemic? Well, it’s on your TV. It certainly hasn’t shown up in reality. Two stats that epidemiologists, etc. use to determine whether an epidemic is present, do not indicate that it is. Those are excess mortality and loss of years.
You can have your vaccine Philip. (You seemed so willing, even gleeful to line up for it.) But your compliance makes it more difficult for us objectors to have a choice. Can you see the implication? Will the powers that be make me and my kind wear the equivalent of the Star of David, a pink triangle, or some such when I refuse to take the shot? Will you let them make us? Food for thought.

6 Likes

I’m been force to vaccinate bcz of my job😞what fields do you guys recommends to stop the negative toxins or the negative side effect spreading to my body ??

blueprint of life
plasma protocol
DNA system repair
internal alchemical crucible
plasma light
Alchemical Holy Light
plasma to mitochondria

7 Likes

Unfortunately I have to take the vaccine for my job. I’ve been listening to Virus Disruption 2.0 every day for the past few months.

1.) Do I still listen to Virus Disruption 2.0 after the jab or just the Blueprint of life, Plasma protocol, and DNA repair system?

2.) I also listen to the Liver Cirrhosis 2.0, the Lung Regeneration 2.0, the Heart Regeneration 2.0, and the Eye Regeneration 2.0. Can I still listen to those?

1 Like

@OddInterest Hey! Welcome on here :)!

I’m sorry to hear your situation goes against your own will. None of the fields interfere with the vaccine so you may continue with your listening as you wish. And yes just listen to The Blueprint of Life, DNA Repair, and Plasma Protocol. It might also be good to add some Full Body Detox and check the Alchemical Holy Light thread for reviews on effects of this field on after-vaccine effects, perhaps pair it with depths of your soul on youtube if you’re up to.

The tools we have in our hands now are superior!
So worry not :)

3 Likes

Thanks! So I can listen to the fields that I’ve been listening to plus the other fields that have been suggested without any adverse effects? How much should I listen to them?

1 Like

Yes! Absolutely!

(Not sure if there is any need for virus disruption tho)

It was also advised to listen to blood clot remover first before listening to the Sapien Med Vaccine (Immunity field) that was on Patreon, so I’m guessing it might also apply for normal vaccine as a precaution.

If you’re asking how many listens for fields like blueprint I’d say relatively until relief, for your other playlists proceed as you normally do, although you might wanna increase listening time for the organ ones.

3 Likes

Well the reason why I would want to listen to the Virus Disruption is because even after the vac there is a chance that I could still catch if. What pisses me off is I caught COVID in January and I told my job that but they didn’t care. I have an appointment in the afternoon so I’m going to just go ahead and get it over with.

1 Like

Yeah policies sometimes can be annoying! Thing is, with vax shots you are technically injected with aspects of the virus being the protein that causes it (as far as I know) so maybe this is actually a reason to listen to virus disruptor or even the specific corona field (i personally prefer this one)… I feel like this needs more of a professional/more knowledgeable answer… but I’m now thinking it would let your body get through the process of fighting back much easier than without.

2 Likes

I’m panicking agsin! I’m now thinking do I have tgis following the vaccine

So stressed out even more now! They did a brain mri on me and nerve conduction

People, including my parents, pressuring me to get the vaccine, then when l say no, they keep trying to make me feel bad my saying things like “you don’t care about others, you dont care about your family” etc… it’s getting annoying.

9 Likes

same experiences. bit difficult yea. Also don’t try to reason with them, don’t seem there is place for change
we’r in this together

Stay strong! :muscle:
I’ve been hearing the “exactly” same comments from 6 months more or less from my family particularly till last week. Since last week something changed ofcourse… explained at the end. There were many debates that happened about vaccines with all my family members. They said these exact lines - Do u think u r a doctor ? You think u know things that entire nation or news channels doesn’t know. Lol…

They even said that how can I be so selfish without caring about others. I even was delaying jab for my mom but other members said I am a procrastinator :joy: and doesn’t know what to prioritise and so on. I did explain them many ways to wait and see the effects of vaccine…this was in March…but they believed more on govt. and Pharma companies. So, without any delay next day my mom got vaccinated. No vaccines for my age when my mom was getting vaccinated, so I was relieved for that day. :grinning:

But soon after a month they allowed vaccines for my age​:rofl::joy:, to my fortune I got covid at that same time and was luckily able to recover quickly, fields helped a lot. After that I got a break from others pushing me to get vaccinated, since the covid infected can wait for 3 months.

