Vision of Clarity

Both are correct. The pre-dominant sound is of rain. But at times, there is a background beat too.

5 Likes

Thanks @Maoshan_Wanderer for clearing i will buy it

1 Like

Okkll

I was listening to vision of clarity, DNA repair, eye regeneration 2 (probably not needed anymore), enhanced visual processing (likely not needed either anymore :smiley:), plasma flaunt, plasma brain and blueprint of life

3 Likes

Iā€™m suprised no oneā€™s mentioned the old Eyeball Regeneration fieldā€¦ that one helped me massively with dry eye when it was released on YT a few years agoā€¦

Not into dry eye, but made my eyesight sharper aswell after I used it.

8 Likes

Version 1.0 or 2.0?
Iā€™ve been listening to Eye Regeneration Version 2.0 for months with no changes - I have Aqueous deficient dry eye disorder - plus a host of other eye problems, so bought this with the hope that it will help :crossed_fingers::pray:

2 Likes

Version 1.0, itā€™s just Eyeball Regeneration. Without 20/20 vision or cataract removal. It has been very effective for dealing with dry, sensitive eyes, also helped my vision become clearer over time also. It used to be on YT then got removed & added in the new YT eye field. Iā€™m sure itā€™s on Gumroad for free download, if not I can send it via email if you wish. For me it works more effective on its own rather than in the new updated field. I stopped wearing contact lenses years ago, it made my eyes water like craZy, natural lubricant of the eye being restored by itself, plus sharper vision.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s the only way Iā€™m gonna call it from now on
Eyeball regeneration
My eyeballs are tired
You have beautiful eyeballs

6 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Itā€™s really interesting to hear whatā€™s helped you and I appreciate you taking the time to reply.
Iā€™ve got version one downloaded from Patreon, so Iā€™ll try giving that a go on its own.
Iā€™m glad itā€™s been so effective for you and I hope your eyes continue to improve :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

As humans, we are expressions of very complex multi-layered/multi-dimensional beings, a reality of which we have very little conscious awareness. Knowing this, we could try to use our limited consciousness to diagnose where your energetic issues are, but that is no small feat (especially via a forum post, lol).

Instead, why not use a Sapien field to easily connect with & receive aid from those with much greater ability than our own & partner with them for your own benefit? What that in mind, Iā€™d suggest you try this:

Play the Angelic Intercession field at the same time as the field you want to benefit from. Do this with the intention of asking the angelic for help in the ā€œabundant integration, implementation, & applicationā€ of the field in question. Then, have the intention/make the decision of allowing them to help you & accept whatever help they give without imposing any requirements or constraints based on how you think/feel things should go. This is because you donā€™t want your limited human perspective to limit their ability to help you.

8 Likes

Hi, Khaled711sss. welcome back bunny

Did you read this portion of the NFT description?

Astral Vision: The ability to see overlapping dimensions beyond the physical plane of existence targeted to the astral realm. Smart function so it activates with the command: ā€œastral vision onā€, can be deactivated with command : ā€œastral vision offā€. But to activate this function, the user must mediate with the mandela for 20 mins everyday for 50 days straight. If the streak is broken, must start again from the beginning. I believe this is a necessary precaution so only those really interested will get access to this function.

I donā€™t know if this is an answer to your question though.

3 Likes

Why?

Just, why?

What does meditating for 20 minutes for 50 days straight genuinely have to do with ā€œastral visionā€?

1 Like

Iā€™m not an expert but Iā€™d say brainwaves probably matter a lot. I think people who can see auras etc can instantly switch to a sort of trance state. I think Captain said somewhere in a webinar he can quickly access epsilon brainwaves. Albeit I do not know which specific combination of brain waves are needed to reach astral vision.

So mostly this is a training plan imo. Itā€™s also training patience and determination at the same time. Persevere.

And as mentioned, if youā€™re truly interested, those 50 days will rapidly be over

8 Likes

In the original thread some people wanted astral vision too, but originally the field was intended to heal the eye physically.
This was how it was made so people who only wanted to have healthy eyes, donā€™t suddenly start noticing entities.

6 Likes

Alrightā€¦ so what could be considered ā€œmeditationā€ then?

There are thousands if not millions of types of meditation.

Anything that the user considers ā€œmeditationā€?

I donā€™t think simply staring at the picture would help with the brainwaves (unless a brainwave field is playing in the background or something like that), if the brainwave thing were to be true.

That makes sense

But damn 50 days

Training patience and determination indeed

1 Like
4 Likes

1 month review
daily 1~ hour use

less diziness when looking sideways.

Sometimes I see clearer sometimes I see more blurry. My vision is not in a stable state.
the initial response I had with the field in the beginning about making my floaters more visible has gone back to the state it was before the field release, or maybe better, itā€™s hard to tell.

On some nights I feel something on the back side of my eyes sometimes. Maybe 1 in 10 days of listening. I am trying to recreate the scenario but itā€™s harder then I thought.

I have yet to notice things regarding blind spots and occipital nerves.
Also finally managed to print out the mandala today along with my 4 nft mandalas and taped them to the back of my phone, so I will be getting more exposure and hopefully more results.

16 Likes

1 month results
i listen for an hour or so it just plays in the background when i am reading

for the first 2 weeks, i noticed that fatigue and dry eyes was reduced overall.
My original eye power is image

I got glasses with reduced power image

It been about 2 weeks with new glasses and with VoC i got completely acclimated to the new glasses, the first few days i wasnā€™t able to use the new glasses without the audio playing in the background, now the glasses are almost 80-90% acclimated. Maybe on february I am planning to get glasses with -1 power for both eyes. And after another 2 months, i will completely remove my glasses and get rid of it if all goes according to plan.

Disclaimer: these are my personal results, they may or may not work for you

42 Likes

I ordered today really cheap temporary glasses on aliexpress. First glasses both one point below, what i normally need, and second 2 points below what i normally need. Just for about 9 dollar for both. Now we have to wait 8 weeks, but will loop vision of clarity for every day half an hour in the meantime. I am really keen to have better eyes naturally as i have now about -8 on both eyes. šŸ«°. Just a question is it better to do your glasses off while listening, or keep it on? Thanks

7 Likes

if this doesnā€™t give people motivation to buy this field i donā€™t know what will!
so happy for you, man!

7 Likes