Vaccination MegaThread

Oh, I see. I’ve been listening to Blueprint, Plasma Protocol, Plasma Mitochondria, and Biolife Plasma for about a month, I think that should cover it but I’ll see if they have any other ideas

Yeah they sound like good fields those… Mind you though I’d still ask them because maybe there’s to reverse or remove the vaccine from your system.

Trust me the scary thing about these vaccines is that they haven’t been trialed long enough to know the long-term consequences. How can scientists say that a vaccine is safe to take after been developed within 6 months?! lol. Most vaccines take 20 to 30 years (7 years is the legal minimum btw) on average before they’re proven safe for the public. There excuse is that it’s an emergency… What? A 98.7% recovery rate… Woah sounds like a f**king emergency!

5 Likes

I’m doubtful of his method of converting photographs to sound files (and even more doubtful of reflecting a light source on a DVD containing photos) to ‘replicate the molecular magnetic field’ of substances.
Assuming that his method is effective, I would still suggest extreme caution as his document states that he “matched the
Coronavirus and the leading Covid 19 vaccines using this process”. I personally don’t see any benefit to exposing my self to a simulant of the Coronavirus (our natural T-cell immune system is 99.9% effective against it anyway due to previous experience with common colds). And my intuition tells me that ‘the leading Covid 19 vaccines’ destroy our immunity and fertility by design, not to mention the speculated nanotech/hydrogel/quantum dots. I’ve seen plenty videos of the moderna shot turning people magnetic (many just at the site of injection, but also some where the whole body becomes magnetic within weeks of receiving the second dose).

One thing I did find interesting is :

“In the case of Covid 19 vaccines, the mineral Amazonite (Microcline Feldspar) has a similar frequency when played back as an electromagnetic field analog. This insight may indicate that the molecular magnetic field of Amazonite could be helpful in preventing or mitigating the Covid 19 virus. Of course, this is an unproven hypothesis, though worthy of investigation.”

… really this makes no sense to me how the energy signature of Amazonite would be in any way similar to that of the vaccines, but in any case I’d rather carry Amazonite than expose myself to this ‘molecular magnetic field’ of the Moderna vaccine.

2 Likes

“mRNA vaccines” aren’t really vaccines as we usually define the term - it is actually experimental gene therapy. Animal trials of the technology resulted in 100% death rate.
The reported deaths & injuries from this year alone are staggering compared to anything we’ve seen previously. In 1976, the swine flu vax program was canceled after just 53 reported deaths but around 4000 deaths were reported to the VAERS system in the US alone this year (see discussion here).
Also see this brief if you need more info.

3 Likes

The Pfizer shot contains PEG which is known to cause anaphylaxis and has never been used before in an approved vaccine (source).

The following excerpt is from a past-life regression hypnosis session, with the responses supposedly coming from a ‘Council of Light’ (full session transcript here)

Laron: What does the COVID vaccine do to the human body? [When I ask this, I’m referring to the two main American distributed Vaccines from makers Pfizer and Moderna]
Council: It weakens the immune system. It calcifies the pineal gland more, and other glands. From the glands becoming calcified, our immune system is also lowered. It blocks our connection to higher self so people then make poor choices in terms of things like food and life. It can make people emotionally unstable. Pfizer and Moderna do similar things. The Chinese vaccine enables China to have more control over their population. The Russian vaccine is similar to the Chinese vaccine—designed for more control over their people.

Laron: What does the mRNA do inside the vaccines, such as the Pfizer vaccine?
Council: It binds with our DNA. It stops the DNA advancing.

Laron: Why would the Reptilians want this to happen?
Council: We have more strains. Consciousness is higher. We are going through a DNA awakening. The awakening [shift in consciousness / astrological age cycle / age of Aquarius, etc.] brings more DNA strains and more light, it raises consciousness. We are going through a DNA awakening.

Laron: So the vaccines are a way to stop us and keep us in place?
Council: The mRNA binds with the DNA and doesn’t allow light in unless the DNA has already evolved into something better—has more strains already. If we have 6-7 strains or more, the mRNA doesn’t affect us.

Laron: For a person with more than 5 DNA strains, would they be considered more evolved spiritually?
Council: They would have higher consciousness.

