Vaccination MegaThread

German post-vaccine blood test report

Covid-19: Snake venom in drinking water | denis bider | Integral

Possibly the most revealing findings possible while we have people telling us to look at this/that.

@Eli @SilverZuzu @Owl @noname @Hauru

5 Likes

Surprised after watching the whole video😳

Going off this premise, would the internal alchemical crucible be of help since it says it helps to clear poisons from the body as well?

3 Likes

wtffff…

lets add antivenom to the restoration from the long haul field

3 Likes

Interesting read, especially between the lines.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The “old” detox stack

The updated detox stack

• Plasma Light
  • Plasma Mitochondria
  • Plasma Flaunt
5 Likes

And detoxed Plasmatron life :star2:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Just popping by to leave this link here since it is relevant and the stack might help many:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Any thoughts on the new “Bivalent” covid booster which seem to target a larger portion genetically?

In my country, some top doctors(or something like that but in the medicine sphere) are saying a big no to vaccines and are against it.

2 Likes

Its all sus until 15 years post its induction have passed

2 Likes

I agree. I wouldn’t go near it personally…

1 Like

Haha!

Do you know if you translate the word ‘mortgage’ from French to English, you get the word ‘death grip’ or ‘death pledge’ (confluence).

It’s such a funny coincidence you should say that because I was looking at a bit of astronomy around a month ago and apparently from what I remembered, all the Covid strains are named after the stars in the Alpha Draconis constellation. There’s even a star that sounds similar to like the word ‘Covid’ when you say it but is spelt differently/different word.

If you don’t take your injections… we’re coming to get ya! :laughing:

1 Like
1 Like