Wealth Generation + +

Hi, MarcusF50!

7f21yi

The premium tier is an ongoing donation in itself; and there are probably way better ways than this, but at this link is a zero cost sapien product. At the upper right it says “name a fair price”. You can donate that way and get an awesome field!

23 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Just wanted to let you know I made donation today but it wouldn’t let me leave a message so…

Thank you to all sapiens medicine family and especially @Captain_Nemo for the amazing audios/work you do!

19 Likes

Awesome!

6 Likes

Since Patreon doesn’t accept Prepaid/Debit cards, will this release ever be made available (albeit at a higher mark-up), in some other way?

Edit: maybe a year or two worth of patreon subs at around 400-500 :thinking:

1 Like

Family member paid my 90€s worth of grocery’s.

Somebody offered me to sell his old things online, splitting 50:50. Today an extra 30€.

13 Likes

Wealth is of the heart and mind. Not in de pocket.

3 Likes

Another 100 in grocerys and unexpected money from my old energy provider.

9 Likes

You’re on a roll!
th-3442945538

4 Likes

Thank you. Ready to make it permanent! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m considering a purchase of Wealth Mantra Meditations. Does this (Wealth Generation) cover much the same territory?

2 Likes

Government has decided us people receiving government money for different reasons… shall now get an increase in our monthly income.

Guess how much its gonna raise ?

Just a little bit over a 100 dollars a month.

18 Likes

Awesome! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

For me, always different sources!

I admit I use a bunch of Luck and Finance fields from Dream, so probably its a synergistic effect…

• Got a surprise tax refund
  • Only I got a salary hike amongst 500 people
  • Some of my investments that were tanking picked up big time
  • Went to a restaurant last week - the owner said hey I learned Qigong from you a decade ago, meal is on the house
  • Was at Target, came home and found a pack of chocolates that we never ordered, the sales person must have put it in?
  • Got a small drink at Pete’s, and the lady made extra large and said, “on the house” haha

Such things keep happening haha

44 Likes

and :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: that they do! :slight_smile:
congrats-1047216983

10 Likes

Hello everyone, how is everyone doing? An update about my last few weeks. I’m blown away how generous people are to me. I still often get treated for meals, drinks or sometimes gifts out of nowhere. And I got offered by my friends to stay for free with them which is amazing because I’m in Sydney right now and paying rent here is insane!
And another huge surprise: I got over a 7000$ bonus from my old company even though I quit my job last year in September. That really boosted my finances since I’m on a sabbatical the past 9 month and don’t really make much money while traveling at the moment.
I also got a dream job offer from a friend to start a new business with her. Not sure if this last point can be credited to the Wealth generation ++ or if it’s thanks to the best path in life mandala hehe. Either way, I’m thrilled to say the past three weeks I made around 7280$ in total when counting the bonus and all the free meals I’ve gotten.

42 Likes

Wonderful, Siria!
Congratulations-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-25-4116672841

4 Likes

Hey, Congratulations :tada:.
How many times you used wealth generation field in a day?

1 Like

How did she get 7000 dollars while others got only few hundred dollars.Can You tell us How can we get More Money with this field. Do we have to build new sources of Income like e commerce buisness or offline store etc to get more money? @Captain_Nemo

There is no upper limit.

3 Likes