Weight gainer YouTube

Were you at least gaining strength in the gym?

1 Like

I’m not an expert but I think you may have a problem breaking down and assimilating protein from food. Perhaps it is due to lack of stomach acid, have you tried taking a few drops of apple cider vinegar after each meal? that might help.

the intestine regeneration audio could also be useful.

2 Likes

🥲🥲

Yes I’m very strong for my weight and body composition.

3 Likes

Will try, thanks for the tip, a little teaspoon after every meal, correct?

1 Like

Yes , in a glass of water. Not pure, is too acid.

Thanks brother, much love👍

1 Like

Start using Cronometer or Myfitnesspal and a scale to see how many calories you’re taking in as a start (no need to do it all the time, just as a reference point to see how you’re doing) then increase the amount of calories if you dont see changes. This has a lot to do with your gut health and absorption as well. Also check with a doctor that specializes in hormones and the digestive system to get your gut tested and your blood and hair tested to check for any forms of heavy metals / toxins or damages in the intestines/stomach (there are fields for that) that might be involved in preventing the absorption

Hormones: Adrenal fatigue? cortisol, adrenals, kidney weakness, Jing, thyroid issues?

You can also use https://tdeecalculator.net/ to determine where your ‘normal’ average weight should be and how much you’re burning

You can also start clearing and charging your food and water (there are fields for that too)

And depending on your issues it could also be your life force/chi/jing balance (5 element mongolian throat singing to balance elements) or chakras (solar plexus or sacral) or even stress and how you flow with your belly (belly breathing - heart chakra) or mental health: willpower, self love, etc

Working out can help with all of those things above (good reminder from @harvard )

Edit add: calculator + exercise + mental health
Edit add 2: hormones list above

Suggestion 2>>

3 Likes

What @Divine_Lotus has said, you need to take enough calories, take note of how many calories you need (you need to find out first from a doctor); I have the exact opposite problem, I barely get calories out of my system. :sweat_smile: I have to watch out how many calories I take/eat.

1 Like

You can try Automated Cardio. I notice I gain weight with this audio. Now my whole leg looks big. Listen for one hour.

1 Like

I was tracking my calories with my fitnesspal. Didn’t gain any weight. I go to the gym everyday, I always do strength training. Push, pull, legs, i lift really heavy weight despite my body composition. I also got an endoscopy about a month ago, I have chronic gastritis, I was taking pantoprazol but it gave me stomach cramps, now I’m taking lansoprazole, but I’m thinking about switching to nexium, people say it’s a lot better. I got blood tested, everything good, my testosterone is above average, everything healthy. I don’t know about anything else.

1 Like

Really? It doesn’t make any sense, cardio is suppose to burn calories :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This audio is created to provide an automated cardio workout via the morphic and energy programming.
Along with the full body workout and muscle stimulation, what it does is induce and increase fat, sugar and oxygen metabolism, Mild increase in heart rate. It may also it may induce you to sweat.
All combined to give you a great cardio workout

You can loop for longer effects and be careful if you have heart conditions.
Do not use more than 3 to 5 times a day
(less is also fine, work with your own body)

1 Like

I have suggestions for Subliminals and frequencies that help stimulate more of the digestive system but they’re non-sapien-related. Anything to do with affirmations of superhuman gut and gaining wanted weight or doubling calories and minerals/vitamins and sea moss (or literal consumption). It might have to do with your own subconscious mind. Id be careful with any such ‘unatural’ form of ‘substance’ (if it’s artificial) as that may put your body out of equilibrium and natural state and may become dependant. And detoxing may need to be done

<<Suggestion 1 - Sugg. 3>>

1 Like

Are you trying to gain fat? I have some wonderful recipes if so.

2 Likes

Hi, yes!

2 Likes

https://barefootcontessa.com/recipes/dinner

https://www.foodnetwork.com › car…Carrot Cake with Ginger Mascarpone Frosting Recipe | Ina Garten

These should get you started. Some are “healthy,” and some are not. Ina Garten is not afraid of fat. Every recipe of hers is flawless, when I have a party or a dinner I always make sure some of the recipes are hers.

Also check out Pasta Grannies, Cooking with Nonna, and the Williams Sonoma cookbooks/recipes.

Joshua Weissman and Bon Appetit are great YouTube channels to teach you how to cook some of the more complex things, very accessible teachers.

Also read the book (or watch the Netflix series) salt, fat, acid, heat

I’m a cake decorator lol hence the intense interest in all things food

3 Likes

Theres also answers from here in case you haven’t searched them yet: The Search Box is our friend! Weight gain help - #26 by PatronSaintBiceps

<<Sugg 2

1 Like

This may seem counter intuitive for you, but this works with having trouble eating/drinking Super metabolism dinner experience

And

the Automated Cardio audio burns fat, resulting in weight loss.

The weight gain you experienced may have been due to other reasons or perhaps the cardio strengthened your leg muscles and thats why they look bigger than usual. Cardio exercise such as running does work on the leg muscles.