can I loop all three overnight with soul audios in this order
vibration of creation
vibration of divine love
vibration of transcendence
soul restoration core
soul restoration heart
soul restoration brow

1 Like

Put VoT on the top. Reasons explained in the threads below (try to read all the posts, especially where _OM refers to personal discernment ;)

Just a personal warning: if you don’t have previous experience with Soul/Core and VoC, use them with moderation. When I first had them, I quickly started looping them like a frenzy… and regretted it (because :fire::fire::fire::rocket::hot_face:). But this is just me.

Briefly said: experiment.

7 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Hey Bronyraur!

Can you elaborate further as to what it was like to make you regret it? My friend is buying me vibration of love this Friday and I already see my self listening to it 20 times lol

4 Likes

That’s what I do bro :grin: I don’t have VoT yet though as I’m working with the other 5 first. It’s deep work from my short experiences so far. It forces things to the surface to deal with but also gives a bigger capacity to deal with them

5 Likes

Hey @GoddessAndGodOfAll! :) I’m glad for you hermano!

:arrow_up: This. Abro has given the essence of it. The only problem is that while things come to the surface, one may need to hang on tight.

Especially if one starts feeling like a mega pulsating Al Pacino in Scarface 24/7… like I did. It can sound funny but it was not. It’s actually even dangerous. This is why I “recommended” moderation.

However, things would probably be smoother with the Love one. Take it easy though :p because 20 times… I don’t know :))

4 Likes

Gracias hermana for your response! :)

Damn the thing about me is that I’ve always been the type to overdo things and tackle goals/problems in extreme ways and a mega pulsating Al Pacino doesn’t help haha makes me want to loop it more!

Hopefully! I think what I will do is loop it for an hour and see how I feel after an hour… if all goes well I’ll go for another hour loop

The thing about bringing issues I need to work with to the surface really excites me, it also makes me want to force things to happen fast… but I’ll be more patient! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

De nada hermano :)

In case of a doubt, think about the “Say hello to my little friend” scene in Scarface… Tony who goes :love_you_gesture:t2:… until another friend says hello to him behind his back. That’s the only problem that refrains me from going into extremes :p Otherwise (…)

I mean the principle is the same with some fields. Imagery.

Quoting _OM again about Love vibe (sorry my dear _OM but it just resonates so perfectly):

“It’s much easier for “common” people to “get” what Love is, as opposed to the comparatively more “direct” Paths of the Mind or Non-duality like the Buddha(s) taught.
And therefore, it’s an "easier’ path to follow/grok.”

So my hermano, this doesn’t mean that you are common (on the contrary <3) but your choice for VoDL can be indeed more supportive.

But in the end, no matter what, I hope that you enjoy it and always manage to find your own way :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

In this order :+1:
ego dissolve
soul restoration core
soul restoration heart
soul restoration brow
vibration of creation
vibration of divine love

12 Likes

Yes I will do this stack thank you, also some people told me there is no point in listening to ego dissolve when you have VoT

3 Likes

Coughs timidly

So it would be better to keep this one, even though VoT includes it? To double the ego-eraser effect?

Personally I have only Soul/Core and VoC in those series and I mostly play them in this order:

Ego Dissolution
Soul/Core
VoC

(with other fields in between, depends).

So my reflex would have been to say to Josh “play soul series first”, but since VoT dissolves… I imagined it on the top of everything. I could have missed something maybe…

Edit: I echoed Josh’s post (we wrote simultaneously).

2 Likes

fine.

No one sees the ego stuggling to survive by avoiding this field anyway possible?

soul restoration core
soul restoration heart
soul restoration brow
vibration of creation
vibration of divine love

Now everyone’s ego can be safe and happy…

7 Likes

:teddy_bear: Bear with us (double meaning lol)

I would never avoid this field (even though I sometimes use it every 2-3 days, in order to test… my ego :laughing:). It’s just that I had a moment of doubt, like “if VoT has it… then…”

You see. But at the end of the story: we’ll keep it :)

4 Likes

After getting through the initial adjustments I’m drinking the Vibration audios like water now. With no trouble. I believe Blockage Removal is helping me do this also.

6 Likes

I guess you mean the Energy Blockage Removal on Dream Seeds? If yes, this one and especially the Subconscious Removal :heart: :1st_place_medal: (the one that made me discover SM) are not even fields for me, but rather like second skins. I don’t even feel the need to mention them, so much so they are a part of me.

But… Almost 2 years with Subconscious Removal, a few months with Energy Removal…

= still too early for me to wipe off lifetime junk = still needing more time to adjust to mega fields like VoC.

But there’s no rush… :)

6 Likes

By all means of course take your time. But… If only there were some way to have Energy Blockage Removal as a constant effect, I can only wonder how much faster things would move for you then.

5 Likes

I’m gonna pick on you cause I know you can handle it, but…

this “avoidance” is classic ego and is something people should be super vigilant of in their spiritual journey (assuming they want to grow spiritually)

Someone says, “I’m gonna loop VoDL all night/20x”
… barely anyone bats an eye.

I recommend listening Ego Dissolve 2x and people are like…
“but it’s ALREADY in VoT…”

Just something to think about. :thinking:

/thanks Ms. Bro for her volunteering and lets her go back to her seat/ :wink: :smile:

10 Likes

6 Likes

Lol! This picture. Wait. Did you get to see yours already?

4 Likes

Was just saying because I listen to subconscious limits dissolver and ego dissolve 3 times in the morning

3 Likes