Videos for Hidradenitis suppurativa

Hs is A chronic skin condition featuring lumps in places such as the armpits or groin.

The skin lesions develop as a result of inflammation and infection of sweat glands.

I am scared this skin condition can get really bad I want to heal this.

1 Like

Im sorry about that.

What comes to mind for what you describe because i dont know that condition is:

Fungus destroyer (Sapien youtube and patreon)
Lymphatic system (Sapien YT and P)

Maybe try

Subconscious Limit Removal x 1
Plasma light x 1
Fungus/bacteria destroyer x 3
Lymphatic System blockage removal x 3
Automated grounded (Dream Seeds) x 1

Every day and see how you feel in a week or so

And Vitamin C x 3 (twice a week only)

You can also charge pure water with the Infrared Plasma Drink (patreon) to also help you flush out toxins. And drink throughout the day specially before and during listening to the list.

2 Likes

Maybe add to lunas recommendation the
HGF:

And Infrared:

And cosmo volt

Maybe even gold and silver mstates I read somewhere that mstate silver can be antibacterial anti fungi etc.
2 Likes

This one might be helpful.

Quit smoking if you do that.

Also the condition seems to be linked to sex hormones so if you feel you have any issues with that, take a look at the hormone fields. @anon46520955 is good at that.

And it’s also linked to metabolic syndrome and diabetes so that could be a way to go with this.

2 Likes

This seems to be yet unclear despite several different studies trying to find the root or biggest cause of this disease but not one of those studies have a clear answer.

Its like the think hormones play a role but not sure only say Progesterone and Estrogens levels are low when a flare up occurs but its not enough to say thats the trigger.

Check the main studies: (from Pubmed.gov)

So i wouldn’t recommend any of the hormones audios since its not clear, therefore not a reliable recommendation as a steady listening treatment, however the Progesterone and Estrogen audios could be listened when theres a bad flare up so it helps to not get worse.

I guess the best suggestions here would be the Plasma Protocol and Or Advance Healing + volt since those 2 heal pretty much everything, known and rare diseases, and if they dont perfectly help they wouldnt cause harm or make it worse.

2 Likes