Virus disruption worked but guy had to go to hospital

So my dad gave his friend virus disruption when he got covid positive. He used to for an hour or so that day and his symptoms of fever and bodyache were gone. Now idk at this point wasbhe still listening to it or he stopped but 2-3 days later his condition deteriorated and his oxygen levels dropped and now he’s in the hospital on a ventilator. My dad says his condition is critical now. What went wrong exactly? My dad is now very skeptical of fields now.

What went wrong?

1 hour or so to fight off a strong virus is enough?

No.

When someone suspects or actually has covid needs to loop the audio like is going out of business for like 2 or 3 days along with the lungs regeneration then pleurisy to fully recover.

Even if hyped or not this virus has locked down the world for over a year, you cant think 1 hour of an audio would just magically disappear it Lol

Thats what went wrong.

15 Likes

I’ve been there, but let me tell yah. You NEED to spam this audio whenever you think a virus got a hold of you.

Use as much as you need until you find relief and repeat if needed, viruses tend to be aggressive therefore you should also aggressively work towards destroying it.

I’m sorry about your friend, I hear covid damages the lungs and perhaps some damage was done before he started feeling better. Keep playing the audio if possible as well the lung and heart restoration audios.

I got a personal story of mine not covid related but the results speak for themselves. Got photo documentation but was trying to do something with captain but plans are on hold at the moment.

12 Likes

YESSSS.

3 Likes

I have around 10 cases.

All full recovered in 2-3 days no lie.

All not suspect but actually tested positive.

13 Likes

Well I’ll have to ask my dad how did he use it exactly and that’s after he’s done with his meeting. That’s if he comes back from the ICU. Praying for the guy. I hope he makes it out of this.:pray:t2:

2 Likes

its a good idea to keep your environment clean with the far - uvc as well.
If you get rid of it and you haven’t developed enough antibodies etc,
it would still be in your environment and cause re-infection.

23 Likes

However by the description it means the person’s viral load is already -that- high to trigger the cytokine storm from the immune system resulting in pneumonia.

4 Likes

One hour is too short for Covid
Every person and every virus is different.
I have had success with virus disruptor, last week for herpes and other ones for colds and with few loops.

7 Likes

Show ur dad & the guy this post, so they’ll follow all recommendations given here

3 Likes

Well the guy is in the ICU. I have already shown my dad

Hi dad! Follow the recommendations presented here. Wishing for a speedy recovery.

5 Likes

Air Revitalizer field, a lot.

3 Likes

There is this video too could stack with disrupter.

2 Likes

@anon46520955 sent the energies of Sapiens covid, lung restoration, immune system and pleurisy to the guy through the be the healer audio and it works, and he was discharged.

6 Likes

:muscle:t3::muscle:t3::heart:

We need more ppl to do this!

Perhaps even targeting whole hospitals then cities if a group of us could do it, im sure itd work!

3 Likes

He listened at the hospital?

No. I used the be the healer audio and played at the same time the covid one and sent them with the intention activating also the healing energy from the course and meditated just a little then left them play for 2 hours, then same process 2 hours lung restoration then 1 hour immune system, vitamin c x 5 then pleurisy x 1 hour.

Repeated all x 1 hour in the eve and then 2 more days. That was it.

Imagine if more ppl could do this! It could help several at the same time if we set the intention plus these audios :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Whole nations could be healed and blessed, I think

1 Like

Amazing so U did full remote healing basically without having to give them the audio? Sorry I’m just intrigued.
If u don’t mind me asking. What do u play as a preventative?

1 Like