Volume/sound quality

In a Facebook group it was said about this regarding listening to sapiens fields. Is this correct?

‘very low volume will give small results only, never use iphone or laptop speakers - you need good headphones / earphones or good external plugged in speakers, be near by the speaker depending on the volume, keep the sound fields within a limit of 4 a day, if need more use them on a different day’

2 Likes

Most of the below answers are from the Official Sapienmed FAQ. SammyG, part of the Sapienmed Team, is the one answering the questions here:

The audio fields have an effective range of about 5 ft, SammyG posted it before somewhere but I can’t remember where now.

3 Likes

Thanks. But if you know it is playing but you can’t hear it, is that still ok? I did read the FAQ but I was still unsure about the volume factor. Many thanks.

1 Like

This:

3 Likes

Thanks so much. This helps a lot. So I do have more than 4 and I’ve been feeling fine. Does this mean that the stack should be effective? Or could it still be overwhelming me even though I feel fine?

1 Like

The more audios you have in your stack for permanent physical changes, the longer it will take to get the desired results. So, if you want results as quickly as possible, listen to only 1 audio.

The question of whether your stack is effective for you depends on many factors.

In your stack you have shown, Energy blockage removal is a great audio to listen to first because it will increase the effectiveness of audios listened to after it.

Anti-Aging is also a great audio because it covers many bases. It increases collagen levels, hormones and proteins to youthful levels in addition to reverting your cells back to a youthful age (16-18 years of age). So, because of this audio, you don’t really need Collagen Ver 2.0 in your stack. Anti-Aging should over time help your face look younger as well, so you could also drop Face Lift and Facial Toning if you like

If you were overwhelmed , chances are you would not feel well. Read the post below for more info.

4 Likes

Thanks very much, very helpful. I will shorten the list accordingly.x

1 Like

Hi there. Please can I just clarify this point? Basically is it suffice to simply know the fields are playing or do you actually need to hear it? Ie as long as you know they are playing can you have them on a very low level so that you can’t hear them playing? Thanks

Also some people seem to be asserting that the sound quality of speaker is very important but from what I understand, the sound quality itself is irrelevant since it’s just a carrier for the energy field? Why is it that some people are saying that the speakers are very important? Thanks again

It’s a third option:

• playing them at a very low level so that, should your player malfunction, you’d be aware of your player stopping.

People assert all kinds of stuff, all the time. So, what?

BTW, were they asserting about Sapien’s fields? Because that’s were most of the conversations we have here on this forum are directed. Your people in your group might be asserting what they’re asserting about other fields from other creators, and they may be accurate and their accurate assertions mayn’t be applicable to Sapien fields. So, that’s something to consider.

Not with Sapien fields.

As long as the sound quality of your speakers/headphones aren’t absolute bottom-of-the-barrel–with all sorts of gaps, pops and sound artifacts–you’re good.

You understand correctly.

There are many possible reasons why some people say what they say and those reasons are likely to be different among the various people saying them. If you really want the answer to this question, it’s best for you to asking them.

If your intention is to use your Sapien fields for your benefit, you understand correctly.

Hi many thanks for clearing this up.

Yes the person who was asserting this was directly talking of sapien medicine morphic fields. He even said that Sapien medicine told him this themselves. And that now he was too busy so could not update the FAQ around this matter.

I am playing my stack on a iPod. The sound is clear and unbroken but I’m playing it so that I can barely hear it atall. But I know it’s playing. But ofcourse the speakers are not the best.

But as long as you think this is ok then I’m happy!

Fortunately for you, you’ve now been directed to a FAQ created by the creators of these products. Good for you!

(FWIW, that’s the one I’d rely on, although you’re free to decide differently.)

1 Like

I know the FAQ doesn’t say so, but I feel these fields can be stronger if they are louder, as the field is carried by the audio vibration. Others have verified this.

For example, the Plasma environmental audio can be felt to start growing at 1% volume (only audible subconsciously), but the field will expand faster at higher volumes.

2 Likes

Right now I confused again!:laughing:

1 Like

It will work as long as the audio device is producing any vibrations whatsoever.

I think louder is usually stronger based on experience, and I really dig using a surround sound system.

2 Likes

Thanks. Well you may be right. I personally would ideally have them on my iPod while I’m doing things, walking placea, on an inaudible level. So I hope they work well that way too as that suits me better.

1 Like