Wealth Results

hi everyone!

just to clarify i’m still around, just not actively participating.

i did however want to make this thread just for wealth related results for everyone to share.

the main results thread is great, but it has all kinds of results while this one will just be about wealth!

i also got tired of choosing which morphic field thread to write my results in as i feel like each one plays its part like a team towards a unified goal.

my wealth playlist:

• Capital Governance
  • Abundance Mindset
  • Million Dollar Empire Mindset

yesterday i was gifted money for no reason. i was deciding on whether to accept it or not, but after a play of Ego Dissolution i accepted.

i’ve also realized that i need more reasons to receive income flow again. the driving factor that made me work was the energies of fear, stress, and anxiety. when i try to do anything “work” related i feel these intense energies and i am really averse to it.

when i do anything “work” related, but i am doing it because i enjoy it, i find the work to be easier and more fruitful.

so now i’m at a point in my mindset that i am asking myself, “who is it that i want to be with money?”

i was a banker, a cashier, a saleswoman, and a youth worker, to name a few all for the goal of money. i’ve learned a lot outside of financial gain in my time as those ‘roles’.

now i am wondering to myself what next? for how long? why?

again this is a thread for everyone to share their results!

have a blessed and magical day wherever and whoever you are!

34 Likes

Please add favours of Sanxing to your stack … I believe it does work for wealth

4 Likes

how specifically can they help?

i’ve read the description, but i’d like your insights why you recommend them!

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I have been listening to this field daily for a few days … I listen to it mainly because it’s absolutely beautiful to listen to… I feel it’s mesmerising music to my ears. Today however I got a money related sudden good news. Good news in itself is a sign of abundance.

9 Likes

Such a great idea! Very neat and concise. I appreciate you creating this thread very much :heart: Looking forward to new posts here.

Thank you, I have started listening to the latter two now because of your review.

I felt this one a lot. I found myself having this same issue when I used a couple of luck fields and items simultaneously, and at the end of the day, I couldn’t really tell which one had which effect. And I don’t want to triple- or quadruple-post the same review in each field’s thread, while feeling like I’m not doing each fields / item the deserved justice.

Ok, sorry, no more spamming this thread for non-review items from me now :sweat_smile: , but just had to leave my appreciation here.

6 Likes

i’m really glad for you!

i’ve listened to it for a good hour! beautiful music. now just gotta live life and see what happens. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

appreciation gladly accepted!

i think your post was on-topic so it was very much welcome!

i’ll be as transparent as i can with my current situation in my financial journey to help others see the difference morphic fields make.

right now i’m not working and it feels like i’m detoxing from the limiting financial beliefs that others gave to me.

the longer i stayed at my old job, the more i could see that they truly believe their reality and see no reason to change it. that scared me so i dipped as i know my value and that i am of better use left to my own devices.

without morphic fields, i’d be an anxious mess not wanting to work, but needing to find a job because of the fear of poverty.

with morphic fields, that anxiety is calmer and every day i give space, time, and energy towards everything financial. most of the time it’s organic when i stop and do something else which is how i want to keep living life. sleep when i need sleep, eat when i need food, play when i want to play, and work when i need to work.

so far i’ve worked with my financial advisor to come up with a plan and it’s great reminding myself that i have many safety nets.

currently i’m in a student phase where i’m reading and watching videos with Naval Ravikant and Warren Buffet.

i have a ton of ideas i’ve jotted down and they’re all viable to make money. right now my question to myself is, “are these something i’d be happy to do long term?” i admittedly have the fear of letting down customers because who i am right now is fickle and easily bored. not good to be if i want a business that i will grow.

take for example my venture in streaming. streaming is great and i was easily getting viewers. what i quickly realized is that my energy gets used up after an hour and i want to be alone and do my own thing. i also don’t want to be a streamer that streams for 8+ hours because that’s basically the same as the 9-5 job i left behind. streaming and games isn’t fun when it feels like work so i stream when i want to stream and not because i have to.

