Vision of Clarity (Released on Gumroad)-Public Project

Well articulated! Awesome!

1 Like

I know of a qigong master who would heal farsightedness or nearsightedness by pulling energy through the eyes at different angles. Somewhat like LASIK but with qi manipulation.

It was considered that people who are nearsighted have a slightly more oval pupil—and the energy manipulation would involve pulling energy through the eyes in upwards and downwards directions (to round things out). Or intent could be applied directly to make the pupil more rounded.

Far-sightedness was considered related to something stagnant deeper in the eye (since the optical point of focus would be set more deeply in the case of farsightedness). The procedure for this would be to pull energy through the eye but straight in front of the eye rather than at any angles.

All of the energies from the major organs have terminal points in the eye, but the Liver is the major one. Activating the different organ energies would typically be a starter preparation before features of the eye would be reshaped.

—Maybe this information might be useful

15 Likes

That’s amazing and intriguing.

2 Likes

Quick summary: Early childhood exposure to sunlight can trigger myopia. Might need to reverse that event to reset a pathway.

4 Likes

not sure if will buy anytime soon, but interested

Idea: blue light & emf radiation protection

Edit add: need to consider inflammation and auto immune reactions as a result of possible toxins or nerve damage (context of details which mentions Shen and EMF and possibly clogs from “long haul”)

8 Likes

Idea: benign and malignant tumour suppression/elimination, blood vessel maintenance

6 Likes

Theres also stereograms such as these. trippy and fun

And this guy seems to know his stuff (a pro)

Also this eye training app was the best ive used so far with more practical exercises (playlist)

4 Likes
3 Likes

I went for a bio resonance scan recently and the results was I had too much sugar in the body and that was affecting the clarity of my vision. Also, the scan showed that had a lot of dead bacteria in my eyes that were causing blockage in my eyes.

3 Likes

Always replenish the macula with its carotenoids - Lutein , Zeaxanthin and Meso-Zeaxanthin

Lutein, Zeaxanthin, and meso-Zeaxanthin: The Basic and Clinical Science Underlying Carotenoid-based Nutritional Interventions against Ocular Disease - PMC.

https://iovs.arvojournals.org/article.aspx?articleid=2774812

6 Likes

please if in the future such a field were made and it was good for healing any kind of damage to the retina (toxoplasmosis, etc), tag me. Thanks

2 Likes

For Glaucoma

4 Likes

Before I talk about the causes or effects or solutions, I want you to understand one thing about our special naked eye…

It isn’t static like most of us believe

Your eye responds to a stimulus (the environment, what you see around you)

Your eyeball shrinks or grows based on the stimulus you provide it.

Now, from what I’ve read on the endmyopia website - Myopia isn’t an illness. It is reversible without LASIK or any eye surgery.

It starts as a ciliary muscle spasm due to excessive close-up time. The ciliary muscles that control focus get “locked up” and can’t relax. So it makes the distance vision blurry.

This is what’s called Pseudomyopia.

This is when most of us go to an optometrist to get our eyes checked.

And then lenses get prescribed to bypass this problem (not solve it).

After wearing the -ve lens we can see clearly but then another problem emerges

Lens-induced myopia

Now, I don’t want to get into the technical aspects of “how -ve lens fuck up our vision even more” in writing as its too long

But our eye basically compensates for the effects of these -ve lenses by elongating the eyeball which is known as axial elongation

This axial elongation leads us to becoming even more myopic and needing stronger prescription lenses every year

Here’s a video explaining the technical side:

This is from Jake Streiner, founder of endmyopia:

“To break it down in simple terms, though, here are the basic stages of myopia:

• Your myopia is a muscle spasm. Too much close-up work and the muscle gets “locked up” in close-up mode. Distance vision gets slightly blurry.

• Minus lenses are offered as therapy. They move the light farther back in the eye, compensating for the muscle spasm (but not fixing it).

• The minus lenses cause the eyes to grow longer. Now that correction is no longer strong enough (after about a year in the beginning, on average). A higher correction is needed to move the light back farther in the longer eye.”

Here’s where it gets horrifying…

Axial elongation or myopia can increase the risk of retinal detachment(going blind). The risk increases by 4x for mild myopia, and as much as 10x for high myopia (over -5 diopters).

The more stronger the prescription the more the risk

And if you don’t start treating it now then further down the line who knows what will happen

Plus there are other diseases that can show up too like glaucoma, lattice degeneration, etc

So now we know the root cause of pseudo myopia and lens-induced myopia

Therefore we can come up with a simple solution through this NFT.

Here’s the solution:

• Axial shortening - Reducing the axial length aka reducing the axial elongation aka bringing eyeball back to its normal size (Need a smart field to detect each person’s normal eyeball size)

• Reducing the eye strain

• Smart field to relax and contract the ciliary muscle

• Removing ciliary muscle spasm whenever it occurs due to too much close-up time

If captain needs research papers for this, let me know. There are many on that website.

14 Likes

i couldn’t find much info about this online, just found plenty of qigong exercises and i believe this should cover the shape of the eye aspect

let me know if you found any articles about that qigong master

8 Likes

Great project! Thanks for making it a public collaboration.

4 Likes

Interesting study, i will send the research papers in the final draft.

do u still wanna have astral vision in it and stuff?

1 Like

lets keep it, I might remove the meditation aspect to get it, but I am sure it can only be activated on command. it takes time for the nerve clusters to reorganize to get that sight so its not like an instant access thing. And i’ll ask dream if he is cool with it

2 Likes

just updated this

4 Likes