12 Likes

I just got another airdrop $16ā€¦small but enough to put a smile on my face

6 Likes

Hey!
Where do you get these airdrops ?
:four_leaf_clover:

Crypto eth community

1 Like

Does anyone listen 4 times or more a day?

1 Like

I think you can just go with your feeling.

There are days i play just two loops, other days 5 times, other days none, etc.

2 Likes

Do you work for a company for monthly paychecks? Because being salaried I have not gotten any benefit from this field either, no extra cash from anywhere.

1 Like

The way ive gained money this month really makes me and even my stubborn mother believe in this field.

I am in a place where there is also a thai lady and I happened to have old thai money on me from a vacation back to 2019.

She wanted to buy all my old thai money, ca 2500 baht, so I sold all of it gaining ca 80 - 100 dollars.

Thank you Sapien for creating these wealth fields.

20 Likes

Is it just me or this field seems to be working on my body. I get difficulty breathing and my head hurts?

• Perhaps you are listening to other fields for healing and this is maybe a release of toxins
  • Maybe old emotional patterns connected to wealth beliefs are starting to surface from where they were lodged in your physical body
  • other possibilities - and hard to determine
  • Something is causing a physical effect for sure; it could be a field, it could be a ā€œcoldā€.
  • We willingly play these for a blessing and an effect, and every person is so different, so it is hard to tell how it (or anything else) might affect you.

Iā€™m not so sure my words are helpful, lol. Here is an angel to help in a better way and to give you some insight. :slight_smile:
angel healing

11 Likes

thank you for the kind explanation. hmmm maybe itā€™s emotional patterns trapped in my body about wealth.

1 Like

Since when are angels so cute? Arenā€™t they supposed to be several floating eye balls with 6+ wings?

3 Likes

well I canā€™t say for certain as I havenā€™t seen all of them (lol), but this is an energetic representation of love and healing

3 Likes

I have yet to test this. But I reckon it must be something else since youā€™re the only one to report this among the comments.

A simple test to take would be to stop all fields for a day or two, then, on the day that follows, listen just to this one to see if the feeling comes back.

Itā€™s likely that you are listening to more than what you can handle. Try QIā€™s Super Session Capacity Extender or When Nothing Else Works by Spirituality Zone to clear things up.

Edit: I highly advise always starting most sessions with Dreamā€™s Subconscious Limit Remover.

1 Like

Well, Lady Rose, according to the canon, they supposedly look like this:

5 Likes

I still prefer the fluffy, cuddly types :angel:
oh yeah and the fluffy wealth angels, too, who amplify this field!

6 Likes

Hahaha they are they are

1 Like

50% of the time when I think I should play this, before I open it Iā€™ve made a sale. Most of my ES sales since this came out have been made at these synchronistic times.

9 Likes

April

50/100

1 Like

I found 2 cents on the floor at the store :moneybag:

Btw, for anyone possibly confused about why two cents would matter at all: letā€™s say you earned an average salary for the past few years, you get kinda used to it, the purchasing power perhaps reduced a bit over the years. You slowly lose the sense of gratitude for this money that you earned.

But then appears a lucky two cents coin out of nowhere.

Your gratitude has now been not only restored but hopefully given you enough conscious awareness to maintain it from here on out. The money itself does not make you happy, but what you feel within when having it and what you are able to do with it does .

18 Likes