Wealth Generation + +

Haha this thread is full of reviews and Rosechalice’s pixy dust dropped in between :grinning::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you!

8 Likes

Pixie dust
I like it! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i got 500$ from the government as tax returns all of a sudden, it’s definitely this field.

24 Likes

Awesome man happy for you, theres so much abundance

2 Likes

Guys this is really working, I don’t know if this is the lucky cat audio I started to play in my office or the acu automation that I just bought several hours ago (first time in 2 months that I finally feel the energies from all the fields going where they should go), but things just so clicked start from noon when I suddenly got flooded with orders for my company I literally have to process 3 orders at the same time which didn’t happen in years. There is this manager from our 2nd biggest customers that I know sabotaged his own inhouse operation so they keep moving orders to us to do, and another customers opened told me they are moving an order from a competitor to us. The moment that I know that the abundance wall cracked is when I got a phone call from a customer we tried to get order from last year but didn’t work out after spending lots of effort that:" I got a firm order for you, just tell me your price later, and you don’t have to use expensive Korean material just use Chinese ones are fine as long as they don’t fall off." I almost cried when I hear that wow. (Please don’t flag me as racist, I am ethnic Chinese, just repeat what was said). So unexpected indeed. Before I was super worried about whether these abundance field I keep using would pass from myself to my company and there was lots of doubt and limiting beliefs, after doing some serious work clearing them I can finally see where this is going.

22 Likes

Nice bro :+1:t5: congrats man :blush:.
The acu automaton you played it before your stack or right at the end ?

4 Likes

Thanks man. End of stack. This along with some jing/chi/fa jin between my two big stacks liberated me from field overwhelming man.

5 Likes

@Genie
@Moonhaw
congrats shiny

5 Likes

Hello! New here.

I just subscibed premium tier. Feeling lucky to join your WEALTH bandwagon!

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

8 Likes

Welcome you to the wealth train!~ Be sure to use the financial protector as well to safeguard it as well as make the field more powerful~

7 Likes

Thanks for welcome! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi there, SorCerY!
welcome hummingbirds

6 Likes

Thank you too for welcoming me :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Found a dollar walking through the literal woods while listening to this. Kind of tripped me out.

9 Likes

Hi Guys , for those experiencing this field , the abundance here also entails all aspects and areas of abundance ( i.e Health , happiness, wellness , love) as well or it’s specifically geared towards wealth aspect ?

The difference between abundace and wealth is that abundance is having more than enough of something.

On its own, of all things that we first need (basic needs) food/shelter/health/love/friendship/clothing etc

Being rich is about having a lot of money

Being wealthy is having “abundance” of different assets: cash and other things that hold a monetary value.

How i personally see it, understand it and have experienced so far is as if this audio’s main focus was to get the abundance in wealth. = monetary valuables.

15 Likes

Wife just received $350 from one of her clients for no reason. She said she just sent it this week just because lol. I’ve been coupling this with the revision of wealth and so far so good. Now I need money to actually land in my hand as well🤣. Nonetheless, it’s still a gain since we’re married. It’s just all the wealth benefits have been going straight towards her.

19 Likes

I think I got result already. I got 350usd out of the blue, but I gave that money too for my dad’s current funeral services. As me and siblings need donations to help us financially.

5 Likes

Providing an update after another month has passed.

I recently started a online side hustle, and I am thrilled to share that I have earned my first $200 online. Cant wait to see how I can build on this in going forward.

This field has sparked my creativity and I am constantly thinking about business ideas lately.

25 Likes

congratz

1 Like