Vaccination MegaThread

Thank you so much :heart: You are so kind xx

4 Likes

The six month safety & efficacy blind trial found no reduction in risk of death (15Vx deaths vs 14 ctrl deaths while blind & 3Vx deaths vs 2 ctrl deaths after unblinding) so the Vx actually increased the risk of death by 12.5% (18÷16=1.125). Still no way to know what the long-term effects will be.

Latest PHE report from England shows higher death and hospitalisation rates for Vxd individuals.

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your love and support it means the world

3 Likes

I know a lot of people that have had mild symptoms that are jabbed compared to the unjabbed

Also these jabs lose their effectiveness after a while which is why there’s probably more severe cases.

Thank you

1 Like

Sensible pragmatism from Dr. Malone, the discoverer of in-vitro and in-vivo RNA transfection and the inventor of mRNA vaccines :-

got my first pfizer shit , started spamming plasma protocol 3 as soon as i got out of the room, lets hope all goes well, (unfortunately choice in my country was either get the vax or live as a shut in rat for the next months/years

4 Likes

What u may not fully realize is that MANY grandparent(s) take care of their grandchildren full time or part time allowing their children and their spouse to continue to work and support the household.
This caretaking is for the most part unpaid and underappreciated by their children. They do it out of love for their grandchildren and children. Most of the time the grandparent(s) take a physical health “hit” for doing this, causing a mostly permanent downturn in the grandparents health (which they mostly keep secret).

I am not commenting on rightness/wrongness of children getting vaccinated.

1 Like

Very interesting talk from the 90’s from a doctor that conveniently died a few months later.
He speaks about a fake virus that supposedly causes AIDS and about a very unhealthy cure (AZT) recommended by all (media, mainstream doctors,…) that killed many people. And guess what…FAUCI was involved as well. History repeating itself, this time a little bit worse though.

The shadow government(s) is/are EVIL.

1 Like

This may explain why there is so much confusion regarding efficacy - reckless violation of scientific protocol has eliminated the ability to compare the results of the injection versus placebo/control group : Moderna And Pfizer Vaccine Studies Hampered As Placebo Recipients Get Real Shot : Shots - Health News : NPR

1 Like

we dont have to worry anymore tho, the shiny DNA Repair field

4 Likes

COVID-19 Vaccine Messaging, Part 1 - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov (First Posted : July 7, 2020)

:rofl:

1 Like

well, i will use any & every kind of field to reverse whatever damage the EVENT has caused

1 Like

For anyone who has taken the shot :

a way to at least partially heal those who inadvertently got the jab and now regret it. While we can’t completely heal people from their free-will action, we can help ease their suffering. This does NOT mean you can go out and get the jab and be healed of it. If you know the jab severs your SOURCE connection and then you get the shot anyway… we can’t help you.

~AM and the Archangels and Brother J and SOURCE have created a vast reservoir of SOURCE healing energy for this purpose. It is ONLY for this purpose. It is a one-dose-only kind of thing, so please only do this once; doing it repeatedly won’t do anything except perhaps harm you for not trusting in the process. You are being guided and monitored at all times, so best behavior, please.

5 Likes

I’d recommend Endocrine System Rejuvenation for anyone who has had the injection or recovered from covid as it seems that the spike protein targets the hypothalamus and shortens telomeres (many reports of accelerated aging after the injection).

3 Likes