Wealth Generation + +

Well, Lady Rose, according to the canon, they supposedly look like this:

5 Likes

I still prefer the fluffy, cuddly types :angel:
oh yeah and the fluffy wealth angels, too, who amplify this field!

6 Likes

Hahaha they are they are

1 Like

50% of the time when I think I should play this, before I open it Iā€™ve made a sale. Most of my ES sales since this came out have been made at these synchronistic times.

9 Likes

April

50/100

1 Like

I found 2 cents on the floor at the store :moneybag:

Btw, for anyone possibly confused about why two cents would matter at all: letā€™s say you earned an average salary for the past few years, you get kinda used to it, the purchasing power perhaps reduced a bit over the years. You slowly lose the sense of gratitude for this money that you earned.

But then appears a lucky two cents coin out of nowhere.

Your gratitude has now been not only restored but hopefully given you enough conscious awareness to maintain it from here on out. The money itself does not make you happy, but what you feel within when having it and what you are able to do with it does .

18 Likes

I just got e-mail that i got side job ! Nothing huge just one time thing. Some documents to prepare for NGO. Iā€™m so grateful . It was super fast. :open_mouth:

Btw I added this field to my stack while ago

There is something about this fieldā€¦

5 Likes

whenever i find 1-2 cents or more on the ground or somewhere, i say " I am a money magnet "

inspired by this book The Trick to Money is Having Some

ā€œYou will have to be consistent in your affirmation and pick
up each and every penny you find-even the horrible ones
that are stuck to the pavement with chewing gum. The reaĀ·
son for this is that the collective unconscious, or Universal
Law as I like to call it, is not aware of value. If you affirm,
ā€œI am abundant, money comes to me,ā€ and then see a penny
in the street and canā€™t be bothered to pick it up, the message
you put out by your action is not in sine with your affirmaĀ·
tion; thus you disempower your abundance consciousnessā€

14 Likes

Nice! Iā€™ve read that book as well.
And several other Stuart Wilde books too.
The man has a lot of interesting metaphysical insights.
ā€œThe Art of Redemptionā€ was a really good one for the version of myself from when I have read it.

5 Likes

I thought I recognized that title. Was a long time ago read

3 Likes

A good mental exercise for wealth is to think of any service you can sell for 1$ to 1000000 people. Being a millionaire is that easy.

Most ego objections are logical in nature, so use logical simplifications to help along. For instance, is your goal 200000$ a year? Thatā€™s roughly 550$ per day or 16500$ per month. Want to work 5 days a week? adjust calculations accordingly.

Once your goal is broken down to smaller numbers, it will feel more tangible. So what can you do to make 550 a day? Selling products and drop shipping are your best bet. 16500$ per month seems like a lot, well then how about if you sold 1000 clients 16.5 $ monthly subscriptions for something? Seems easier no? How about a gacha game, theyā€™re easy to develop now with chat GPTā€¦ with a decent enough story and a strong backing, even a low level gacha game can easily surpass 1000 clients for 16.5$ a month, even accounting for cost of maintenance and server feesā€¦ in fact, youā€™d get that per banner on averageā€¦ How about newsletters? VPNs? Any other type of service that you think someone would pay 16.5$ a month for? Patreon? How about playing with the numbers and increasing the subscription fee while decreasing client numbers with services such as a gym membership, pre-prepared diets, etc. etc. Maybe go for custom made magical candles ordered on a monthly basisā€¦ your imagination is the limit.

Still too much? well how about you pick some stocks to invest in, or just invest in some reliable assets and account for ROI towards your goal. That should lower the target for you and make it seem even more feasible.

Need capital? draft a plan with calculations and the bank will give you a loan. Want to forex trade but donā€™t have capital? so many companies are willing to give you paid-up accounts as long as you pass a probation period proving you will turn their initial capital into profit which they can get a cut of.

Hereā€™s another simple one for you, anyone who bought 4 dollars worth of BTC in 2010 could have sold it at close to 700000$ in 2021ā€¦ so donā€™t limit yourself to what is possible if you follow divine guidanceā€¦

Do note, youā€™re not doing this to develop your own business (although you easily can), youā€™re doing this to make your goal seem more feasible to your conscious filter, allowing your subconscious mind to work on it in the background. This is basically dissolving all possible objectionsā€¦ fighting fire with fireā€¦

Another good exercise is to read the biographies of these people (millionaires) from multiple sources, and read about their criticsā€¦ this will literally eliminate all ā€œbut, they are specialā€¦ I canā€™tā€ arguments.

Unity of heart and mind is the true essence of alchemyā€¦ no matter how much you feel and believe in something, if you canā€™t reconcile it with your mind, your efforts will be fruitless.

Most importantly, and this is the strongest exercise you can do, KEEP A LOG OF THINGS YOU HAVE MANIFESTED NO MATTER HOW SMALL!! This will deal with the greatest objection of the ego. Also, before you do anything (i.e before taking some form of action like opening a door), even though you are doing it with your conscious mind, pre-imagine the process in your head. This will reinforce the idea that you can imagine your will into being.

25 Likes

Oh I really love Stuart Wilde books!!!
Filled with great knowledge!

1 Like

Oh ive forgotten (maybe because i havent actually received the money) that a friend of mine that lives in a different country asked me to help him with something in the distance, i said yeah why not. I actually like doing that but have never taken it professionally because it would take a while and a lot of marketing to get it going as a living.

Heā€™s gonna pay me $200.

Ill receive $100 on the 30th of April
And the other $100 on the 30th of May

And his wife was kinda impressed im almost done with the job, my friend told me she had mentioned it to 2 coworkers and that they would be contacting me by end of this month :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Might be getting something extra more or less steady if the word spreads.

17 Likes

I started listening to this when it was released and that week I won 15ā‚¬ in a lottery game. After that, nothing.

My working theory is that when it comes to the things I really, really want Iā€™m an onion. Layers of blockages. Stinky beliefs. Tears, as I keep going. One dayā€¦ one day it will all click.

6 Likes

permission to have the things you really, really want?
feel what having them is like?
focus on the having
as embodied ones, we tend to push the desire out and wait until we see evidence of it instead of realizing what actually having means

whatā€™s it feel like to have sth you already have?
do you already have sth you really really wanted to have, or have you forgotten?
how seldom do we feel those feelings?

Gratz on the 15 btw :slight_smile:

p.s. A win is a win!

7 Likes

Thanks! It is, isnā€™t it? 15 euros is the biggest sum Iā€™ve ever gotten from a game of fortune. Iā€™ll keep on keeping on, so to speak, and give more attention to the having :hugs:

5 Likes

My grandfather said I can live on one of his empty houses as long as I want, so I dont need to pay rent anymore, which is around 135 usd if I convert currencies in my country.
People are also helping more with things withouteven asking. I didnt got any extra money, but Im happy with that.

20 Likes

Itā€™s an awesome manifestation!
thanks-okay gratz confetti

and saving money that you would have to spend is the same as getting money, I think! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree.
I think my highest lottery win ever was 3 euros lol

Keep celebrating those wins, one day they come into perspective.
I remember as a teenager winning my first online poker tournament for about 1k, I felt like a king, even though I had obviously been lucky af.

I think I bought a laptop that time and a surround sound system.
Its funny to think back on that, how the perspective has changed.

Thats why I say, keep celebrating those wins, no matter how small

9 Likes

I third your comments @Rosechalice @Nice2knowU

Gratitude being the essence of it keeps the dynamic going.

The more grateful you are, the more things Gratitude brings for you to be grateful for.

12 Likes