Of late, my family members realised the after effects of the vaccines personally and reviews from neighbours. My mom has complaints of numbness and bone pain after vaccination. I was knowing that it’s because of vaccines, but she started realising recently. My brother was ardent supporter of vaccines and now he feels bad after seeing the infected numbers increasing in Israel and other highly vaccinated countries. My neighbour also complained that she has joint stiffness or maybe arthritis after getting vaccinated. One doctor himself confirmed that the blood clot cases are on rise for vaccinated people. He is seeing many cases on day to day.

When my family got to know these things happening around, they are not asking me now to get vaccinated. They even are asking me what can we do now to revert these things. 🤷

13 Likes

wow thank you for this!

just what i needed to read.

so far i am pretty neutral about the vaccine, but i’m definitely leaning to just not having it.

i am okay with everyone making their own decision whether or not to take it, but i’m not okay when it comes to others telling me what to do with my body.

i have online friends i knew for more than a decade telling me i should get it, but they don’t have the same perspective as i do. the only thing we have in common is that we love games and anime.

i did my best to share the uncomfortable and painful experiences i’ve had with western doctors, but they didn’t show empathy.

i am grateful this happened as it made me understand why i felt angry to feel excluded by them. i am also grateful that this gives me the chance to distance myself and meet new people and new ways of living.

i already see more people in my life that i’d rather be around as they align more to who i am now.

10 Likes

Yeah…
One thing i noticed though is once you just stop justifying and just living your own values and perspectives, the people and arguments slowly fall away

4 Likes

Actually I was all the time neutral about vaccines since last year, even hoped and optimistic that some miracle vaccine would be created in a short span.

But at the same time I had some common sense questions which kept me thinking about this whole vaccine thing,

What latest discoveries made the covid vaccine appear in less than an year into market, which was taking a decade or more earlier.

Then I heard stories of side effects here and there, and then I thought even though there was no good with vaccines, there shouldn’t be any kind of harm using them. But day by day there are so many such cases…

Then social media cutting out any person who is questioning the vaccines or the science behind it.

No government or pharma company takes the accountability of their products , which again I felt nonsense because they force public to take vaccines but none take responsibility of it.

My 2 cents - Also when the earth takes its recycling on the universal scale, or something bigger than everyone of us happening like covid thing now, the minds of people too gets crazy for a while with wierd ideas mostly harmful too … All things of inner garbage :wastebasket: gets out and spreads like wildfire… Universal Harmony = Individual harmony; and vice-versa
Maybe this is all some kind of balancing act on a bigger picture… But as an individual we need to be extra aware of the things happening around and not to fall in the trap… and wish for the best for everyone :pray:

The other side of the story is vaccines did protect to a level , and even I heard stories of it. Their point of view is different …it’s all drill down to 2 options …that is … if one is ready with vaccines risk vs. Reward and risk of direct covid infection vs. survivial rate.

3 Likes

same never been anti Vax, always support science and medicine
it’s just the entire situation that is off. the vaccine is just a way for people in power to assert even more liberty restriction. and has been developed by pharmaceutical lobbies… so the people that have our health in their least interest

3 Likes

“Do you think you’re a doctor?” My answer is of course, No. But, I do take full responsibility for my own health. I do not outsource or delegate that responsibility to anyone, including government licensed medical “officials”. While I don’t have anything against individual doctors (I was married to a surgeon, may she rest in peace), I understand that the allopathic medical system is responsible for more deaths in the US (malpractice, proper practice, properly prescribed drugs) than from any other cause save heart disease and cancer. Therefore I choose to support my body’s own immune system with proper care rather than to have an untested and demonstrably-ineffective-for-its-intended-purpose “vaccine” shot into my body, my temple. I also ask them to explain to me how my status has any effect on them if they are vaccinated. Do I have to put on MY glasses so they’ll be able to see?

5 Likes

Not sure if this has been talked about but… I found out the other day they’re paying people to take the vaccine lol fishy stuff

9 Likes