Vaccine detox fields/restoring health advice

Thank you so much! I will add these fields to my playlist.

Yes, I’ve been doing better with meals lately. After 4-5 months of little eating or sleeping I turned around in November in this regard and was able to sleep more, eat more, and come back to listening to fields energy work.

4 Likes

I am glad to hear of your improvement. May your improvements continue.

Be persistent and consistent with these fields.

All the ones u mentioned except for Eye Regen. I listen to daily.
All the ones I mentioned except for anxiety removal I listen to daily, except for the Hyperbaric Oxygen group which I listen to as needed. Vit C weekly and Vit D weekly, as I supplement robustly…

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your wishes! I will be consistent & persistent!

Wow that’s a coincidence about the fields. I wish you get all your desired results (if you haven’t already!)

4 Likes

Which vaccine have you gotten ?

Not sure ,but there was an ivermectin field at some point. Also maybe the original corona virus destroyer field might work. The vaccine AND the virus creature damage through the spike protein.
So if you’re into it i can recommend you a lot of supplements that bind to the spike protein.

4 Likes

I got Pfizer. I was prescribed Ivermectin in August for 5 days but it didn’t do much for me unfortunately. But am open to the field and trying the Coronavirus field as well.

Definitely! Would appreciate supplement suggestions! Anything to get this spike protein out of me after this many months would love it!

1 Like

Theres a bunch of supplements that bind to the spike protein. I can link you the studies if you want to.

First and foremost are. Vitamin D and K2. Vitamin D opposes the spike protein induced inflammation in many ways . So make sure you get your levels tested and get a good vitamin D supplement. You can message me about the details if you wan to

Vitamin K2 has been shown to most effectively bind to the spike protein out of over 100 supplements .

High doses of both might he needed.

Aspirin is also very important and one the best anti inflammatory things . Synergizes well with k2 .

Other supplements: policosanol, nigella sativa seeds , methylene blue, vitamin A and E , certain antibiotics , testosterone, progesterone , …

Most of these things are over the counter so you can create a good stack with these basic things. Like I said theres a study for each of those supplements so they all have their use .

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your help! I’ll message you for details. Interestingly, I just got put on an vitamin emulsion of A, D, E K2-I had no idea it was good for binding to the spike protein (only 2nd day taking it).

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I am doing detox now, finally (under supervision) and it’s good to listen to the detox fields to support this? Then go into the healing fields?

Question: I take some supplements to support my body and take activated charcoal and a powder to detox. I know I need to avoid taking activated charcoal around any supplements. Does the same stand true for the detox fields? Do they detox everything out of your body?

1 Like

Oh wow. Yes, I imagine I should hold off on detox fields because I think with all my symptoms the load is high. I like the approach of going slow with detox. Thanks!

Personally having great results with the Infrared field as well.

Definitely recommended to look it up :)

4 Likes

I’m going through the same thing bro. It’s improving a little. Been using DNA Repair, Long Haul, Nerve Inflammation Help. Need to start Auto Immune and Vitamin D fields. Wish you the best of luck. Negentropic Jing seems to help a little too.

3 Likes

Thanks! I wish you the best of luck as well for full healing. Mine has overall improved as well since it first started. I think the difference has been good sleep hygiene, diet, detox, and supplements. I’m intending that all this and the addition of fields/energy work bring me back to 100%

Thank you! I will!

Which ones? Would be much appreciated

1 Like

The DNA repair system & enhanced blood circulation. Free fields

Gumroad: The Quintessence of Marrow
Teespring: Blueprint of life

4 Likes

My current supplements:

Detox:
Metagenics Ultra Clear Renew
Advaclear
Takesumi Supreme- just started two days in so I can’t say for sure the effect yet

B supplement-(Glycogenics) was put on this for the neuropathy
Black Currant Seed Oil & Omega Oil: skin/eye health
Moducare: was told this was a natural version of Low Dose Naltrexone
Bio ADEK Emulsion
Chinese Coptis

Hope this helps!

1 Like

:+1:t3:

2 Likes

VERY VERY HELPFUL! Getting to ordering now! :pray:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve been looking Blueprint of Life description and searching the forum as well. Does this have physical healing benefits?

1 Like

Yes it does as i noticed physical detox is also part of this field as i think it is just to ensure the spiritual enhancement

1 Like