Vision of Clarity

Hi, Khaled711sss. welcome back bunny

Did you read this portion of the NFT description?

Astral Vision: The ability to see overlapping dimensions beyond the physical plane of existence targeted to the astral realm. Smart function so it activates with the command: “astral vision on”, can be deactivated with command : “astral vision off”. But to activate this function, the user must mediate with the mandela for 20 mins everyday for 50 days straight. If the streak is broken, must start again from the beginning. I believe this is a necessary precaution so only those really interested will get access to this function.

I don’t know if this is an answer to your question though.

3 Likes

Why?

Just, why?

What does meditating for 20 minutes for 50 days straight genuinely have to do with “astral vision”?

1 Like

I’m not an expert but I’d say brainwaves probably matter a lot. I think people who can see auras etc can instantly switch to a sort of trance state. I think Captain said somewhere in a webinar he can quickly access epsilon brainwaves. Albeit I do not know which specific combination of brain waves are needed to reach astral vision.

So mostly this is a training plan imo. It’s also training patience and determination at the same time. Persevere.

And as mentioned, if you’re truly interested, those 50 days will rapidly be over

8 Likes

In the original thread some people wanted astral vision too, but originally the field was intended to heal the eye physically.
This was how it was made so people who only wanted to have healthy eyes, don’t suddenly start noticing entities.

6 Likes

Alright… so what could be considered “meditation” then?

There are thousands if not millions of types of meditation.

Anything that the user considers “meditation”?

I don’t think simply staring at the picture would help with the brainwaves (unless a brainwave field is playing in the background or something like that), if the brainwave thing were to be true.

That makes sense

But damn 50 days

Training patience and determination indeed

1 Like
4 Likes

1 month review
daily 1~ hour use

less diziness when looking sideways.

Sometimes I see clearer sometimes I see more blurry. My vision is not in a stable state.
the initial response I had with the field in the beginning about making my floaters more visible has gone back to the state it was before the field release, or maybe better, it’s hard to tell.

On some nights I feel something on the back side of my eyes sometimes. Maybe 1 in 10 days of listening. I am trying to recreate the scenario but it’s harder then I thought.

I have yet to notice things regarding blind spots and occipital nerves.
Also finally managed to print out the mandala today along with my 4 nft mandalas and taped them to the back of my phone, so I will be getting more exposure and hopefully more results.

16 Likes

1 month results
i listen for an hour or so it just plays in the background when i am reading

for the first 2 weeks, i noticed that fatigue and dry eyes was reduced overall.
My original eye power is image

I got glasses with reduced power image

It been about 2 weeks with new glasses and with VoC i got completely acclimated to the new glasses, the first few days i wasn’t able to use the new glasses without the audio playing in the background, now the glasses are almost 80-90% acclimated. Maybe on february I am planning to get glasses with -1 power for both eyes. And after another 2 months, i will completely remove my glasses and get rid of it if all goes according to plan.

Disclaimer: these are my personal results, they may or may not work for you

42 Likes

I ordered today really cheap temporary glasses on aliexpress. First glasses both one point below, what i normally need, and second 2 points below what i normally need. Just for about 9 dollar for both. Now we have to wait 8 weeks, but will loop vision of clarity for every day half an hour in the meantime. I am really keen to have better eyes naturally as i have now about -8 on both eyes. 🫰. Just a question is it better to do your glasses off while listening, or keep it on? Thanks

7 Likes

if this doesn’t give people motivation to buy this field i don’t know what will!
so happy for you, man!

7 Likes

I wonder if playing plasma before this field would help assist, or if that would be too much?

Plasma Beach can assist all fields.

Whether it’s “too much” is an individual call. You can be guided by your own experience with Plasma Beach. (Some people have strong reaction to Plasma Beach; others don’t or have gotten used to it by now.)

4 Likes

Playing Plasma Beach before or during the playing of other fields?

Playing Plasma Beach before or during the playing of other audios?

Before.

(You might want to read the

threads for more helpful pointers and tips.)

2 Likes

Thank you! I see now(no pun intended).

I will check it out.:ok_hand:

2 Likes

(Too bad. It was a good (and apt) pun. Hehe.)

1 Like

Hi.
Vision of Clarity showed up on YouTube today.
Captain,check it up.
Some other videos of yours as well.
How come?

3 Likes

Sammy and Dream already know about this channel.

Because the owner of this channel is a disgruntled, former member who didn’t (and doesn’t) understand that protected NFTs don’t work when you are not the rightful owner of the NFT token. And he has this channel for his own agenda.

Because any viewer isn’t the NFT owner, those videos are simply lovely music and pretty pictures. Enjoy the music and pictures, if you want, but don’t expect any results.

12 Likes

Thanks for your answer

1 Like

The lengths people go to when their ego is bruised. :joy:

If he wants to spite, shouldn’t he upload all the paid fields? Why only legendary and NFTs? :joy:

1 Like