Vaccination MegaThread

Es gibt ein Audio ‘Blood Purification’ das man auf gumroad (oder vielleicht teespring :grimacing:) kaufen kann, aber das ist etwas anderes.

Es gibt kein Audio/field speziell für “alle mögliche Nebenwirkungen” bzw Schadenstoffen.

Das Audio ‘Immunity’ war nur für einige Minuten auf der patreon-seite verfügbar. Es wirkt wie eine Impfung (und könnte auch kleine Nebenwirkungen haben). Wenn du schon damals patreon hattest, sollst du das E-Mail öffnen - darin gibt es ein Downloadlink.
Aber das ist auch nicht das was suchst/wonach du gefragt hast.
Die verschiedene impstoffe haben unterschiedliche Wirkmechanismen und nebenwirkungen… es gibt kein Field das “alles” verhindern kann.

2 Likes

Google doesn’t translate beyond 32 words …:worried::grinning::grinning:

Really? :laughing:

I just said stuff you already know :D (besides my German is not that good anymore so re-reading that I feel motivated to read a book or something lol)

blood purification can be purchased but it is something else;
Immunity is available in the patreon email
And there is no such thing as a single audio specifically made to combat all the possible side effects and “harmful materials” from the vaccines.

1 Like

Oh yes!..
I wrote that on impulse…
I was like hey …I am reading…yet …not reading at all…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

For those who took mRNA, how long do we have to worry about the spike proteins? Idk how long the effects of vaccines, especially RNA ones, stay in our system.

1 Like

Solely based on this article, I’d suggest around 8 months after second dose:

the antibodies generated by the Moderna vaccine against the original strain dropped to low or undetectable levels six to eight months after the second dose

Worth noting that Dr. Luis Marcelo Martínez has claimed that “the spike protein is nothing more than graphene inside your body and spiking you”, so it could be that 6-8months is the time it takes the body to naturally detox itself of graphene oxide…

4 Likes

Womder what I’ll do if it comes to that. I’ve got three kids, and if i tried that we’d be dead in a week. But I’m steeling mysel for the all the potentials. And sadly, even if it comes to them taking my kids, this is one absolute time that i cannot and will not be bullied. Like you say, principles. Fuck.
(talking about the nomad thing, new to forums, keep forgetting to quote so folk know wth I’m talkimg about, apologies)

He cites specific patents from the early 2000’s relating to sars. If you find yourself questioning the main narrative, I highly suggest you give this a listen.

I am listening to the essence of faith and prayer, praying that humanity (myself included) will wake up and see the “shadows”. That being said, that saying “be careful what you wish for.” Does come to mind.

4 Likes

Continuously marching with their objectives

Every country doing its bit to take care of us

2 Likes

i wish i could just go invisible and not participate in the madness

1 Like

Hi I had the P-fizer won’t get the second. How long do you think it’ll take to detox the first one? X

1 Like

I pray for that too, all day everyday. Even if its gona be a shit show for how ever long it needs to be fuck living in opposite land. Better out than in imho. Loves.

1 Like

Aye, I’ve been feeling something similar. But then i always felt that everyone is in their own world, and some we can reach into no problem and some we can’t even see. But more so recently.

1 Like

It seems from this study of single dose Pf that most of the biomarkers plateau around 100days but its hard to say for sure. You’re certainly much better off for only having one dose.

Here are some recommended supplements to expedite the detox process and protect against damage from the V.
This list is more extensive but applies to recovery/protection against both the injection and the virus variants.

2 Likes

Oh Krankie. That wee bism. My unconditional love for all human kind getz stretched reeeeeeeeeeal far with her. But we try, huh :joy:

1 Like

Get this, several of the trainlines that move between england and scotland are refusing to adhear to nicolas continued one meter rule (scotland is now at level 0 but 1m rule and mandatory masks remain, so she says). Oh she wuzny liking that at all. But even more stupid than anything, the second the train crosses the boarder north an announcement will be put over the tannoy that its now masks on time. Seriously.

1 Like

Hello guys, in the end of this month, I’m gonna get a second dose of Moderna vaccine. After first dose, I got tiredness, a little headache and some fever (my body temperature was about 38.6 at max) for 1 and half day. And it is often said that the body will react stronger to the second dose. At the end of the month, I need to go to work to a foreign country as soon as possible, so I’m gonna think how to avoid the side effects I got after the first dose. Which tracks do you recommend me and everyone who’s gonna get a vaccine to listen?

1 Like

:100:

4 Likes

Plasma light, blueprint of life, and water charger on all water you drink.

Edit: Make sure with plasma and BPOL to tell the fields what you want them to focus on. They are intelligent

8 Likes

plasma brain of youth and maybe the new mythic release as well

3 Likes