Wealth Generation + +

Reviews seem good for the Alchemical Revision of Wealth as well. I got it during the sale, but have not had the time to try it out!

8 Likes

First I looped
Then thrice
These days twice

4 Likes

Hi all. I am arranging money to get the premium monthly subscription but I want to clarify that i dont have job, business closed down in corona back in 2020 so it will be tough for me to maintain the premium subscription if i have to give it from pocket every month and might get discontinued or become irregular. I have read the reviews here and i am super excited for this field.

All i want to confirm and clarify is what i understood from Captain’s statement that there will be guaranteed 100 dollars(or equivalent in other currencies since i am from India)?

Secondly if its guranterd then somehow i will manage the price of premium subscription for the firsf month and from the next month onwards the field will fetch me the money for premium subscription guaranteed.

My advanced sincere gratitude for those who will care to reply and clarify my questions.

Thank you Dream and thank you everyone

5 Likes

16 Likes

Can i share this with family?

Advanced fields are for subscribers @tttoop

6 Likes

I think its still confusing :slight_smile:

@tttoop fields shared on Patreon that say “Premium only” are the ones in the $22 tier that only work for the subscriber. In this case (wealth generation) says Premium Only.

Any other field in Patreon without the “Premium Only” next to the name means is under the $4.5 tier and yes those can be shared with direct family.

7 Likes

I have been listening to this since it’s release. Twice everyday and I don’t have to worry about money anymore. More like I don’t have to run behind it to get it anymore. It’s coming to me naturally. Also recently I have received some extra payments, I can say I was overpaid for the job done :)
I am also listening to financial protector 1-2 times with it.

31 Likes

Congrats! Also, cool username. :+1:

3 Likes

Added back Financial Protector and now this to my stack, excited for the extra flow of perks.

1 Like

Haha thank you

1 Like

We write march 2nd 2023
A new month has begun yesterday
A new month for wealth to flow in
In most unique and unexpected ways

I’m at 20/100 for the month
:clinking_glasses::four_leaf_clover::white_check_mark:

Edit: (4th march 2023)
20 and 11 cents / 100 lol

26 Likes

Shortly after this field was released I sold an old watch on ebay for about 150€ . Nobody was interested for 2 months, then I sold it to a guy in freaking Spain. He’ll yeah :+1:

21 Likes

How many days after listening did this occur, and how many times did you listen?

1 Like

I don’t remember. Probably like 10 days. I listned almost everyday.

3 Likes

How many times a day?

It’s been a little bit over 2 weeks and 270/100 :white_check_mark: :smiling_imp:
I was actually pretty anxious that I’ll be blocking any money from coming my way because in the meantime something happened that really messed up my money vibration, yet despite all my spiraling… Exceeded all my expectations!!

23 Likes

Have you tried listening to it stacked with Unexpected Gift?
Very happy for you, good, congratulations!

7 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile: I actually removed that one from my stack around the same time I included this one so not exactly…

4 Likes

I also gained more money, the field is like making me feel like i deserve more money…

19 Likes