Wanting to spit (mucus)

Hahaha, didn’t peep the mucus part written on it, I guess I’m good then

1 Like

It will say on the front if its food grade and 3%

Mongolian Medicine, maybe?

Hello!! :)

Mmm it seems that Lymphatic System Blockage Removal and Enhanced Drainage (Energetically Programmed Audio) Ver2.0 and Sinus Drainage can be useful in this situation .

Thats what came first to my mind :)

Keep us updated!

3 Likes

No, if it’s in a brown bottle it usually isn’t food grade. The one you’re looking at has stabilizers in it which you don’t want to consume. Keep drinking water and spitting the mucus out.

It just means your body is riding itself of toxins. There’s a good sinus drainage field you might want to try to speed up the process. It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial components to it (which can be the culprits of a more chronic condition).

It’s said to help removing mucus on the bottle tho.

Listening to the drainage field now(this should be a regular listen from time to time I think)

1 Like

You can rinse your mouth with it and spit it out, but it’s healthier to use the food grade stuff. Plus, the food grade HP can be ingested for more benefit

1 Like

This is the stuff I use. I use it to brush my teeth along with a natural toothpaste and baking soda. I also use it as a mouth wash after brushing. It’s awesome.

4 Likes

I didn’t know I can ingest it. What will it do?

1 Like

Essential Oxygen Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, Natural Cleaner, Refill, 32 Fl Oz https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AW1HYIC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_CCCPTAPKDJW1GVK03XY7

4 Likes
2 Likes

U just linked a 35%, u said 3% initially lol

Most places will only sell lower dilutions. If you were to find the higher concentration, you basically add a few drops to a glass of clean water and take it on an empty stomach, ideally.

1 Like

– Air controls the chest, lungs, and heart and forms the purity of the mind and heart. Air is life itself. It is strength and guides every part of our body. It moves bile and phlegm, which cannot move in the body by itself.

2 Likes

Do add Immunity booster. I have practically seen it work much faster than others. Just loop it.

Maybe try sinus drainage and antioxidants. But mostly just do immunity booster, it’ll be faster. Good luck xD

Is immunity booster a patreon audio as well?

1 Like

Yes. It must be. But I have used the YouTube version when I had corona, when I had stomach problems and fever etc. It did wonders.

I would add it to a new playlist and just loop it.

Look it up on patreon.

1 Like

A perfect time to share my creation of… Patreon Uploads List!!!

2 Likes

I addition to all audios posted, I think the hyperbaric oxygen audio will help to.
And try to boil water and then breath the hot vapor coming from it