Vaccination thread reconsideration

This is actually a humble request to the admins and moderators of the forum.
During these times of pandemic … the whole world right now is concerned about vaccination and people have different opinions. From which one has more efficacy to a whole bunch of conspiracy theories.
Many of us have to make choices that we know aren’t best for us but vaccination is almost mandatory … at least in practice if not theoretically.

I myself took the jab after resisting for almost an year … since it would become too much of a hassle as I have to travel a lot in the near future.

I made a post regarding which fields should I use to nullify the unwanted effects from vaccine and I was directed to the vaccine mega thread… which in true sense is mostly anti vaxers’ thread. Reading the posts in there gives you anxiety if you have already taken the vaccine… it’s a whole bunch of conspiracy theories with references to doctors and scientific backing etc. God knows what’s the truth and what not regarding the whole covid and vaccine thing. But one thing is true in today’s world that you don’t have much escape from consequences of the pandemic- real or created.

Therefore I would request the moderators to separate the field suggestions from the anti vaxxers thread … call it anti vaccine thread rather than vaccine thread… so that only those who choose to read about the conspiracy theories go there… not the ones who are going for vaccination or are already vaccinated and want to protect from side effects using the fields. We really don’t want that kind of anxiety from reading hundreds of posts about death from vaccination or vaccine as gene modifying bio weapon etc after we are already vaccinated. Honestly, I read a few posts from there a day after getting the jab and I got into panic mode.

My apologies if I am asking too much or if my post upsets anyone … I only think it’s a right thing that the posts should be consistent with the topic of the thread. It’s for good of everyone checking about fields for safe vaccination.

23 Likes

I think it’s a good recommendation!

If this happens, mods, let me know if you need help going through the posts…

12 Likes

Hm i see it that way. It’s a mega thread where many opinions of the forum members regarding the vaccine were posted. No one is stopping people from posting positive things.
Maybe the active users there have an biased view and only find concerning stuff maybe there isn’t much good to find about the vaccine who knows.
Putting a label on it like “anti vax/vaccine” makes it automatically into something. Like it is biased from the start which is not necessarily true.

You want to separate the information you want from the information you don’t want to see. Not seeing possible side effects makes it also less likely to find suitable fields to heal them.

That said I think a edit or addition to the original first post with field recommendations on that thread would really be useful for many.

2 Likes

The point is to have the field recommendation info saparate from the other stuff, whatever you want to label the other stuff.

There is a lot of good info here and there on the forum in terms of what fields you can use after the vaccine and given how convoluted that thread is, it is not easy to find.

11 Likes

Regarding that point I agreed.
Thing is few threads like that got merged into the mega one.
Don’t know if mods can make something like a “sticky” and post it on top the thread.

3 Likes

Someone has helped to put after vaccination stack here.

I agree that it would be more helpful if the title of a thread describes the kind of information you would find there. For example, you wouldn’t know that a thread called Gumroad, Patreon and Spring would have vaccination stack. It can be a lot of work to edit titles though. In that case, we can just use the top of the thread as “sticky posts” where people would find the most useful information. I think OM did this quite often for fields explanations and reviews.

3 Likes

there are other posts about just that if you type vaccines and read the tittles youll find that.

since you made this post, how about you help separate that from the other posts and compile them here?

we do that sometimes and instead of asking we just help and do it, moderators can be busy in their lives as well and that can take a while to do it, and that way you contribute in the forum and help many others, a lot of people has helped you quite a lot of times in your posts… maybe is time for you to give back :blush:

3 Likes

I don’t really understand, you already made a thread " nullify vaccine side effects " where people shared all fields necessary to detox the vaccine. And there are other threads on the subject. So the thread you request for already exist ( multiple threads actually ). So like Thomas said it seems you want to have a thread for pro vaccine people ? There is already the Vaccination thread for discussions about the vaccine from all sides.

5 Likes

Maybe then, as Luna suggested, make an " ultimate " thread that would be about audios that help after the vaccine ( which have all been listed to you in the thread you made ) ? But I think there are many now including yours

yeah but is best to just go and get the suggested fields comments and paste them here.

vaccination, politics, religion, money would always bring the same to a post, not only actual comments regarding what the OP is asking but personal opinions, chitchat etc and then it turns into a new vaccine thread just like the probably over 50 there are and defeat the purpose.

2 Likes

@anon46520955 … this thread was not supposed to be a battle ground. Common sense goes … if I had courage to read so many anti vaccination posts without getting panic I would not have made this thread to start with.
Regarding helping in the forum … I am all in for it … I asked mods because I don’t have power to modify or move content on this forum as I am a regular only not a moderator.

Moreover, this request was for everyone looking for it… it wasn’t for me only. And it was a humble request generally …if you are not interested then you can simply ignore the thread … you don’t have to start an argument

1 Like

@Eli … if the fields suggested in my thread were all that we had in the mega thread for nullifying side effects from vaccines then we are sorted … we don’t need another thread

And, I am not interested in any pro vaccine thread … I don’t understand how is my post saying that to you … moreover this forum is not for anti vaccine or pro vaccine… it’s a healing forum and that’s the only information I seek from here mostly.

Thanks @mademoiselle … I noticed the stack had been started in the Patreon Gumroad thread after my last thread :+1:t2::+1:t2:… I just didn’t know about it

Also guys, just 2-3 hours back I came to know that my grandfather is on his death bed … He could not be with us even tomorrow. He is 91 years old and although we are all prepared for this and yet it’s a sad time for us. I would not be taking this conversation any further now… so kindly just ignore that I even asked for any field thread. :pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 Likes

yes… I mean that was the point of the thread you made

plus

3 Likes

yes that’s also my stance. Noone on the forum think that way, hence my post. I’m glad that wasn’t your idea

my sympathies to you and your family for this difficult period ( hope it’s the proper way to say it in English )

2 Likes

Yeah those were the free fields based on the age of the person asked :sweat_smile:

I would add alchemical holy light to the list based on Mao’s testimonial in the field’s topic… I listened to a.lot.of that after I got my shot, it got rid of the weird feeling/dizziness for sure.
It goes to show the negative effect of all the drama around the vaccine…
to be honest I agree that it is a bad idea to be reading that thread for someone who had to take the vaccine against their better judgement.

6 Likes

Mods and experienced users have already suggest audios to nullify the side effect of vaccine in many threads. You just have to research it.

Plasma Protocol
DNA Repair system
Blood clots dissolver
Plasma light beach

If you have anxiety reading the mega thread don’t go there, or you can try anxiety fields. So many resources, the choice is really yours.

2 Likes

Yes sorry about that. I did a total revamp of that thread over the weekend. It used to be only a list of Patreon uploads, but was inspired by others to make it the ultimate list of where to find the fields.
I unfortunately can’t edit the thread title, I had to ask a friendly mod . Today I’ll do more work on it to hopefully make it more apparent what’s in there!
Thanks so much for letting me know what I should make better. Will work on this today!

10 Likes

Thanks a lot for your work for the community SC448 :100: , and sorry if my post sounded patronizing. It was just my general observation in general when some people open a thread, especially when asking for recommendations, the title of the threads didn’t describe what they were trying to say. Maybe it’s just my habit that I would want people to know the content before even clicking on an email or other written information.

5 Likes