Vibration of Transcendence

It’s a great one indeed. I used to put it after other fields, to consolidate the “new patterns” that I was learning.

(…) infuse with the energy and power of this crystal that is literally from out of this world.
I personally think it would allow you to be able to shift your own patterns or give you the ability or information to be able to move past what is normal for humans to do.
Why be limited within a certain framework of being?

However, putting it in the beginning of such stacks seem to work fine as well. One can “shift” right from the start and be more receptive to what comes next.

I felt comfortable with both formulas, depending on the days. I guess there’s not any strict rule about this one.

2 Likes

Thank you :white_heart:

2 Likes

First ever loop, midway I felt like my soul wanted to leave my body. I just felt super light, barely able to feel my physical body.

7 Likes

then what? I’ve actually just got the VoDL last night, decided not to postpone : ))
Considering getting the 3rd one too, but at this point, I’m not even sure why I want it. Probably just because the captain made it and everybody loves :sweat_smile: I’m a bit more curious about what “non-dual” means and if it can be put into words. (thinking that my current idea of the concept is incorrect).

3 Likes

There have been so many amazing fields since then, I don’t listen to all three anymore.

I think it depends on your goals, in the end basically one or two of the audios are “enough” but if you have the money etc. It’s nice to have all 🤷

5 Likes

Next month I’m looking to get VoT. In your above post I have seen that you have been getting dark dreams from this audio. The purge seems very strong in this one from what I understand.

I do wonder this though, compared to VoC what would you say the level of purge is?

Like for me I get very weird and unusual dreams from VoC while VoDL gives me pleasant dreams in which I don’t want to leave. Like I actually want to stay sleeping lol.

Would you say VoC shouldn’t be used everyday either?

Also as far as this particular field goes, the way you guys say non duality would you say the vibration of one’s being is that of neutral in a sense.

I also do wonder though. So from what I understand, VODL makes the Ascension process peaceful compared to the other 2 vibes but would one say this or VoC being the most aggressive?

Like don’t get me wrong, I’m looking to get into the uncomfortable to release negativity but at the same time the pleasantness of VoDL is too good.

Wow…. That’s the guy

1 Like

Whenever I play this audio, I get really depressed and anxious the next day. Why does that happen can anyone answer?

Probably so that you can become aware of ways that you practice vibrations which are incompatible (with the vibration of transcendence) so that you can clear and heal your ways.

5 Likes

Decided to do a little experiment beforehand, and played this 1x before my playlist. Wow, the experience of ego death on VOT is much more powerful than the Ego Dissolution field imo, and it also puts me in a state of bliss. My vibrations are high, my thoughts are calm and I exude love. Great field to play before stack.

2 Likes

You experienced an ego death playing this one time?

My wording was probably bad but in the sense of true ego death, then no, but I did experience my sense of self not being attached to ego as much than the original ego dissolution field.

1 Like

What I really like about this field that is far from what I would normally experience with any other field. (Besides ego diss)

Vibrational elements creating a very unique and beautiful experience of elevation.

3 Likes

Ego diss is in this too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep, that is why I said that.
I meant it like, ego diss is similar to it, since it is included haha.

But vibration like transcendence idk which field would give it.

Maybe someone would mention light and vibrational guidance but its not quite the same.

1 Like

This field is absolutely priceless. Not only it puts you in a state of bliss and calmness but long term use of this field makes you realize your own timelessness and bliss becomes your norm. Yeah there will be some bumps on the road but its nothing really. It comes and goes. Soon you will realize a bliss that does not come and go.
I can highly recommend to consider getting this field during the spring sale.

9 Likes

Casually talking to myself

Vaikuntha Loka

2 Likes

Just got this, what’s you’re results with this guy’s, getting ready to listen to this for an hour.

I’ve learnt to take it slow as it’s a very strong field and lots of stuff can come up mentally and possibly physically. Some days breaks are worth while and just enjoy the journey with it.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice since I heard this stronger then ego dissolution, I’ll take it reall… slow, heh.

1 Like