Virus Disruption Ver 2.0 (Morphic/Energetic Programmed audio)

Yes, we must be safe bro, for our elders. I am in the same boat. It’s crazy because I had seen on t.v. at a club in Forth Worth Texas, where all these young folks were partying, and not one of them got a mask on!? I am almost sure all of those people don’t know about Sapien Medicine, because there were tons. It seemed they just didn’t give a shit! Selfish man. Anyways, I wish you and your family the best bro, bless you guys. And you have just encouraged me to use the UvC as well. I would say just use the Virus disruption all around the house, like a several times a day. Since I am confined right now, I will do it as often as I can. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Yeah it is crazy. A few days back one my older relatives who lives a few blocks away from my house passed away from covid. So that made me really concerned about my family. My dad even told me that he knows atleast 5-10 dudes from his workplace with absolutely no pre existing health conditions just die(heart attack) from covid after recovering. Thank god sapien’s got our backs.:pray:

3 Likes

Damn, I am sorry to hear that bro. Thanks for being awareness. From what I have seen at alot of places, people have been becoming nonchalant and not caring anymore. I am doing it right now. :slightly_smiling_face: This whole time I have been using alcohol wipes. Forgetting all about that audio! :laughing:

2 Likes

Actually, by myself, hardly ever. But when my family eats with me, I don’t have a choice, because they turn it on, and it’s right there in front of me.

1 Like

Thank God the only tv in the house are in my mother’s room and older brother, nothing in the living room or mine!

2 Likes

Can babys(1-3 year old) be around when virus disruption is playing?

4 Likes

yes

13 Likes

Did it help with healing EBV…I have EBV, Candida and SIBO… not sure if Mono as well…no one here to diagnose…

3 Likes

I didn’t use it. I was asking out of curiosity but didnt got a reply

1 Like

Oh… okay…is there a way we ask Sapiens directly.

@Captain_Nemo which families does this work for exactly sir

2 Likes

Is it safe to listen to this after taking covid vaccine?

Can Virus Destruction 2.0 withstand the recent new crown Delta virus?

Only dream can confirm but this audio was meant to deal with a range of different variants.

2 Likes

Great! Will continue to update

Yeah man, it can deal with all variants of covid. The variants don’t matter as long as it’s a coronavirus.

1 Like

Does Virus 2.0 help to remove condyloma acuminatum?

My husband just tested positive for Omnicron today. I have been sleeping next to him and we don’t have a large house so pretty much impossible to quarantine. I listened to this for an hour and then did a selftest which is negative. I hope it stays that way. I do have a lot of symptoms though, but since they overlap with my dysautonomia it’s hard to tell what’s caused by what.

Get him zinc it stops replication and slows the virus. Also the tests have a poison control centre warning in Canada due to sodium azolate so I recommend checking that out

1 Like

Yes I have been giving him zinc, vit C, D and a homemade brew of dandelion, ginger, nettles and curcuma. He’s still feverish but it is going down. He has been vaxxed, I have not because my mum got a heart attack days after the vax and my brother had a small clot in the leg with a really high d-dimer reading after the jab. It made me so scared to get one as I also have had thrombosis before. So far I still test negative. As far as tests: I use my own cotton swab as the included ones have been treated with chemicals to sterilize them. I had to have a few PCRs last 2 years and I do not trust the swabs at all, it always burnt my mucuos and gave me a sore throat and bloody nose.