Vision of Clarity

Wouldn’t it be nice if…?’ is the one that stuck to me. Also seems… playful, it gets me imagining and can quite often get me to smile at least a little bit :) I don’t seem to get much resistance with this one, or trying too hard.
Is there a formulation that you might like in particular, perhaps for reasons other than ‘it resonates’ (such as below) – or not? :)

:heart: Thank you for this!

2 Likes

Hi, how are you finding the mandala use so far?
I would also like to switch to mandala and not sure about how much I should/could wear it; and, like you, whether in the name of efficiency/ease, I should still listen to the audio (I can deal with less than 20/10 vision while other eye issues get sorted).

1 Like

Since I’m here, I would like to add that I’ve had blank / can’t think/function fr type of headaches & co. from eye strain; very blurry vision. Found out it was due to strain, not actually in need of lens (though I do have glasses). Was prescribed exercise and eye rest (which… as long as one must work on a computer…).
Felt a relief from day 1. Like having applied hydration. Slowly been feeling more awake (usually waking up with very heavy and irritated eyes).
I have lazy eyes and such when tired (often), and they are generally slightly misaligned, so I’ll report on that later. Seems like that has been slightly improving as well, but I’ve only been using this field for a couple of days.
Overall, in a few days, things are already better :star:
Oh, also, my forever eye bags have been getting un-swollen!! In truth, I was mostly wearing glasses to hide them, and I’ve been getting more comfortable with exposing my face :heart:

12 Likes

Nice…
How often do you listen in a day?

2 Likes

3x
I feel some workings / slight discomfort at 2-3x, enough to tell me it’s working, but would not want to overdo it either. Not sure if it’s the right approach. I also use various primers before I get to the eyes though.
Been using it during the day, but since it does tire me out a bit (head) and I should be able to work, I would switch to use audio during sleep, just trying to get the right number of loops first, as I wouldn’t know when to stop while sleeping. Unless I switch to mandala, of course, probably tomorrow.

3 Likes

Just an information shared, on top of using this nft.

Researchers from Universities of York and Glasgow found out that when staring at clockwise spinning spiral, vision will become better. I always thought those spiral illusion is to hypnotize people, but I still try it because I want to improve my eyesight. It seems like it does work.

I turned off the music in the video, Incase there is subliminal or non neutral energy in the music

6 Likes

This is not Nft.

Any update?

1 Like

That’s amazing.

Just got this yesterday.

My right eye is a little be worse, theoretically might need like 0.5 Dioptre glasses to see perfectly, and I have eye floaters. In the past, the youtube ones didn’t really help me, but I decided to give this a shot.

From some listens, it appears to me that my right eye got a little bit better. But will update you later. (You can remind me if I forget)

And you guys, any noticable improvements?

8 Likes

I’m thinking of grabbing this soon, Floaters too. Guess this could single handedly cure all eye disorders/errors or perhaps a better Combo with Plasma Flaunt!

2 Likes

Some listens?? 10x or more??

4x yesterday and 3x today, so 7 in total so far.

But that’s not a recommendation, everyone should know their own limits.

3 Likes

Back in December a lot of users gave some awesome testimonials,
I wandered if you guys got any more improvement in the last 4 months? It would be lovely to hear :purple_heart:

Really thinking about buying this one soon🤞

4 Likes

i will post an update in a few days

4 Likes

I’m planning on getting test of tetrachromacy and this to see what results I’ll get planning on listening to it for few months everyday.

4 Likes

Just got this yesterday starting seeing results, clearer vision better night vision, I’ll post more if I see more results.

11 Likes

Hi,
I wanted to share some results…

:small_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_orange_diamond:
First of all, a reminder that this kind of field will take time. So you better expect that as well. Logically following then, CONSISTENCY is an absolute must and key to success.
:small_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :large_orange_diamond: :small_orange_diamond:

So,
the other day I was playing with my nephew on a playground and I wanted to show him that I can still do the …pull-over (I think its called) at the bar. I stuffed all my stuff in my jacket pockets, including my glasses. I felt sth odd during the movement, and surely enough my glasses broke perfectly in half. I made an appointment at the glasses shop and went there soon after.

They did some tests, since I needed a new glasses. Now, the staff there told me that they obviously are not eye doctors, so if I wanted a very thorough analysis, I would need to make an appointment there (which I won’t - the average waiting time is 6 months :smiley: ). In fact, I don’t recall the last time I went to any doctor.

After doing a series of tests, the staff told me that the baseline of the eyes is kinda similar, with slight improvements. But whats interesting he said is that my optic nerves seem to be working more efficiently; in a way with less strain and overall just more smoothly.

Comparing that with the notes I took, the trend appears to be good. I had noted down that eye strain is clearly reduced, the vision at a distance became clearly better, sensitivity to light improved and my glasses in general became more uncomfortable.

So all in all, this “accident” was a blessing in disguise. Plus it showed me some results of this marvelous field. May we all reach perfect vision

:eye: :eye:

28 Likes

Today, I noticed my right eye got better. When I firstly look into a distance, for the first second, it’s a little bit blurred (like car licence plates from 40-50m distance), but after 1-2 seconds, it just adjusts and I can see them clearly, somewhat similar as my left eye, which is like 20/20 or better. For now, it doesn’t for small letters of books that are 3m away from me, probably my right eye still needs a bit more lightning to see the same thing as my left eye, but this seems like a great improvement! (eye floaters still the same, but this field probably doesn’t have them included)

Will update other clearly visible results later when I get them.

15 Likes

can I wear glasses when listen to this?
maybe I should buy this after I bought all my desired nft
but i already have Max Heal Potion nft maybe i don’t need this

1 Like