Was I attacked?

This morning, I was listening to pranic swirls field and then mana circuits field when my heart rate increased substantially and my throat hurt.

Being a non energetically sensitive person, I didn’t know whether it was good or bad, and contacted my energy healer who said that pranic swirls field had a imprinted programming that let in a magician to stab me by the side of my stomach, and so my energy channels went crazy.

He encouraged me to simply meditate and not take shortcuts (listen to fields) as he cannot guarantee something like this will not happen again.

I know that sapien medicine is trusted and reliable by many esteemed members of this forum and I’d like your second opinion if it’s possible that such a imprinted exists in the pranic swirls field that allowed a malicious actor to hijack it and attack users.

2 Likes

My very non expert opinion but maybe your “light” aura shone brighter in the astral realm and that attracted unwanted attention. Like moths to a flame. You can listen to repel negative energy/ clear entities.

Or the channels you were expanding with mana circuits were doing so particularly around the heart and throat chakra? If so Clear energy blockages can help that.

I trust Dream and I’m a very cautious person. Fields aren’t much of a short cut btw you still have to do lots of work.

1 Like

I have felt my heart center shaking with pranic swirls and I thought it was releasing something that should not be there. Maybe it was a release for you as well.

1 Like

I have listened to pranic field for the past 3 days multiple times a day and felt nothing. but today was the first time that this increased heart rate and throat hurting occurred

1 Like

Hello @arctic_ocean

Probably things are opening up. Maybe blockages are being removed. You don’t really have to know what’s going on or lable it. It’s mostly fear of the mind cause it wants to know everything and isn’t used to these kind of sensory energy movements and experiences. Be happy you’re becoming more receptive to energy. After a while this is an everyday occurrence. It is very nice and sweet to feel so alive, but your system must adapt, every time things open up as well as the ever-thinking mind :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well, I want to believe that I’m becoming more sensitive but have you, or other commenters, looked into my energetic being and observed any past sign of energetic damage?

i just listened to speed up physical changes which is supposed to brutally open up the heart chakra but i felt nothing…

please don’t belief! everyone has to find out and know for themselves. there is no other way. the whole world is indoctrinated by belief (systems)

don’t fully understand what you’re asking here?

where did you get this from? is it in a description?

these fields are tools. they don’t fully replace the real thing. they give you a base to work with

“don’t fully understand what you’re asking here?” If you’re psychically advanced enough, you’d be able to look into my energetic being and see no sign of recent damage, then confirm that my claim of being attacked is incorrect.

“where did you get this from? is it in a description?”
it’s another field that opens up the heart chakra. if the pranic field was affecting my heart chakra which led to the commenters here believing that it was the reason for my feeling the increased heart rate, then speed up physical changes field that affects the same chakra should have also led to an increased heart rate but it did not.

i’m not psychic as far as i know. what i feel is resistance towards spiritually awakening and wanting to force things which in my opinion is never a good thing to do. i would listen to detachment fields etc and maybe buy your energetic being

it’s too much assumption and expecting things to happen. there are fields where i had other benefits then what was intended. all is well. sorry if i triggered you somehow with my comments. :pray:

this one Your Energetic Being (Patreon Shop & Gumroad)

2 Likes

no, i wasn’t triggered at all. in fact, i appreciate the concern of yourself and other commenters into my well-being.

great

the reason why i suggested Your Energetic Being is because all of us have energetic ballast & debris by having daily contact with other people etc. it’s normal to cleanse oneself everyday.

i see. sad to say im laying off sapien fields until i understand what’s going on that led to my discomfort this morning.

1 Like

etheric cords can give one a feeling of being pulled. it can feel very real as if the person is very close

I am energetically sensitive and even provide paid services to people relying on this skill set.

Your heart rate increased because your energy went up.

Your throat hurt because there was energy going through your throat. It happens with energy work sometimes.

That is all.

Your energy body isn’t separate from your physical body. They have a connection where physical things can affect your energy, and energetic things can affect you physically.

I’m not certain why your energy healer said there was an imprinted program in the fields.

In my opinion he is wrong, and you should find another healer because that’s an outlandish claim to make.

Simple logic outside of energy work:

Sapien Medicine fields have millions of views total. There are at least a few hundred people on the forum, using these fields to relative degrees of success.

As of this post 141k people have watched pranic swirls over 3 years.

If there was a program in there to have a magician stab you… I feel that more people would have reported that over the last 3 years.

Obviously, we’re seeing your post here, so it’s unlikely that these kinds of posts are being blocked/removed/hidden from sight.

You’re not the first person to say that a Sapien Medicine field allowed something negative or external to attack you.

That doesn’t mean that either you or them are correct.

It just means you think/feel you are, which isn’t the same thing as being accurate.

Upon searching the forum further here’s another post about heart rate going up after using mana circuits:

For both you and him it just seems you got more energy stimulation than you’re used to.

There are different ways to get to the same goal.

Just because Pranic Swirls speeds up physical changes, doesn’t mean it does it in the same way that another field does. So the effect wouldn’t be 1:1 when using these 2 different fields.

I would trust the opinion of all the people here versus one energy healer who to me isn’t worth his salt.

Just my opinion.

8 Likes

I see where you’re coming from and your logic is solid. I just want to get to the root of the matter no matter how improbable my hypothesis is.

Nothing of that sort ever happen because of sapien fields. I can assure you of that from years of using Sapien fields alone, roughly ~40,000 hours listening time.
Yours is just an over stimulation of playing pranic swirls, and that can cause nausea kind of feeling from your heart and throat. When clutter inside us rise suddenly bcz of such fields there will be lot of shit to go through and that’s what is happening with u.we all went through that patiently.
Just focus on Grounding yourself, all will be a new normal in few days.
No need to panic…

ive been using sapien fields for 2.5 months and this is the first time it happened, so im kinda freaking out…

I asked a trusted tarot reader and she has verified that it was my energy sensitivity that increased :sweat_smile:

Yeah i guess so.
I just played pranic swirls while doing WIM Hof breathing and felt wonderful

3 Likes