Vaccination MegaThread

next lockdown coming soon

3 Likes

just did my covid test , hopefully it comes back negative :pray:t2:

5 Likes

came back negative :muscle:t4:

11 Likes

Thought this was interesting info. The guy puts blood under a microscope in the video and compares findings based on vaccination.

Worms Hatching From Eggs? Researchers Present Strange Vax Microscopy Findings & Blood Comparisons (rumble.com)

3 Likes

The abstract in question, published November 8 in Circulation and presented at the AHA meeting, carries an alarming title: “mRNA COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning.” The PULS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences) uses levels of nine biomarkers to estimate the 5-year risk of developing ACS. There’s some evidence that use of the test predicts acute coronary events in intermediate-risk patients and may influence treatment decisions, but a PubMed search indicates that it has not been extensively studied and it’s unclear how commonly PULS is used in practice.

As Gundry reports in the study, his group has been using the test routinely in their preventive cardiology practice—measuring it every 3 to 6 months—over the past several years. After the mRNA vaccines started rolling out, they observed “dramatic changes in the PULS score,” with increases in three biomarkers in particular 2 to 10 weeks after the second dose—interleukin-16, soluble Fas, and hepatocyte growth factor. Those changes, Gundry reports, resulted in an increase in the estimated 5-year risk of ACS from 11% to 25%.

“We conclude that the mRNA [vaccines] dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T-cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination,” the abstract says. “Because of these findings, we have recommended low-dose aspirin and/or quercetin for 2 weeks postinjection.”

3 Likes

So… I’m not into this whole debate, and had nudge from the system to move forward with the vaccine many months ago.

I do believe that most of us should get it, especially the least fragile one, having access to such incredible tools as those fields.

Though, I went to a massage therapist last week and curiously she told me that my blood circulation is not optimal.

Never mentioned to me before, I’m Vegan for 2-3 years and practicing regular exercice.

Yesterday I did my 3rd dose and…

I have been clearly guided by the system to use Nerve Damage Help: New Release for the upcoming days.

This morning while in Savasana I clearly noticed that my blood circulation was bad, specifically in my hands, which I’m very sensitive to.

Something to watch regarding your most sensitive relatives :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thing is though what about others that don’t have access to such tools? What about the people that develop heart inflammations or pulmonary embolism or get strokes etc.
I read and heard indirectly/directly from cases that have massive heart problems and or pains in that area or the whole body months after the second dose and they won’t disappear. I think many even die or will die with the many booster vaccines that have yet to come. Ultimately what does it do to the body?

Many of these things get swept under the rug it seems.
This was less about your opinion mind you I’m ok when you want to take it and I don’t want to start a discussion on such a base.
In my opinion it is just an insolence that they market it as an solution and in some countries even think of making it mandatory.
Some people have heavy complications or even die after 2 doses and they think about mandatory 3 times a year?
So in the future you can decide If you want to die from the virus or vaccines?

3 Likes

Didn’t come here to debate my friend, just share my direct experience with issues regarding blood circulation and nerve.

Not instill fear, but help others anticipate and take care of their relative (while respecting their opinion & freewill)

4 Likes

That’s fine I didn’t expect that from your post :slight_smile: .

Just felt like writing this maybe for the topic in general. Have a nice day and thanks for the information

2 Likes

I found this relevant

1 Like

I got the Moderna booster yesterday and I feel horrible (fatigue, headache, aching joints, general pain) today. What should I listen to to feel better?

1 Like

Hey. I’m sorry you are feeling that way. The best one should be The Restoration of the Long Haul.
Use the Jing Restoration and Pranic swirls for the fatigue and Brain Refreshner to ease the headache.

4 Likes

https://covidvaccinesideeffects.com/joe-rogan-interview-with-dr-peter-mccullough-video-full-episode/

Interesting.

2 Likes

Evidence for a connection between coronavirus disease-19 and exposure to radiofrequency radiation from wireless communications including 5G

5 Likes

https://zingdad.com/victory

The video IS a bit over an hour long but your time will be well rewarded. Understand what is going on in the minds and the motivations of the planets dark, secret elite… and discover how their plans are failing them. It can now be revealed that it is only a matter of time before all their plans collapse like a house of cards. Discover how, even these dark plans of theirs, ultimately serve the purpose of the Light.

"Greetings to you, my friends.

I am Adamu of the monadic entity of the Pleiaidian civilization and I’m speaking to you as always through my dear friend and trusted scribe, Zingdad"…

This is a great interview . Show it to all the skeptics. Dr. Mccollough is spitting out facts .

2 Likes

That would be awesome . I have no experience with it , is this channel legit?

Especially the 2 million dollars for anyone pro vaccine to argue the benefits of it outweighing the risks. So much for “safe and effective”.

1 Like

I’m on your side ,but unfortunately that study wont convince any mainstream people. It is poorly done ,not peer reviewed and has only one author which is unusual. Also , the test beeing used was barely ever used and isnt accepted in the medical field .
That being said , these are exactly the kind of studies we need to carry out right now.
It would have been better If he had tested the inflammatory markers after about 10 months, if they were still high that would be big sign that the mRNA vaccine can reverse transcribe into our genome and teach the body to make the spike protein on it’s own.

3 Likes

While I think ivermectin might be effective and has a mild side effect profile, it seems to be fake news that ivermectin has been approved for covid in japan.

Theres a few japanese in the comment section stating that it’s not approved or beeing used by doctors ,but some people buy it privately.

Also this :

1 Like