Vaccination MegaThread

Thats awfull and inhuman. Do You perhaps belong in worker’s union? Several suprevisors in company I work for was like that and union scared the shit out of them so they stopped. There was another situation when my boss would demand from us things that we dont have in contract and was scaring people of disciplinary firing them if Them if they dont comply, again, workers union scared him shitless.
Perhaps try Justice for All with this Your situation in mind, that maybe will help too

3 Likes

no i am not part of any worker’s union. Dont know if IT companies have that
Thats a good suggestion . i was going for faith field, alien intercession, devic intersession. i will add that…
i think i need to somehow buy one of the yagna fields, either Ganesh or satchandi yagna…

2 Likes

Can someone guide which of the yagna field would be most effective for my situation ?
Ganapati or Shatachandi Yagna ? planning to buy one of them

I also have inflammation…I might have contracted corona last year…as I already had Hepatitis E and low immunity…doctors didn’t test for corona…as I was listening to kidney and lungs field…but my digestion is not coming to track…acid reflux, hormonal imbalance, constipation, inflammation everything at the same time.

I can’t avoid going out since I go to acupuncture doctor…Please suggest what can I do?

TYRANNY! It’s here in the US. The Medical Gestapo is coming to your door. What she meant to say is “we will be sending Gestapo agents to intimidate & harass the unvaccinated. And if you still refuse, we will eventually come back with armed men.”

5 Likes

Its no joke, we are at war. Bioterrorism at its highest.

3 Likes

any indians out here, who are being forced

1 Like

Only intimidation; what this lady said is a total violation of human rights and of any international treaty, as well as configurable as violence, therefore punishable by any court. Without forgetting that from a spiritual point of view it is a very serious violation of free will. Without forgetting that it is a very serious violation of free will.

6 Likes

What’s funny is when you show people this kind of stuff they usually respond with, “Well, that’s good! Everyone should get vaccinated!”. Being forced against your will by men with guns is not good lol. If the vaccine was so safe and effective, they wouldn’t have to do this kind of stuff.

5 Likes

Oh gosh don’t say that I but the bullet took Pfizer purely to get some antibodies as my friebd was hospitalised with cv! I’m quite vulnerable but I won’t be getting the second I don’t think. How do o regenerate this

I got this last year in lockdown I should’ve just relied on this instead of take this jab :sob::sob::sob:

Thank you how long do I do these for?

I don’t know. until you feel fine in your body ? these audios will benefit you in many ways not only for post vaccine so use them for as long as you can

Hi…thi no force but…social pressure…
And family differences over vax

Those mRNA vaccines were created without isolated forms of the Covid virus. How do they know what to encode in their synthetic mRNA to produce the spike proteins? How is there not any data on the exact transcripts on the mRNA used for Pfizer, Moderna and AZ?
I known people that took AZ who were perfectly healthy and after taking AZ, they went downhill, ended up in ICU, insane inflammation, organs failing due to lack of oxygen etc.
Why are these big countries not recognizing other forms of vaccine such as the one in Cuba and Sinopharm ?
All these so-called variants popping out of the blue. Where are the viable proofs for these variants. These should be seen and identified under electron microscopes.
All i’ve been seeing is animations of mutations.

2 Likes

AZ uses mRNA via the Adenovirus which acts as a vector to enter the body undetected so that when it binds to the cell it injects the mRNA. The difference with AZ vs Pfizer tech is that AZ uses the DNA for transcription, then that transcription uses the cytoplasm. Pfizer however, uses the cell cytoplasm directly to produce the spike proteins.
Sinopharm uses an older traditional form. The Virus cultures are made, which then becomes inactive through a procedure. Aluminium is then used for stimulation of the immunity. The end product are inactive forms of the virus which then the immunity can act on the virus to produce the antibodies.

2 Likes

Oh gosh im actually regretting o getting this! Not having the second dose at all!!

1 Like

ooh yes. pressure from the family. I dont care anymore :slight_smile: They have said so much, just mindboggling…
yesterday they were pressuring me so much, using emotional blackmail etc and i broke. mailed the lunatics @ my company “please include me in the next vax date, attached all co-win id details etc”
the entire evening and night was restless , sat with sathchandi yagna 1 hour and prayed "please give me some sign, make it a failure, dont let me vaxxinate…lol

Today morning, got mail “we r pleased that you have decided to vaccinate”…forward evening, "we r sorry to inform u that u arent select by the vax scheduler, becoz no regId found on company portal …lol i had no idea that theere was a company portal for vax registration.

i have decided i aint going through that again, unless some1 breaks me again…they r going to take “disciplinary” action starting 16th july (if i dont comply with their policy)
At this point it is safe to assume that these corporations are receiving directions from WEF.

o btw, i could smell little bit of burnt ghee while in the presence of the yagna field

4 Likes

demolition man, minority report

1 Like

There are a group of spanish researchers who found graphene oxide in pfizer and AZ

1 Like