7 Likes

Quick results I wanted to share on the effect of not worrying about money:

• I can get deeper into the present moment and enjoy what I am doing.
  • Because my body’s resources aren’t being wasted on anxiety and stress, my sense of smell has heightened. I have been smelling something I can only describe as “home”. It’s such a relaxing and peaceful smell.
  • I’m enjoying what I am learning because I chose it instead of being in a classroom setting.

I’m still using my main playlist as mentioned in the beginning of this thread.

I’ve noticed an added sense of relaxation. I understand that people even now are freaking out about their finances, but that will always be a thing as long as people and emotions are a thing. I’m choosing not to be a part of it. I’d rather be at peace with whatever happens to me financially than react to a number going up or down.

15 Likes

still on my wealth journey!

still figuring out what i want to do long-term.

the morphic fields have an effect on those around me. two people i am close with recently got better jobs and they had similar situations where two companies wanted them at the same time.

i have to be honest that at times i struggle with this, but i’d rather be in this situation than go back to my past jobs.

i remind myself that the big reason i am going through all of this is so i can have my peace of mind back. i want to stop stressing and stop thinking about money because i know in my soul that whatever happens i will come out of any situation better than i was before.

i want to do whatever i feel like on a whim because i know i have enough money to do it.

it would honestly be nice to talk more about this to my friends here!

17 Likes

This here, is one of the key beliefs to have, for long-term success :raised_hands:

20 Likes

i agree! you reminded me that i have to remind myself of this constantly until this is more believable to me than any lack/scarcity mentality.

10 Likes

Few months back,
I was listening to one of the audios for wealth just out of curiosity- I can’t recall which one tho hence writing here- anyways as I’m listening to it- my feet drag me to this really random place in my house - and I go with the flow until I stumble upon this box I had from childhood. I mean my body literally walked me over to a drawer down to the Library, and open a drawer.
I move like 20 things out of the way and get to that box :package: ,
I open it, and take everything out. And what do you know:
At the very bottom of the box,
I find 1k of cash I thought I lost as a kid lol.

For you anonymous out there, this was one of of the first few audios I listened to.
After that, I think my subconscious finally shut up with its doubt regarding SapienMed :wink:

17 Likes

wow i love that!

i love results that you don’t expect!

6 Likes

11 Likes

While walking to the store all I could think about was sharing the knowledge I know on wealth. I’m not a millionaire (yet), but I have $0 debt and enough money to choose when to work and when not to. This info is meant to help others to at least get to a better situation than they are in now.

These are suggestions and there are an infinite number of ways to approach your financial situation.

If you have debt:

1. You’ll be doing a bit of basic math to chart out how much you’re making and what you currently owe.
  2. First prioritize paying for food, shelter, and utilities. These help you function better.
  3. Next pay off debts that have higher interest rates and are due sooner. You don’t want to let higher interest rates accumulate more interest as time passes.
  4. Everyone’s amounts will all be different, but money is also an emotional journey. Figure out the monetary amounts that make you feel the least amount of pain to give to your debts.
  5. While on your journey to $0 debt, you can still treat yourself but be honest on how much you’re indulging.

Everyone’s amounts will all be different, but money is also an emotional journey.

If you love snacks or have collecting hobbies, weigh how much emotional energy it will give you and compare that to how much emotional energy you will get paying towards your shrinking debt.

Reduce how often you’ll treat yourself to snacks or buying something. Allow yourself to increase the desire towards your snacks or hobby and it will feel even better when you purchase it knowing that you prioritized your shrinking debt beforehand.

13 Likes

2022 will be your year :muscle:

11 Likes

I like your attitude and mindset

4 Likes

That’s a great start

3 Likes

My journey and experiences towards a Wealthy Life.

I’ve come across a large amount of money/funds/seed capital 3 times over the last 13 years. I let it slip away because of my ego, laziness and pure stupidity.

Mine is a riches to rags experience…

From driving a Range Rover over the sands of Dubai to living in a bed space shared accommodation with blue collar workers in slum-like conditions.

Now I must rise from the ashes…
along with capitol governance…

And I know I will get back to where I was in an even better way

9 Likes