Weight gain help

Hey man before I recommend anything, why exactly do you want to put on muscle fast? Is there a particular reason? Also, if you don’t mind me asking, how old are you bro?

2 Likes

The more you listen to fields that can have adverse effects when abused, the more fields you have to listen to counter/prevent those adverse effects lol

4 Likes

yeah well, sure is a lot of fun to do that

1 Like

13, football season I’m too skiny, and remember give me the best stack you can I don’t care about health issues

1 Like

Also im 6’2 160

1 Like

What if I told you you could get the best results with out having any adverse effects?

You got everything you need at your age, you don’t have to worry about hormones and stuff bro just trust in how powerful the other things are already

2 Likes

How would I do that

1 Like

Just weight gainer? And cellular nutrient absorption

1 Like

Also should I use automated workout since they involve hormones

1 Like

I’ll give you a good stack later tonight bro! just give me a little, I’m going to be a little busy

3 Likes

Thanks bro

1 Like

Got you man! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Believe me, nothing is worthy of losing health.

That said, I am pretty sure Mr. Biceps won’t suggest anything that will jeopardize your health.

8 Likes

hey hi I wanted to ask you if you could also pass something to me to gain weight, I am 20 years old in a few days and I weigh 40 kg and I have a problem I can not gain weight if you could help me :blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Is it possible for ectomorph to change body structure to endomorph with help of fields or anything?
I think endomorphic body structure has better chance for gaining weight naturally🤔
Maybe just one of solutions… just saying

3 Likes

Sorry for the delay! Got busy…

Alright so here’s what I’m going to do for you… I’m going to write this assuming you want to be the very best you can be, so I’m going to show you the dream foot ball player stack and I’m also going to write this assuming you have time to listen to it all, if you don’t (you probably don’t lol), use your intuition to pick and choose the right fields for you and make a playlist (read the descriptions in the videos, the lengths of the fields ect)

Once a week you’re going to want to listen to The vitamin C field twice since large amounts of vitamin c reduces stress and cortisol levels which you may gain from hard training (I’m assuming you’re taking your vitamins and you’re eating right, but if you’re not… Then looking for a shortcut through fields is not the right attitude if you want to go far in your sport, fix your diet and your training, then pick up these fields and then be a legend)

Listen to this 2 times every day first thing in the morning, you’ll have a hole lot more energy especially since you’re going to be out in the sun training often

Right after photosynthesis listen to vitamin D production, vitamin D in the morning boost your natural testosterone levels in a healthy manner

You’re going to want to charge every single meal, every single snack and every single ounce of food with food charger

Make this a habit, it will make you gain the most out everything you eat and it sounds like you’re willing to do anything to grow right?

Same goes for this one, you’re going to want to charge every single ounce of water/liquid you drink with this one too!

You’re going to want to select two of your most important meals in a day to use the enhanced nutrient absorber for

Ideally you’d have a big meal a few hours before training, and a big meal after to get the most out of this one (if you’re breakfast is more nutritious than the meal before training then use this field for that meal instead)

30 Minutes after said meal listen to this field. Don’t listen more than twice a day, I’ve done this mistake myself before

An hour after every meal you’re going to want to play this once or twice (the more the merrier)

Massages increases blood flow. An hour after eating your blood is dense with macro (proteins, carbs & fats) and micro nutrients (vitamins and minerals) which will then be transported more readily to your muscles

After an important meal, or a meal with vitamins including some anti oxidants (vitamin’s A, C, E, zinc, manganese, copper ect) listen to this field 2-3 times, it’s a powerful antioxidant which can help decrease oxidative damage from free radicals which athletes accumulate more than regular individuals

https://www.patreon.com/posts/34273498

If you’re a member of Patreon, listen to this field, acetylcholine will help with muscle growth, bone density and fat loss

Use this automated work out, it won’t mess with your hormones, trust me bro you don’t want to touch anything with hormones, it’s all about longevity, do you want to be at the top of your game now but then be unable to become better as the years go on because your androgen receptors are fried up and don’t respond to testosterone as easily? Not only that, your testicles can shrink and you won’t even produce testosterone as you normally should… there was another member on the forum that got these problems from hormone abuse at a very young age as well… You got everything you need brother, you’re on the way up!

Use this field 3-4 times through out training, if you can’t while training then 3-4 times consecutively after training

Use this field 3-4 times through out cardio training, if you can’t, then listen 3-4 times consecutively after the automated work out, this will vastly improve your cardio in the long run and will make you a locomotive machine the day of the game!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/26362100

You should listen to the weight gainer after training, but please listen to sapien

“Please do not over use, use twice a day for 3 days then wait another week to see how to results go (at the end of that week)
You do not want to create a problem where you have too much fat cells and find it impossible to lose weight.“

You don’t want this problem, especially so early on in your life

You should listen to induced sestrin 3-4 times preferably right before bed or make a playlist and have it run 3-4 times while you sleep

Now I’m going to give you some audios to play before training…

Listen to this once before training and once after there’s so many benefits to nitric oxides, it increases blood flow bro which means It reduces fatigue, speeds up recovery, enhances endurance, increases available energy, gives you a pump and it also increases glucose use

Listen to this once after the nitric oxide boost, it will get rid of any limiting beliefs you have for improving in your sport and gaining weight, very important!

Listen to this twice right before training, you’re going to feel quite literally unstoppable

Listen to this after unstoppable willpower, check out the description

https://www.patreon.com/posts/17050166

Listen to this after hand of glory, you will feel like you’re ready to go to holy war lol it’s infused with angelic inspiration and energies

And most importantly… Eat a lot bro! Make sure to get plenty of food but the right kind of food!

You don’t need adverse health effects to be the best bro… Don’t get trapped into thinking you need to suffer in those ways to get to the top, you have everything you need right there in your hands, I know you’ll exceed in all of your dreams!

21 Likes

Wow bro, thank you so much I’m copy this shit exactly man, thank you so much

2 Likes

I’ll report back to this thread with my weight every week and how I’m feeling

1 Like

Hi Carmen! I can write you a stack, I just got done writing @traxsubliminals and I’m tired now haha I’ll make one for you later tonight! (Don’t worry it won’t be Any where as big as his! lol)

Hey bro! Unfortunately nah man, I wish sapien had stuff for restructuring though… my problem is my ribs… I got asymmetrical ribs and it annoys me haha oh well… time to loop self love lol

4 Likes

Awesome man and no problem! Thats pretty much the same fields I listen to with a few minor adjustments lol can’t wait to hear about your progress man!

Maybe try listening to a couple of them and seeing how you feel after a few days then add more and as you go on to better acclimate

3 Likes