Laron: If evolved souls get the vaccine, they shouldn’t be affected the same way?
Council: They can’t bind anymore, 6-7 or above. (Does it have a negative affect at all?) They damage the receptors, but not as badly. It will slow down their connection to higher self a lot, especially the glands such as the pineal, it will become clouded. It wouldn’t block it completely because the human body has self-healing powers. But with calcifying, it would make it very cloudy. Messages would be very vague and not clear.

Laron: How would it affect the immune system for the more advanced souls?
Council: It does less harm. (Does it still do harm?) On some level, but it’s not as bad. It will destroy some of the receptors of the DNA because it binds with it. The advanced souls would have more auto immune reactions, such as allergies, skin reactions, intolerance of certain foods, but it will not be as bad.

Detoxifying from the Vaccines

Laron: For the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines, is there a way to detox after having them?
Council: Physically, lemon or citrus based food and water. A lot of water, a lot of water to wash it out. These things only help with the decalcifying. Apple cider vinegar helps too. The impact on the DNA cannot be helped physically; meditation is required to heal the DNA changes, which will lessen the impact. It will be more difficult to reach the alpha wave, so a lot of effort to allow more light in.

Laron: What about the immune system?
Council: Zinc. Vitamin C. A form of sulphite. These can boost the immune system.

Laron: How much can you detox on the physical level using those methods?
Council: It would take a very long time, years, to fully flush it out of the system. On the energetic level, it can be quicker but will require a lot of effort including meditation daily.

Laron: Does the mRNA vaccine help [the reptilians] attach to people more easily?
Council: It allows mass control because there will be a collective fear that will feed into each other. If it’s in a corporate space, they can do that. They don’t have to be in close proximity to people anymore, they can just do that with a message and then there will be massive fear.

6 Likes

How do you find out how many DNA strands you have?
Would BoL get rid of the DNA changes with no need for meditation?

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

one of the mstates elements has DNA repair too I believe

I messaged the moderators…

And here’s Sammy’s response:

6 Likes

Well, basically everyone who has an “indexed collection of…” on the forum said the vaccine was not THAT big of a deal, and some offered more insight / suggestions of what you can play to deal with the side effects.

I think the message is pretty clear here.

5 Likes

Ok, but what about our freedom !? Lol
Now they can force us to ingest substances, I’m not even talking about the secret micro chipping they use the vaccin for… now they have the right to stab us in the flesh with a needle.

Lol, by the time you reply to the freedom argument, they’ll go back to the vaccine’s side effect and the fact that everybody is allegedly getting sick from it (according to someone somewhere ) or new allegations

1 Like

maybe you’re into that, you never know until you try, you should be more open minded :woman_shrugging:

(on a serious note though, there are already regulations in place in almost all countries around vaccination, the only way this is different is that it is a new technology, new-ish virus)

1 Like

anybody read this https://www.businessinsider.com/3-wuhan-lab-workers-hospitalized-fall-2019-coronavirus-covid-origin-2021-5?

Exactly. I can’t say I know the quote or whoever was behind it but clearly the pandemic and the wild and largely unfounded claims about anthropogenic climate change are but smokescreens for overpopulation. It seems the powers that be want to curtail consumption. In fact, not only do they want to contract the economy, WE are the carbon they want to reduce.

With that being said, I certainly will not be having the vaccine or any variation thereof in the future, and I don’t care what they do to me.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Right? Do people even care about freedom anymore?
As soon as I even touch the freedom aspect with people it goes like
OmG ArE yOu AnTi VaxXeR???
come on if wanting freedom is ‘‘illegall’’ its pretty damn obvious what our situation is.
I can already see the responses:
‘‘just enjoy life’’ or ‘‘change the perspective’’
I kinda see the point of those but changing perspective is not gonna solve the issue.
Its kinda like telling Sisyphus to change perspective I mean he may learn to enjoy it but its still slave labour

9 Likes

:100:Bump

I think the main concern for most people is that the new vaccines for CV have not gone thru the whole trial process. It is not known what kind of long term effects might be.
CV has over a 99% survival rate with proper treatment. The actual death numbers have been greatly exaggerated to try to scare the public into lock down, masks, and into thinking they must have a vaccine.
The people who have taken the vaccine are actual guinea pigs. I am sorry to say that the focus of the medical industrial complex is not about healing. If it was I would be working for them right now.

4 Likes

but if you are forced or very conditioned to do it, it is not the same thing