Vaccination MegaThread

Guys
I just had the single shot Johnson’s. Im looping plasma cocktails ever since.
All good so far

1 Like

Remember also clot dissolver.

The evidence is very clear from d-dimer tests that blood clotting occurs after the shots.

Make sure to AVOID ALL STRENOUS activity for 1 week (I’d go so far as to say 2 weeks) after the shot especially for males below 30 years of age.
You don’t want to risk myocarditis.

If you have severe brain fog or headaches becareful, whereas clots in the brain are rarer, it still occurs.

Also take note your reactions during the first shot (if it’s a double shot), the reaction from the second shot is a few times stronger.

7 Likes

Sorry quick question…i think the answer is in this thread somewhere…

Should one play the virus disruption field after getting the vaccine?

While reading it’s important to remember that someone’s spiritual experience can obviously differ from others.

From a user on reddit:

“Covid vaccine cuts people off spiritually - personal experience.

I don’t know how else to put this. I had my second dose of Pfizer two weeks ago and I’ve become convinced there is something in these vaccines that cuts people off from spirit.

It’s like my consciousness has been leashed and life has turned the volume down real low. I had an intense spiritual awakening about 2 years ago triggered by psychs and it’s like all the connection I gained has been erased. I think this is some kind of evil alien tech I’m not even joking. Like Law of One Orion type shit, to stop us ascending whatever that means. I can’t describe the change in my awareness, I struggle to believe it myself. Like my Mode of Operation has been changed. I’m lucky I’m even conscious of it, because I feel like most people aren’t really in touch with spirit and wouldn’t notice anything wrong. For me this is hell. And I know some of you know what I’m talking about when I say I feel like I’ve betrayed my soul’s mission. It’s like there is no forgiveness for me, I’ve failed and allowed myself to fail knowing something was wrong, I didn’t have faith. Part of me thinks I did this on purpose because my connection was so painful. But nothing is worse than this, I’d rather be suffering.

I can no longer:

- Feel empathy, or deep emotion, heartfelt emotion. You know that thing in your chest where you feel, physically, not intellectually. It’s gone. No love, happiness, sadness, anger, anything. No compassion.

- Transcend myself in meditation, feel infinity, God and the like. Like I’ve been reduced to my 5 senses, and even those have been diminished.

- Feel my intuition at all, no gut feelings whatsoever, it’s like I’m completely blind.

- Feel music, art, food. Be passionate about anything, have motivation for anything, I don’t even feel hungry or tired, I feel nothing. Not a numbness, not a dissociation (I’ve had both), but a straight up lack, a severance to that spark that animates our inner lives.

- Lucid dream, astral project, even feel my energetic body at all. It’s like it has dissipated.

- Sleep properly at all, and when I do it’s like I can’t enter as deep a sleep as I used to.

- Breathe or yawn as deeply as I used to?? Which may seem unrelated but breath = prana = lifeforce…ygm

Basically I feel like a bot

If anyone knows ANYTHING about this or how to reverse it. I’ve seen all the shit about funvax and whatever, if this is science it has to be reversible somehow. Hopefully if I don’t take boosters and work on my connection I might be able to improve it. If anyone has been through the same or knows anyone who has, DM me. I had an extremely strong intuition (last one I’ve felt) telling me I would basically die if I took this dose, but my mother is my weak spot and I caved to her (doesn’t help that I’m financially dependent on her etc.) but honestly I should’ve become homeless rather than do this. Now I’d rather become homeless than ever take a booster shot. There is no life without love and yet that is the life I’m now living. So yeah. If anyone had their doubts about the vax, here is my theory on what it does, based on personal experience

EDIT: apparently the heart contains 40,000 neurones, and I’m pretty sure the heart is the ‘heart’ of all of this so to speak. It’s both the seat of emotion and the seat of spirit, linking soul and body, mind etc. - I’m thinking this vaccine has a way of shutting this process down. Does anyone know anything about heart neurones or how I can reverse the damage done to them/turn them back on?“

10 Likes

Do you mind linking the source?

[quote=“mystic, post:1040, topic:12527”]
In April I shared this from a French healer:
[/quote] […]

:point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

typo

You have to watch this 23 min Dr. Michael McDowell: "The Genetic Bioweapon, The Vaccine, And COVID-19"

3 Likes

Fascinating insight direct from a funeral director in England (on-topic from 15min onwards)

3 Likes

Offering a different perspective on the vaccines for those interested: Diffusing the Vaccine Drama with Pleiadian Wisdom — The Line with Ashley Wood They speak of the vaccine actually expanding our sentient gifts and other interesting info. Also, if you’ve taken it or plan to take it, Prune Harris has a free online energy medicine course to help integrate it better.

1 Like
5 Likes

Have you all watched the plandemic documentaries and what do you think of them?

Very concerning what’s pointed out by the FDA committee.

2 Likes

Project Veritas strikes again!!!

6 Likes

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/09/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order/

The rabbit hole gets deeper

1 Like

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jm2euik7MlCV/

“Safe and Effective”?

2 Likes

The two datasets provide strong evidence that low D3 is a predictor rather than a side effect of the infection. Despite ongoing vaccinations, we recommend raising serum 25(OH)D levels to above 50 ng/ml to prevent or mitigate new outbreaks due to escape mutations or decreasing antibody activity [a mortality rate close to zero could theoretically be achieved at 50 ng/ml]

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/09/dr-carrie-madej-first-u-s-lab-examines-vaccine-vials-horrific-findings-revealed/

3 Likes

Press conference on September 20, 2021 on the subject of “Death from vaccination / Undeclared components of COVID-19 vaccines”, live from Pathology!

https://pathologie-konferenz.de/en/

00:52:45 - Autoimmune Reactions

01:14:00 - Introduction to other doctors

01:19:00 - Blood samples of vaccinated (Important)

01:27:00 - Microscopic images of vaccine samples (Very Important)

Original (German):

Pressekonferenz am 20.09.2021 zum Thema “Tod durch Impfung/Undeklarierte Bestandteile der COVID-19-Impfstoffe”, live aus der Pathologie!

Weitere Infos: https://pathologie-konferenz.de

Todesursache nach COVID-19-Impfung
Präsentation Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt | PDF | 12 MB

3 Likes

according to the 5.6 million people studied in this particular data set (Medicare), post-vaccine health outcomes are worsening over time, meaning that the vaccines appear to be gradually damaging the immune system over subsequent months, making vaccinated individuals far more vulnerable to subsequent infections. This is the very definition of ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement)

4 Likes