Vaccination MegaThread

I actually checked the ingredient list for all three C vaccines and Thimerosal wasn’t in any of them. I did see it listed for some flu vaccines. Just FYI

1 Like

Friends around you are infected with delta virus, what else can help each other besides virus damage?

in term of prevention to fight the virus imo :
Immune system boost
Vitamin D
Quintessence of bone marrow
Ojas Marrowed
Negentropic Jing and chi

those are the fields I would use for immunity at least

3 Likes

Seems to be effective , also easy to get!!!

:green_heart: :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

Can vitamin C also be added?

oh of course
nice catch

3 Likes

Thank you, I will add these😊
How many times can I listen to it in a day?

I still punch those 10000 IU doses almost daily

1 Like

Look, it’s Dorian Grey!
:wink:

4 Likes

wow and just today i was updated that federal workers are mandated to be fully vaccinated.

just pointing it out.

1 Like

Hey guys,
I’m considering the vaccine, only because I’m tired of doing these freaking tests left and right to travel across borders.

That said, i haven’t really followed the news about this since i thought i would just postpone it indeterminately.

Those who have taken it, for travel, or other reasons, which one have you chosen to take and why?

I’ve heard of injections you’d need once, twice or thrice even, so I’m not really sure.

Thanks in advance :pray:

2 Likes

If I remember correctly Sammy wrote in this Forum that he took Moderna.

1 Like

Zoom with Lyn Buchanan

Watch from 58:20 min as he claims something about the vaccine. He remote viewed back in 1998

4 Likes

1 Like

Vaccinated People May Play Key Role in Aiding Evolution of More Dangerous COVID Variants, Study Says

According to research published last week in Scientific Reports, the highest risk for establishing a vaccine-resistant virus strain occurs when a large fraction of the population has already been vaccinated but the transmission is not controlled

I think the vaccination will trigger more dangerous variants in the future, i think this is what Lyn Buchanan meant.

2 Likes

Got it,

Just got my first shot. (Forced lol, now time to destroy some narratives)

15 Likes

Guys
I just had the single shot Johnson’s. Im looping plasma cocktails ever since.
All good so far

1 Like

Remember also clot dissolver.

The evidence is very clear from d-dimer tests that blood clotting occurs after the shots.

Make sure to AVOID ALL STRENOUS activity for 1 week (I’d go so far as to say 2 weeks) after the shot especially for males below 30 years of age.
You don’t want to risk myocarditis.

If you have severe brain fog or headaches becareful, whereas clots in the brain are rarer, it still occurs.

Also take note your reactions during the first shot (if it’s a double shot), the reaction from the second shot is a few times stronger.

7 Likes

Sorry quick question…i think the answer is in this thread somewhere…

Should one play the virus disruption field after getting the vaccine?