Vision of Clarity

Can anyone explain this?
Does this mean that you need to listen to this while sleeping?
IMG_20230128_221718

2 Likes

@WellBeing can you tell me?

No. It just means that’s when this effect occurs.

2 Likes

“Based on the user”
That means some users will have greater eye workouts at night

1 Like

Oh, so you knew your answer already then? Good for you!

3 Likes

Doesn’t sound the same, and I would like to know also if Vision of Clarity does not cover (even by similarity) such kind of effects.

Also found this interesting tidbit (with reply) in the EVP thread:

I find it of interest, as I find it of importance to not only be able to see during sleep/astral, but to also be able to remember it – as well as to visually remember memories (for those so inclined).

Has anyone finished the 50 day meditation successfully and been able to use the astral vision ability? If anyone has any tips on what worked for them, I would be grateful to hear them! :pray:

I’m on day 64 for the meditation and haven’t been able to see yet. I have a feeling that I didn’t meditate very well in the beginning, with my mind wandering too much, so I’m guessing the count restarted at some point in time. What I do currently is: I open the picture up on my laptop and loop the audio 4 times (~24 minutes) while repeating to myself, “I want astral vision”. If I get interrupted, I restart the timer.

I can add that my floaters have decreased over these past 60+ days. And I have noticed slight improvements in night vision and in seeing objects in the distance. :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Try modifying that statement some, to things like “I like astral vision”, “What would it take for me see my astral vision?”, “How much fun can I have with my astral vision?”, etc. And if you don’t yet know what any of that is like, pretend. Try them on for size.

ETA: (“Want” has, embedded in it, a silent instruction to your other-than-conscious mind that you lack astral vision and so that part of your mind acts on that instruction of yours to hide your vision from you so that you can conform to your definition of yourself.)

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice! I have tried thinking “I HAVE astral vision” mixed in with “I WANT astral vision” a few times while meditating, but it felt forced/not quite right. I really like your suggested statements as they are much more positive! And coming from the state of abundance instead of desire/lacking, as you said.

I have been making strides to be more positive lately, and keeping the faith that it will happen for me at some point. Hopefully I’ll be able to report my success in a few weeks. Thanks again @WellBeing ! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Anyone noticed improvement in sleepy hollow eyes? This one condition is enough to make someone look old by at least a decade or more.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice if…?’ is the one that stuck to me. Also seems… playful, it gets me imagining and can quite often get me to smile at least a little bit :) I don’t seem to get much resistance with this one, or trying too hard.
Is there a formulation that you might like in particular, perhaps for reasons other than ‘it resonates’ (such as below) – or not? :)

:heart: Thank you for this!

2 Likes

Hi, how are you finding the mandala use so far?
I would also like to switch to mandala and not sure about how much I should/could wear it; and, like you, whether in the name of efficiency/ease, I should still listen to the audio (I can deal with less than 20/10 vision while other eye issues get sorted).

1 Like

Since I’m here, I would like to add that I’ve had blank / can’t think/function fr type of headaches & co. from eye strain; very blurry vision. Found out it was due to strain, not actually in need of lens (though I do have glasses). Was prescribed exercise and eye rest (which… as long as one must work on a computer…).
Felt a relief from day 1. Like having applied hydration. Slowly been feeling more awake (usually waking up with very heavy and irritated eyes).
I have lazy eyes and such when tired (often), and they are generally slightly misaligned, so I’ll report on that later. Seems like that has been slightly improving as well, but I’ve only been using this field for a couple of days.
Overall, in a few days, things are already better :star:
Oh, also, my forever eye bags have been getting un-swollen!! In truth, I was mostly wearing glasses to hide them, and I’ve been getting more comfortable with exposing my face :heart:

12 Likes

Nice…
How often do you listen in a day?

2 Likes

3x
I feel some workings / slight discomfort at 2-3x, enough to tell me it’s working, but would not want to overdo it either. Not sure if it’s the right approach. I also use various primers before I get to the eyes though.
Been using it during the day, but since it does tire me out a bit (head) and I should be able to work, I would switch to use audio during sleep, just trying to get the right number of loops first, as I wouldn’t know when to stop while sleeping. Unless I switch to mandala, of course, probably tomorrow.

3 Likes

Just an information shared, on top of using this nft.

Researchers from Universities of York and Glasgow found out that when staring at clockwise spinning spiral, vision will become better. I always thought those spiral illusion is to hypnotize people, but I still try it because I want to improve my eyesight. It seems like it does work.

I turned off the music in the video, Incase there is subliminal or non neutral energy in the music

6 Likes

This is not Nft.

Any update?

1 Like

That’s amazing.

Just got this yesterday.

My right eye is a little be worse, theoretically might need like 0.5 Dioptre glasses to see perfectly, and I have eye floaters. In the past, the youtube ones didn’t really help me, but I decided to give this a shot.

From some listens, it appears to me that my right eye got a little bit better. But will update you later. (You can remind me if I forget)

And you guys, any noticable improvements?

8 Likes