Vibration series

Ms. Bro :joy: Iā€™m a Taurus (= extra slowness) with strong Mars patterns (= extra virility). Soā€¦

(SamuraišŸ’œ: ā€œMehhh astrology is for puppets!ā€)

No, seriously. I think I get your perspective _OM. Weā€™d all better think about it some more :)

Actually my dear Paul Atreides: instead of getting a servitor, Iā€™m currently hanging out with intergalactic friendsā€¦ and firmly believe that they have the answer for this, at least for me :)))

6 Likes

Lol same , Taurus gang

1 Like

Aww! Haha thank you Bronyraur! :heart:

Yeah I guess I have no choice but to wait and see how I react to it and to make sure I test the waters before going nose deep

Thanks again! I have a good feeling Iā€™m going to love it divinely! lolā€¦ I hope you always do too! :)

4 Likes

Thanks to you too :)

I think I did more or less, so far :p :pray:t2: Even though I like to have some guidance from other fellows once in a while (Iā€™m not totally Tony Montana yet lol).

4 Likes

The stuff its bringing up is really deepā€¦ ancient patterns, foundational life patterns as well as whatā€™s present now. My ego is taking a beating and certainly wants to hang on tight here @Bronyraur! The field (or the expansion created by the field) is pushy in a way though, it doesnā€™t really let up in itā€™s drive to move past it. It does take a bit of dash and bravery to really let go of these kinds of things, holy shit you have to be ready for it! Scar face lol :joy: I relate to this more than Iā€™d like to rn

6 Likes

I donā€™t even know what to say @abro because you really provided a brilliant summary out here. Hats offā€¦

As for Scarface: without a few things and people (including Dreamweaver), I would have been WAY worse than him, trust me (and Iā€™m still tempted to be so, sometimes). So I totally get your last sentence too :)

But I guess that the bravery you mentioned is about not drifting into it, preciselyā€¦

4 Likes

Well thank you, Iā€™m glad my experience is helping hey. Iā€™m drifting into it constantly, my :poop: is pretty much my postcode right now. The bravery is letting the energy and yourself move through it. Itā€™s messy as fuck if Iā€™m honest, Iā€™m just not willing to have that kind of garbage in my energy any longer. Part of that is meeting it eye to eye with whatever capacity I have in the moment - menā€™s circles, diet, exercise, kundalini yoga, sun gazingā€¦ you know, the work.

2 Likes

I know itā€™s been mentioned before, but the soul restoration series is really helping me to plug the leaks and come back to my own sovereignty. Theyā€™re the perfect compliments to each other I feel

7 Likes

That last scene of Scarface. ā€œSay hello to my little friendā€. This is what I want to do with people who, in the name of ā€œloveā€, come and distribute some chocolate fudge and kisses in the middle of your nap in some park, ruining your right for privacy; telling you what to eat, drink, think, believe, etc. The same fluffy ones who call Bakla people perverts or think that Congolese people are racist because they call white skinned people ā€œmundeleā€ā€¦ or mock Mbuti people who say that trees speak to them, etc. etc. The list is long.

Then, I turn on one of those fields + anything within my reach or capacity, as you said. Trying to feel compassion for those passive aggressive ā€œlove-maskedā€ fellows too. The trap would be this: believing that these gains are permanent. They are not, both fortunately and unfortunately ;)

3 Likes

Thatā€™s where your servitor comes to the rescue!!

1 Like

Just gotta let it shake you loose - meltdowns, weirdness and lack of solid ground included :green_heart:

1 Like

Guiltyā€¦

2 Likes

The Energetic Support Servitor is just awesome. :smiley: :wink:

8 Likes

Uial, you make me believe in humanity. The positive aspects of it. Youā€™re always here to smooth things out, one way or another :bouquet:

And @abro

My interpretation can be totally wrong but I think that this is also what VoC has taught me and still keeps teaching me.

Because during my first listenings, since I was vibrating like a disco loudspeaker 24/7, I got confused about my role as a ā€œco-creatorā€ lol. I was like ā€œmuhaha why not cheat VoC and play the META-creator/meta-breath and take revenge of those impostersā€ (at least Iā€™m honest about my weaknesses broā€¦ not playing the saint :d and Iā€™m probably less dangerous than the fluffy imposters).

Then, that analogy came upā€¦ You know that unexpected guy who exterminates Tony Montana in the end. Rough analogy, I know, butā€¦ quite understandable (at least by you). Heā€™s the personification of some sort of morality call lol

Anyway, I ā€œtalkedā€ too much tonight :)) Thereā€™s another person who helps me whenever I lack compassion and acceptance. Him :arrow_down:. Itā€™s just impossible for me to remain angry when I hear him.

https://youtu.be/TAa7Gupncqs

5 Likes

YES!

6 Likes